- Seven years of experience with global Workday (Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation) implmentations ranging from 1,000 to 150,000 users.
- Extensive global Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, and business domain experience.
- Workday Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Reporting
- Calculated Fields, EIBs, Rules, Integrations, BIRT
- Production Support
- Agile Development
- Requirements Gathering
- Functional Design
Technical Competencies: Workday, SalesForce, ADP, Ceridian, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, Saba Cloud, MS Office, Access, VBA, SharePoint, Visio, Jira, Confluence, Azure
Confidential, Rocklin, CA
- Provide expertise for multiple end - to-end global Workday implementations covering Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, and Reporting.
- Define business processes, functional requirements, and eligibility rules. Perform data mapping, configuration, testing, and reporting to validate builds function as intended.
- Provide WD update impact analysis, create user documentation, and provide production support.
- Set up new benefit offering including provider, plans, coverage targets, eligibility.
- Create outbound integration with benefits provider.
- Make changes to custom report layouts using BIRT report writer.
Confidential, Renton, WA
- Provided go-live support for global rollout of Workday to user base of 150,000 employees.
- Responsible for configuration analysis, design, configuration changes, and testing.
- Performed ongoing maintenance to support the hiring process, job catalog, competencies, and compensation changes within a SOX compliant framework.
- Created calculated fields, business process conditions, eligibility and validation rules, dashboards, and custom reports.
- Gathered requirements and created user stories.
Confidential, San Leandro, CA
Workday Functional Analyst
- Provided production support for Workday Compensation.
- Benchmarked jobs against external market compensation data to ensure the competitiveness of base salary structures, incentive programs and other pay programs.
- Created salary structures, organizational job hierarchy, and recommendations for annual merit budgets.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Functional Business Analyst
- Defined business processes, functional requirements, and eligibility rules.
- Performed data mapping and testing to validate imports and builds function as intended.
- Provided functional analysis for implementation of Workday Compensation.
- Set up job profiles, grades, and grade profiles and loaded into Workday.
- Benchmarked jobs, created salary structures, and designed Sales incentive plans.
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
- Managed a portfolio of SaaS products generating greater than $20MM in revenue annually.
- Defined the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Managed backlog of requirements.
- Created functional specifications, user stories, wireframes, workflows, and ensured clear communication of the requirements to the UI/UX and development teams.
- Led sessions with design partners (enterprise customers and prospects) to validate use cases and requirements prior to build.
- Led multiple product implementations.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Defined functional requirements for Workday implementation of Core HR and Compensation modules spanning 37 countries.
- Performed data mapping, and testing to validate builds function as intended.
- Served as primary advisor and technical expert on compensation and workforce planning-related matters, including compensation philosophy, policies, programs and approaches, and delivered solutions to the business. Had regular interaction with C-suite leadership.
- Managed and administered international and domestic compensation related activity including but not limited to merit and incentive programs, promotions and adjustments, development of salary ranges, job leveling, FLSA status determination, and other compensation projects.
- Lead global short-term incentive and focal programs across 37 countries spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Partnered with the Global Sales Organization and Sales Operations to benchmark, assess, and improve annual sales incentive plans.
Confidential, Corte Madera, CA
Manager, Global Compensation
- Led the design, development, implementation, and administration of global strategic compensation, workforce planning, and HRIS programs.
- Led implementation of SilkRoad OpenHire, SilkRoad WingSpan, and JobVite systems. Made significant contributions to the configuration and testing of ADP Workforce Now, JobVite and Taleo systems.
- Improved effectiveness of HR function through introduction of automated workflows and approvals, eliminating the long-standing practice of paper-based documentation.
- Directed the development and implementation of technology tools to streamline business processes, create better end-user experiences, and provide real-time business intelligence.
- Successfully lead company through EEO/AAP audit from the OFCCP, with no findings.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Compensation Program Manager
- Managed global short-term incentive and focal programs across 33 countries.
- Provided strategic compensation advice and counsel, and project management leadership in support of business and financial goals.
- Prepared summary, spend, and trend reports for CEO and Board of Directors.
- Oversaw survey participation and benchmarking to determine market competitiveness.
- Managed SOX compliance activities.
- Developed and conducted training on compensation management.
- Project-managed HRIS enhancements and developed database solutions to improve data quality.