- An accomplished management executive with multifaceted business and technology experience for both public and private firms.
- Proven ability to develop and execute global customer strategies for business, consumer, and retail channel customers in the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Food, and Consulting industries.
- Accountable for multimillion - dollar business and IT initiatives.
- Recognized as a decisive leader and resourceful problem solver with a clear sense of vision. Strong developer of people, able to build flexible employee skills and competencies while initiating change. Effective communicator with all levels of an organization, from C-Suite to technical analysts.
Leading teams in driving commercial excellence for sales, marketing, and customer service organizations. Providing customer-centric strategic direction, optimized front-office processes, and innovative digital/CRM technology solutions. Enabling business agility and customer success.
Enterprise Software: SAP R/3, SAP CRM, Salesforce.com, CPQ, Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Online, SharePoint, Seismic, Planview, Success Factors, Workfront, Cisco Call Center, ServiceNow
Desktop Applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio, Outlook & Lotus Notes
Global Director, CRM & Data Strategy
- Develop strategy and associated Salesforce development roadmap. Lead data and system governance procedures, direct executive CRM/CX Steering Council, guide Salesforce.com solution architecture, drive successful project delivery
- Implemented global CRM and Customer Experience roadmap aligned with digital marketing strategy
- Successfully deployed Seismic (sales enablement) & Marketo (marketing automation) solutions with 80% and 100% adoption in the first 6 months. Marketing Qualified Leads increased by 50%
- Developed CRM portfolio resource plans providing a platform for project selection & demand allocation. Enabled project completion on time and achievement of project objectives
- Merged Salesforce instances, migrating 300k+ accounts, contacts, & transactions with no disruption
- Led data cleanliness initiative, reducing duplicates by 80% and enriched data for improved segmentation
Global CRM Program & Success Director
- Drive company CRM vision from inception to implementation. Accelerating commercial excellence in 20+ countries with improved processes, robust data models, and a customized Microsoft CRM cloud application
- Developed global CRM roadmap, strategic alignment of program, and success criteria to drive value
- Standardized global sales process and delivered solution to 20 countries in 12 months with minimal resources - ensure customer success through ongoing adoption management and data analysis
- Negotiated over $550k in license fee savings for Microsoft Dynamics CRM contract
- Architected Commercial Excellence process solutions to drive adoption & enhance sales performance
- Standardized and implemented Customer Service Complaint Management solution across N.A.
Advisory - Management & Technology Consultant
- Provided customer engagement strategy and technology enablement advice, leveraging Salesforce.com agile platform & mobile application development in Healthcare Services, Life Science, & Manufacturing sectors
- Drove business development activities ($1M+) focused on transformative customer centric business models for healthcare provider, payer, pharma, and retail organizations
- Built Salesforce.com internal and external practice awareness and industry leading “points of view”
- Provided clients CRM architecture and best practice guidance and center of excellence direction to increase user adoption and success in customer transformation initiatives
- Managed corporate customer facing technologies including Salesforce.com and Cisco Contact Center.
- Led consultative relationship building with global business units, evaluated business challenges, and recommended solutions that drove competitive advantage and success
- Built successful Salesforce.com program - initiatives on time and on budget for 17 countries - Adoption rates at 90th percentile for comparatively sized companies.
- Provided Sales Operations best practice guidance to improve performance and pipeline management
- Shaped customer experience vision and plan using research to develop process efficiency and technology enablement opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction
- Created new IT portfolio management process to improve project selection based on business value maximization and total-cost-of-ownership considerations
Director, Global Sales & Marketing IT Applications
- Consolidated portfolio from 15 ERP & CRM systems into 4, simplified landscape & reduced costs
- Delivered large U.S. sales force realignment on time and with minimal disruption to the business
- Guided five successful merger/acquisition and divestiture initiatives with no disruption to business
Director, eCommerce and Customer Service
- Directed successful Cisco call center system implementation, maintained 90%+ plus service levels
- Developed new business model for Ameda brand, leveraging e-business and process optimization
- Executed multiple email and web campaigns to drive action (40% action response rate)
Sr. Manager, Global Marketing Intelligence
- Managed internal business consulting initiatives to improve company performance.
- Developed market size and segmentation forecasts, identified sales channel approaches, influenced new product launch direction, and improved health insurance understanding to build effective marketing strategies
- Designed and delivered balanced scorecard to provide executive view of business financial health
- Built competitive intelligence applications that improved organization insight and understanding
Manager, Global Marketing Research
- Headed innovative global marketing research, analytics, and competitive intelligence efforts.
- Co-led development of numerous comprehensive global business & financial plans for major company product lines.
- Managed cross-functional teams, evaluating and commercializing new product & package design concepts.
- Oversaw intranet development and provided web site guidance, audited web site performance
- Initiated e-business and online marketing initiatives for B2B and B2C campaigns, (10%+ response)
- Saved company several $100,000 through consulting agency negotiations and relationship building
Manager, Sales Operations & Marketing Intelligence
- Managed sales incentive program and sales territory optimization activities.
- Drove domestic analytical business evaluations and began building marketing research program
- Recommended and integrated large company acquisition (30% growth over 3 years)
- Led Sales & Distribution (SD) team in a $10 million ERP SAP implementation. Managed full Order-to-Cash work stream, complete with custom pricing modules. Implemented with no business disruption