- Extensive working experience s in Financial , Management Accounting & Budgeting, Treasury functions, process - flow & due diligent review in leading US / Europe MNCs and local listed company, Solid knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Meticulous, quick-witted, excellent team collaboration, communications and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, proactive, result-oriented, mature and committed.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Able to work under pressure and independently with strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in IT controls & security with exposure to integrate financial and ERP systems such as Wallstreet Treasury System, SAP, Oracle, SAP, SUN and electronic banking systems, HSBCnet , CitiDirect, 360T FX Trading Platform and Bolero LC system.
- Proficiency in FP&A, HQ & Regional Project Management, Team Management, Value Engineering, Business Planning, Compliance, Leadership
- Ability to operate independently with attention to details under tight deadlines without sacrificing the business big picture.
IFRS, SOX & US GAAP & PRC GAAP Planning & Strategy > Tax & Treasury > Financial Controls > Systems Implementation > Business M&A > Entrepreneurial Management > Supply Chain Management > Transfer Pricing > Capital & Business Investment > VC experiences > Cost Accounting > Re - engineering> Fund Raising > Bonds issuances > Consolidated Financial Statements.> Fully Trilingual (English / Putonghua / Cantonese) written & oral > NGO social services
Project Consultancy -Director
- Provide overall strategic management to improve cash liquidity and accelerate a sell proceeds of ownerships for the hotel group
CFO / Group Financial Controller
- Provide overall strategic management of the accounting and finance functions
- Oversee and fully responsible for the cost and operational finance, to monitor and evaluate the business performance and provide strategic advice to the Senior Management.
- Established & maintained relationships with VC.
- Supervise and lead the production and manufacturing, Confidential Consolidation, AR Reconciliation and Variance Analysis commentaries.
- Lead the finance team to provide forward-looking and actionable financial information in comply with local listing rules and regulations of which creates the framework for better decision making.
- Own and drive the Investor Relations in financial planning, taxation, treasury funding and modeling for the company via M&A, business and shops expansions and shareholdings structuring.
- Oversee company secretarial tacks to compliance with statutory policies.
- Support and control operational units to align and achieve the group level budgets and financial targets.
- Budget, forecast, control and help oversee current and future investments
- Lead, manage, and hold others accountable for P&L results and execution-to-plan
- Direct and review accounting and operating policies, procedures and internal controls
- Oversee all fiscal reporting and supervise the IT team about system migration and upgrade within the company
- Identify and manage business risks and insurance requirements
- Ensure regulatory compliance with regards to statutory law, tax savings and exposures and financial regulations
- Recruit, supervise, and mentor skilled accounting and finance staff with HR and payroll schemes.
- Formulate and execute the strategic financial planning and business plan
- Treasury and Cash management and related matters with Bankers.
- Manage CAPEX and fixed assets management accounting
- Lead and implement professional training development for teams
- Provide advice to the Board from financial perspective to drive the growth for the Group.
Regional Financial Controller
- Lead and supervise accounting team in Confidential to provide full range of cost accounting & management accounting and financial services, Internal control processes; prepare financial statements & management reports to the Canada (HQ) office
- Successfully roll-out and implemented Dynamic AX (accounting system) and CargoWise Trading platform.
- Undertake audit assignment for development projects in Mainland China, M & A in Asia.
- Ensure the Confidential is compliance with International IFS and local government rules and regulations.
- Oversee company secretarial tacks to compliance with statutory policies.
- Manage the group's Treasury function, cash funding, forecast and bank loan facilities.
- Monitor the transfer pricing, FX hedging and exposure
- Supervise and lead the Confidential Consolidation, AR Reconciliation and Variance Analysis commentaries.
- Perform the workflow enhancement via ERP and due diligent review
- Perform the tax planning and evaluate the tax treaties among Confidential
- Maintaining effective relationships with government officials, the tax bureau and third party professionals.
- Track records with tremendous experiences work closely with sales and marketing head to derive forecast and actual performance review.
- Closely work with company secretarial services for successfully setting up of local and offshore companies.
- Work closely with the Boards to plan & execute business plans/strategy for the Group
- Manage a great relationship with key financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Manage the finance policies and procedures, tight controls and reporting system
- Provide leadership, support the Group CEO, CFO & MD, and work closely with the Directors to develop and implement strategies across the group companies, and perform insightful evaluation of short and long term strategic financial objectives.
- Provide high quality strategic initiatives and direct functions such as planning, budgeting, accounting, tax, treasury, information systems, investor relations, public relations, company secretary, insurance activities, and various administrative and corporate services for the Group .
Treasury Manager, Head Quarter
- Managing a global cash management system and banking infrastructure, lead group- wide projects and manage the group office cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Manage corporate debt liquidity and maintain cost-effective financing for corporate improvements. Negotiating load agreements to minimize funding costs.
- Participate in the process of $2.4b Syndication Loan, which won the best 2009 Asian Syndication Loan Award.
- Assist the Head of Group Treasury with development of new strategies and structures to optimize the purchasing of new banking services and new custody service providers
- Monitoring and managing FX Hedging and foreign exchange rate risk for the group by understanding where it exists, how it arises and ensure properly reported in monthly.
- Drive the Cash Flow Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Manage the cash flow projection, to strengthen the cash & funding management
- Maintain intercompany loans and raise proposal for funding arrangement with region and affiliates.
- Participate the M&A process
- Manage the Treasury risk within the Regional & Entity Level
Accounts Payable - Accountant
- Maintain high standard of Accounts Payable functions
- Successfully set up and design proper procedure for the implementation of e-expenses statement
- Review and analysis of financial statements and periodic reports of HQ and Confidential affiliates
- Ensure the financial results and inventory accounts are in compliance with US GAAP.
- Successfully enhance control awareness, provide assistance to affiliates on the interpretation and application of PMI and regional policies and procedures.