An innovative IT Professional with over 7 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and maintenance of Client Server applications. Work as a Tableau Server Administrator and Tableau Developer. I have in - depth experience in Server Worker Nodes installation, Disaster Recovery setup, including Backup Primary setup and Configuration . Vast knowledge in implementing data security and handling Tableau Server performance tools.
RDBMS: SQL, Oracle, Teradata, SSMS,MS Access, PostgreSQL, Azure Data Studio
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau Server, Tableau Desktop, SSIS, SSRS, MS Power BI, Alteryx, MS Office
Data Modeling tools: Erwin, Star Schema Modeling, Snowflake Modeling
Other Tools: Cloud Computing, AWS, Azure, Citrix, PowerShell, ServiceNow, Jira, Tabjolt, Tabmon, Logshark, EPIC
Senior Revenue Cycle Data Analyst(Tableau)
- Performed administrative and support activities across Tableau infrastructure including security administration, installation and configuration of the Tableau Server
- Expertise in setting up single node and high available nodes.
- Utilize Tableau to help clients define critical business reporting strategies by reviewing, analyzing and documenting business processes and user needs, and by developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining reports in various formats.
- Served as a Tableau SME, and lead team in setting up sites, projects & active directory(AD) groups as per functional teams of the organization and implemented Tableau standard operational process for granting user access and for publishing workbooks, data sources & migration between Tableau Server environments.
- Periodic Monitoring of Tableau server for usage, availability to improve performance and stability.
- Transform ad hoc and manual processes into sustainable, repeatable, scalable, automated solutions.
- Advise clients on data management and data governance best practices with a specific focus on health care claims and eligibility data.
- In-depth knowledge of master data management including familiarity with databases, data architecture and data modeling concepts and methodologies. Develops complex multi-data source queries and reports using SQL.
- Install, configure, migrate, and manage the infrastructure for reporting applications under a high availability setup
- Monitor server activity, usage statistics to identify possible performance issues and enhancements
- Periodic backup and Cleanup of Tableau Server log files
- Tableau Server License maintenance ( addition, removal or update of License Keys)
- Setting up active directory(AD) on the tableau server for the effortless password management for the single sign on in the Tableau Server and to view the embedded dashboards
- Scheduled data refresh on Tableau Server for weekly and monthly increments based on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately
- Setup sites, projects & local user groups as per functional teams of the organization and implemented Tableau standard operational process for granting user access and for publishing workbooks, data sources & migration between Tableau Server environments
- Work with the Tableau development team in some activities including designing technology roadmap and acted as SME point of contact for Tableau by adhering to BI industry best practices
- Maintained network computer systems current by upgrading hardware, installing newer applications and updating security and antivirus programs
- Specializing in Server Worker Nodes Installation & Configuration. Setting up Tableau Primary and Worker Nodes, drivers, patches, Tableau Services Manager(TSM) utilities
- Monitor server activity and usage to proactively identify potential performance issues
- Add/Edit Sites and corresponding administrative rights (System vs. Content)
- Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks, Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections
- Run cleanup, create backups and wrote SQL queries to validate the database
- Create and maintain technical documentation of infrastructure components and existing processes