- 20 + years of Human Resources/Payroll experience with Confidential applications including software configuration, custom report and interface development.
- 14 years of Health/Welfare and employee benefits configuration including Electronic Data Interfaces (EDI).
- Knowledge of Benefit Enrollment Specification.
- 15 years of Report Writing (SSRS 2008, Crystal Report 9, Visual Studio 2008)
- 10 years of interface creation using Kronos Connect/WIM 6.1, 6.3, 7.0
- 10 years of Kronos Timekeeper 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.0 experience including Workforce Advanced Scheduler with Optimization (Forecasting)
- 13 years SQL & PL/SQL Simple and Complex Query Development
- Workday HCM, Kronos Dimension, Agile Scum, SDLC and Cloud Identity Training
- Google Tag Manager, Analytics and Data Studio Training
- Meticulous with strong communications skills
- Data Analysis - Document requirements gathering. Ability to identify when business requirements are not in scope
- Multi-tasking and negotiation
- Excellent client and vendor relations
- Issue resolution - Ability to solve complex problems analytically
- Results Driven - Comfortable working with technology and can demonstrate system functionality
- HR/Payroll Resolution - Able to deal with issues directly, firmly, and in a timely manner
- Teamwork and Time Management while collaborating with developers to ensure their designs and implementations meet the business requirements
- Maintain Workforce Management labor demands, worker availability and scheduling across a healthcare or manufacturing organization.
- Documentation and reporting
Kronos Interface Developer and Report Writer
- Technical Specialist Document Analyst for interfaces using Microsoft SQL
- Technical/Functional client migration of Health and Benefits to Mercer Marketplace 365+.
- Provide daily support of client partnerships by delivering prompt, thorough, and client-centric responses to customized and standard requests.
- Execute test plans and test case scenarios to ensure requirements are being met during client builds.
- Create and analyze HRIS Inbound Data Mapping and Outbound Payroll Mapping documentation.
- Analyst role serving as the primary contact for external clients and vendors and internal Technical Consultants.
- Case ownership from initial contact to resolution and successfully managed multiple projects with varying level of priority.
- Translated business requirements into functional specifications including 834 EDI format.
- Created deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for application development, system integration, and data migration initiatives.
- Created SQL queries to help analyze data.
Kronos Software Analyst
- Developed Kronos Custom Reports using Visual Studio in an Oracle Database Environment for large scale companies (100,000 + employees including international employees).
- Analyzed existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs.
- Developed functional and technical design documents based on client requirements.
- Designed, wrote specifications, developed test plans, documented, implemented and supported business solutions of varying degrees.
- Utilized JIRA, Agile and Scrum.
Kronos Systems Analyst/Administrator
Confidential, Stuart, FL
- Supported 3500 employees including 185 Timekeepers (Manager) and 800 employees with Advanced Scheduler access.
- System Administrator of Kronos Workforce Timekeeper 6.1 and 6.3, Advanced Scheduler.
- Created and modified configuration setup of Payrules, Advanced Scheduler and Profiles.
- Created and modified Custom Reports using Report Designer/Visual Studio.
- Created Interfaces (Employee Demographics, Census, Accruals, Labor levels and Time Detail) using Kronos Connect.
Kronos Systems Analyst
Confidential, St. Petersburg, FL
- Reporting for HR, Payroll and Finance data; ensuring data integrity within Timekeeper, HR/Payroll and Advanced Scheduler.
- Created 50 + interfaces using Kronos WIM 6.x
- Created over 50 custom reports for Kronos HR/Payroll and Timekeeping system using Visual Studio and Crystal Reports.
Confidential, St. Petersburg, FL
System Support Analyst/ Health and Welfare Business Analyst
- Provided software/database support and configuration to Integrated Benefit with midsize clients.