Participate and/or lead development of technical ML and Deep Learning solutions in the field of Data Science.
- Broad experience in Data Analytics Architecture, with more recent focus on Data Science (specifically Deep Learning, PGM). Professional associates and management refer to me as intelligent, solution - focused, creative, results-oriented and a strong team leader.
- Recruited and managed a 25-member multi-location project team tasked to develop a proof-of-concept CRM application for a major auto-services provider client of a systems integrator. Led to integrator selling other engagements using the same CRM vendor software.
- Coached, trained and mentored project managers in techniques involved in creating high quality project artifacts for a major property and casualty insurance provider. Resulted in higher quality project charters, business requirements and test strategy documentation.
- Organized and led project team, and trained end-users in use of a data analytics solution designed to improve service-ticket performance for a major broadband network provider. Led to reduced cost of service ticket closure through wider use of key leading indicators and trending information.
- Sold network services solutions for small 8A network solutions provider to small and midsize clients, various Federal departments, and the State of Colorado. Resulted in $75K of increased revenue.
- Led business intelligence pre-sales support for an international software vendor. Led to increased sales of consulting services at all clients where initial entry point was business intelligence.
- Led planning, execution, monitoring and delivery of prototype data warehouse for a major property and casualty insurance provider. Resulted in senior management approval of an expanded, multi-year program to develop a complete data warehouse.
- Architected, designed and developed of a data warehouse to support Elder Care regulatory reporting.
- Led design and development of a prototype solution to deliver fertilizer recommendations and related maps for a small crop consulting company. Resulted in authorization of larger project to provide customers with fertilizer recommendations with maps via the Internet.
- Developed a data analytics reporting system to improve service-ticket performance for a major broadband network provider. Led to reduced cost of service ticket processing through implementation of a lights-out data workflow.
- Developed, within the Agile methodology, twelve risk-management reports using Microsoft SSRS for a major pharmaceutical company. Led to improved risk management efforts across all 240 multi-year drug projects currently in development.
- Analyzed, researched, evaluated and implemented systems using IBM and Microsoft technology services in support of strategic business plans for Fortune50 companies. All engagements resulted in improved marketing and financial analysis and/or business process improvements.
- Analyzed and designed hardware and software product and marketing strategy, communications plans and risk assessments, from inception through launch of first high-end UNIX server on the market, for a Fortune50 computer manufacturer. Led to successful launch of the 3B4000.
- Authored a Request for Proposal to streamline the claims processing workflow for a university retirement systems insurance provider. RFP contained sufficient detail to result in receipt of multiple multi-year fixed bids from leading third-party service integrators.
STRENGTHS AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
Python TensorFlow Deep Learning, AI, NLP
Probabilistic Graphical Models Machine Learning Octave, samiam
MySQL Admin, SQL Server Perl, Stored Procedures MicroStrategy 9.4.1
R, Groovy Power BI, Visual Studio (SSDT) Azure, GCP
C#/Visual Basic Report Design and Development
- Available to provide services leveraging Deep Learning and/or PGM.
- Applied Python (ML,NLP, Social Networking), Machine Learning(ML), Deep Learning (CNN, DNN) Specialization, TensorFlow (CNN, DNN, NLP), Natural Language Programming(NLP), Probabilistic Graphical Models(PGM), SQL (see Work Experiences).
- Currently providing services that involve data visualization (PowerBI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS/Tabular Forms).
Data Warehouse Architect
- Architected, delivered and supported Kimball-structured data warehouse necessary to provide regulatory, utilization, adjudication reporting for eldercare market (MySql, MicroStrategy-Architect/Developer/Object Manager/Cmd Mgr, Linux, Perl).
- Used emerging data science and microservices architecture patterns to refactor analytics data toward delivering eldercare critical-event prevention analytics (Hadoop, Spark,Groovy,R,Python,Scala).
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Product Planning and support of .dotcom operational support systems. Includes analysis, data mapping, quality assurance, monitoring of associate-facing product content management systems. VBA for MS Access DB and Excel.
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Discovery of Business Intelligence needs, planning, execution and monitoring of report test script.
- Work involved review of physical data model architecture, design and tuning needs, data warehouse logical model including semantic layer, VBA for MS Access DB and Excel.
Lead Systems Analyst
- Led planning, execution and monitoring of prototype requirements gathering process improvements for tax form processing operations.
- Read and reviewed data models, VB .Net code, SQL Server stored procedures, and wrote extensive VBA for MS Access DB, as part of role.
- Resulted in improved capacity and flexibility for senior management to plan and meet deadlines, increase quality and provide consistent throughput of paper tax form processing.
Lead Systems Analyst
- Led systems analysis for a reporting project team (5-10 members).
- Resulted in functional specifications involving data model design and SQL code for ETL needed to deliver 15 reports needed to meet client reporting requirements.
- Developed, within the Agile methodology, twelve risk-management reports using Microsoft SSRS, (included data modeling, SQL stored procs, C#, .Net, VBA) for a major pharmaceutical company.
- Led to improved risk management efforts across all 240 multi-year drug projects currently in development
Project Lead/Quality Analyst/Business Analyst
- Mentored project managers in techniques involved in creating high quality project artifacts for a major property and casualty insurance provider.
- Led planning, mentoring, execution, monitoring and delivery of prototype data warehouse for a major property and casualty insurance provider.
- Trained and mentored technical and managerial staff at Confidential customers in the value of data analytics for an international software company.
- Led to excellent reputation for product positioning, data modeling, and data flow management needed to deliver data analytics.