- Over a decade of experience in designing and developing desktop, middleware, and web applications using Microsoft and other technologies.
- Collaborate with colleagues in all areas of the enterprise, from production to senior - level executives, to establish business requirements, consult on technical issues, and knowledge transfer.
- Self-starter and innovator always looking to improve processes through the use of new and existing technologies.
Development Environments: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 1.0 to Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft Business Intelligence Studio, Visual Studio 6, QlikView 8.5 & 9.0.
SERVERS: QlikView Server and Publisher 8.5 & 9.0, Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008 , Windows NT 3.5 to Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Commerce Server 2000/2002, Microsoft Biztalk Server 2000/2004, Hyperion Enterprise, Sybase, SAP BW, Active Directory.
TOOLS: ASP.NET Web Services, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual SourceSafe, MS Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Microsoft Debugging Tools for Windows, SAP .NET and DCOM Connector, Rational Rose. Visio for Enterprise Architects and Professional, QlikWeb WorkBench for ASP.NET and Sharepoint.
APPLICATIONs: Microsoft Office Suite of Applications from 95 to 2007, Visio, HP Quality Center, TestTrack
BI Technical Lead
- Responsible for technical design and development of all enterprise dashboard and reporting applications that leverage QlikView reporting software. Dashboards integrate multiple data sources throughout the enterprise to provide a single point of information for managers and executives throughout the enterprise.
- Lead Liquid Bulk Business Reporting utilizing MS SQL Server, Integration Services, and Reporting Services.
- Designed and developed a Smart Client Reporting Services Migration Tool to expedite the migration of MSRS reports to each stage of the development process while integrating with source control systems(VSS/TFS).
- Designed and developed Hyperion Enterprise Migration System for continuous migration of financial data from legacy system to SAP BW using Microsoft .NET(C#), SQL Server 2005, and SQL Server Integration Services.
Business Process Solutions technical Lead
- Primarily responsible for the innovation, design and architecture of numerous business process application solutions.
- Designed, developed and supported the “AgentsPlus” web application for managing consignment orders for the enterprise Package Gas business. This system processes over 60 thousand real-time transactions per day into SAP. The application utilizes Microsoft ASP.NET(C#), XML Web Services, and SAP .NET Connector. Application was solely awarded the 2006 Confidential GEG Innovation Award.
- Designed, developed and supported web application security system responsible for user authentication, authorization and registration of all enterprise Internet and Intranet web applications. System utilized Microsoft Commerce Server, .NET, MS SQL Server and Active Directory technologies.
- Lead migration of legacy Liquid Bulk Logistics system to Unicode-enabled architecture. Converted system from Visual C++ 6.0, Visual Basic 6.0, and MS SQL Server 2000 to Visual Studio 2005(C++ 8 & C#) and SQL Server 2005.
- Designed and developed Web Services for retrieving Liquid Bulk tank telemetry readings from customers to monitor and maintain automated delivery scheduling.
- Developed numerous company standards and design patterns for implementing consistent development across the organization. Examples include Application Environment Handling, ASP.NET/XML Web Services, SAP .NET Connector Implementation, and Active Directory Interface.
- Led effort to implement Object-Oriented Analysis and Design principles throughout the organization in order to minimize duplication of effort, and maintenance of applications. Use of Enterprise Architect, design patterns, and Test-Driven Development were also implemented to support these changes.
- Worked very closely with Microsoft Premium Support Services to assure best practices are followed for development and support of custom applications.
- Development, testing and support of E-Business Internet and Intranet web applications utilizing Microsoft technologies.
- Developed first Microsoft .NET 1.0 web application within the enterprise along with initial .NET development standards.
- Developed Orchestrations, custom components, and data mapping for acquiring supply-chain B2B data transfer using Microsoft Biztalk 2000 & 2004. Interfaced with RosettaNET and Elemica for document standardization.
- Administrator for all Visual SourceSafe databases within the organization to ensure consistent versioning and source control.
- Developed middle-tier business logic components using Visual Basic 6/C# .NET and COM/COM+.
- Developed data access layer code generation tool for automating the development of data access components through selection of stored procedures. Awarded Managers Award for innovation and cost savings.
- Provided 3rd-Level Support for all applications developed using Microsoft technologies.