- Broad ranging HR knowledge including HR Business Process Analysis, HR Specialist, HR Generalist and HR Analytics/Data Reporting.
- In depth knowledge of the full HR Employee Lifecycle, including recruitment/onboarding and retention, staff development, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits, compensation, HR records management, HR policy development., legal compliance and off - boarding .
- Regularly participate in on-line webinars/events/seminars/trainings. Subscribe to white papers and other on-line forums pertinent to the Human Resources/ HR Technology areas.
- Dedicated to staying ahead of the curve in learning, expanding my HR knowledge and developing new HR competencies and software skills through intensive self-study.
- Participated in webinars/seminars for Oracle EBS, SAP, SQL and Neogov, just to name a few.
- Always eager to learn, grow and develop. Passionate about mentoring others to be the best version of themselves.
SOFTWARE SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
Org Chart Pro & Visio
Advanced Excel and Word
Advanced MS PowerPoint
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
HR ERP Analyst/HR Process Improvement/Integration Analyst
- Documented outdated processes of HR including Recruiting/Onboarding, Payroll, Benefits, Training & Development, Risk Management Off-Boarding and General HR, that were being performed manually.
- Client was using older version of EBS and Neogov along with SumTotal.
- Took a deep dive into the needs of the HR Team and organization and researched, suggested, tested and assisted in implementing process improvements (‘To-Be’ processes).
- Prepared for integration of new processes into upgraded Oracle EBS. Use of KANBAN and CSRO to track progress of client requests/needs.
- Extensive requirements gathering from end-users via detailed interviews with HR Leadership and Team Members, IT Leadership, other Business Analysts and clients of the HR Teams such as Directors and Assistant Directors at MSD
- Utilization of analysis skills to determine future best practices for the HR Team
- Advanced Visio skills used for creating highly detailed process flows/mapping of ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-Be’ states.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and gather ‘pain points’ of not only HR and IT Teams, but Senior Leadership, Field Supervisors and other Department Leaders.
- Translated high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and/or vendors. Managed changes to such specifications.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Worked collaboratively with Leaders in both our Corporate and Business Units by partnering on the development of actionable, proactive metrics that drove forecasting capabilities and strategic insights.
- Drove efficiencies in HR Reporting by providing reporting methodologies in a proactive manner for operating companies in line with Business Unit mission, vision and values.
- Partnered with HR Leaders on ‘what-if’ analyses to determine strategy and future direction of the business. Trained Business Unit HR Leaders on HR reporting tools, metrics and best practices.
- Design, creation and analysis of dashboards, surveys, databases, tables, and reports using data from disparate sources to be used to help business leaders make data-driven decisions.
- Continuously collaborated with our HR, HRIS and BI Teams to drive consistency, accuracy and security of data.
- Managed and reported on external HR systems such as performance, LMS, and employee engagement. Worked collaboratively with Corporate and Business Units on survey design and result interpretation.
- Gathered and analyzed data and trends for various reporting capabilities such as, but not limited to, turnover, EEO/AAP, diversity/inclusion, engagement, talent, and benchmarking.
- Created and modified (as business needs change) detailed documentation on processes and procedures to streamline and optimize time management.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO.
- Demonstrated understanding of business metrics (profit, margin, ROI, free cash flow, productivity), as well as HR metrics such as turnover, diversity/inclusion and recruiting measures.
- Partnered with business unit leadership and management to align and execute integrated HR strategies based on business objectives and operational plans of the designated business unit.
- Determined the skills and capabilities that are needed to deliver the business strategies, such as data mining, customization and interpretation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of what drives success for the business and determined the organizational risks that could jeopardize Ministry success.
- Established credible relationships through partnerships across the Ministry to gain a thorough understanding of the challenges/obstacles Leaders face to provide solutions and deliver results. I successfully demonstrated this during time of intense time and financial pressures for a client Group.
Confidential, ST. LOUIS, MO
Human Resources Business Process Specialist
- Provided detailed review of “Current State” processes within the Human Resource function and Partnered with HR personnel and COE leaders to devise and implement formal processes and process improvements. Worked closely with senior management, HR Leaders, HRIS and outside consulting firm to build “Future State” HR functions in a project milestone setting.
- Managed intake and stakeholder discussions with operational and functional leaders to understand the business’ needs from an HR perspective
- Developed detailed Processed flow maps and other resources to implement sustainable and repeatable HR processes, such as process documentation, checklists and templates.
- Analyzed, suggested, presented and obtained approval on Implementation of new, streamlined workflow for various HR functions.
- Successfully mapped and implemented process improvements and approval processes for the Organization’s HR functions, in both plant and office locations.
- Revamped repetitive processes and procedures, delegating them to one SME/Business Unit.
- Created new templates, scripts, routing systems, checklists and detailed documentation for the streamlined HR functions.
- Revamped recruiting/on-boarding and off-boarding procedures to ensure communication of pertinent and timely information and resources.