Results - oriented Systems Professional with success driving network infrastructure technology initiatives in support of key Corporate System Policy objectives. Partner with internal and external business partners to develop sound solutions for secure data transfer capabilities. Excellent project management skills with ability to closely engage with the business partners to define project requirements, evaluate/report system performance and administer Linux/Unix/Windows server environment to ensure stable environment. Collaborate effectively with all levels of IT development teams to troubleshoot and resolve database application issues. Proficient in completing complex assignments under tight deadlines and fostering excellent teamwork with business and IT partners of all levels.
- Solid Network/Server Management skills
- Maintained globally distributed platforms including Unix, Windows and Linux Servers. (Shell Scripting)
- Strong analytical ability to implement solutions for application developer issues while maintaining stability of operating systems and related software.
- Sound System Security knowledge -SFTP/SSH; SSL; PGP; NDMS+; VPN, AS2.
- Third party vendor management
- Excellent communication skills
- Senior project management skills.
TECHNICAL P ROFICIENCIES:
Desktop Software: Office 365, Visio, SharePoint, FileZilla, XML, OpenFTP, MySql, Serena Deployment Release software, SDK - Microsoft Software Dev, Cognos, Bash, KSH, Python, VB, Clarity, HP Service Center Vulnerability / Network Monitoring Tools; Nessus, HP ServiceCenter, Powershell, Netcat, Tripwire, MetaSploit-DB, Kali Linux
- Using Connect Direct (NDM), Sterling Commerce Secure FileGateway, SecureProxy, SEAS, SBI and Monitoring tools to automate and document the process for on-boarding team to follow. Create documentation for installing Connect Direct (C:D) and Connect Direct Secure-Plus to on all new Unix/Linux/Windows servers.
- Review, Test and validate before moving procedure(s) to Server Support- Delivery Team to follow when installing MFT software.
- Work with Confidential IPS/IDS Vulnerability Team on all internet Security related MFT issues and remediate.
- Document and validate all Security vulnerability patches.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
VP - Unix Mgr. Network Engineer
- Create New Team of Network Engineers for Global MFTS Migration software project
- Interview, hire and manage new team. Manage Migration project, schedule project meetings, On/Off Shore project priorities and team meetings, support all Global Lines of Business, migrate customers from legacy platform(s) to Secure Transport V5.0 Release Level. Technical, hands on Connect Direct (NDM) and Axway Secure Transport setup, Full System Integration testing, Production support for all File transfer / Network issues.
- Work with Internal Network Team and External Business Partners migrating their VPN Process to New Upgraded platform.
- Establish continued Senior Management support.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Work with the Unix Team, Windows Team and Development Teams for hardware, software and patching updates.
- Host weekly Team meetings, review current project requirements.
- Participate in multiple Line-of-Business meetings helping define requirements for new business and updating current account enhancements.
- Manage the Performance / Network storage requirements as documented, and work with Server Support teams on OS Upgrades and support required.
- Review all AS2, SFTP security alerts.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Senior Network Engineer
- Maintain Global Network infrastructure consisting of Mainframe and Unix/Windows Servers and software to ensure secure transport of company data in keeping with Corporate Policy for Managed File Transfer.
- Provide 24 X 7 Production support for all global network related transmission services issues.
- Maintain project schedules and deliver real time results with weekly LOB meetings, daily communications with external Business Partners, and Task Ownership assignments to keep projects moving. Oversee and collaborate with third party vendors and external business partners to resolve file transport or application issues.