- Dynamic result oriented individual with 6+ years of Functional experience in ERP, including 4+ years with Workday HCM. Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation abilities.
- Thorough understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and methodologies like Agile and Waterfall including prototype development.
- Experience in Business process Re - engineering, Blueprinting, Configuration, Unit & Integration testing, Documentation & Production Support.
- Responsible for day-to-day HCM tickets and change requests in Workday HCM.
- Worked with Implementation and Support projects involving Workday HCM applications related to configuration of Supervisory Organization, Staffing Model, Position Management, Recruiting, Time Off and Absence, Compensation and Benefits.
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of HR processes, comprising the life cycle of an employee such as recruiting, hiring, employee record maintenance, payroll, and benefits.
- Proficient in development of Advanced Matrix, Composite Custom Reports and Calculated Fields in Core HCM.
- Implemented data migration using EIB and Core Connectors in addition to creating Simple and Advanced reports.
- Hands on integration implementation experience and working knowledge on Workday Payroll, Inbound/Outbound Integrations, Data Migrations and Reporting.
- Proficiency in writing documents such as Business Requirements document (BRD), User Requirement Specification (URS) document and other such BA related documents.
- Involved in QA/Testing processes like User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Integration Testing (SIT). Experience with JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Experienced in SAP HCM modules like Payroll Administration, Organization Management, Payroll and Time Management.
- Knowledge in customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving quality service delivery, set expectations accordingly and timely escalations status reporting.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the Human Resource’s business processes and translation of business requirements into Workday Solutions in the most cost effective and client-servicing manner.
- Very good logical skills suitable for process design, development and implementation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with strong analytical ability and problem solving capability.
ERP: Workday (Core HR, Recruiting, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits and Absence Management), SAP ECC (Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time), Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS), Peoplesoft
Integration Tool EIB, Core Connectors
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, XSLT, Web Services, SOAP UI
Software Methodologies: SDLC using Agile, Waterfall
Workday HRIS Analyst
- Managed Data conversions, HR and Compensation related Custom Reports, and Security Management, Business Process configuration, and configuring the application according to customer requirements and developing system Integration.
- Develop testing strategies and verification scenarios along with project Scope and Requirements documents.
- Involved in data extract project from PeopleSoft to Workday. This involved extracting data out of PeopleSoft initially to help configure all the required hierarchy organizational data in Workday prior to extracting the employee transactional data.
- Building Custom Integration (EIB), Custom report, and Calculated Fields and Writing XSLT generate customer specified output format.
- Experience in setting up custom organizations, Jobs profiles, Grades, compensation plans, Benefit plans, and Time off plans etc.
- Involved with Workday Report writer and creating custom integrations with third party applications using Workday Cloud Connect, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and web services REST, SOAP.
- Lead the Discovery sessions with business partners and third-party vendors to get the business requirement, create the design and mapping documents.
- Accompanied in configuring and testing Workday BPs for HCM including Recruiting, Hire, Change Job, Compensation, Talent and Performance etc.
- Tested Workday Security configuration, Objects including Management Hierarchies, Regions, Locations, Edited Domain and Business Process Security Policies for few security groups, Audited Tenant setup.
- Configured Workday compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowances, commission, and compensation eligibility rules based on management levels, Job profile, and Job family.
- Communicated with HR, Payroll, other internal departments and third-party vendors and developed Integrations for HR, Benefits and Payroll Vendors.
- Extensively worked on Workday data conversion and Workday integrations.
- Prepared User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Documents & scripts to test various test scenarios.
- Developed test plan and strategy for Workday implementation engagements and advise clients on Workday testing with best practices.
- Analyzed client's HR/Payroll business needs through client working sessions and Day to day support of Workday HCM Security, Compensation and Reporting issues.
Workday HCM Techno/Functional Consultant
- Responsible for workday implementation consultant designing, developing, testing, and deploying integrations.
- Changing the supervisory Organizations, inactivating an Organization, and moving the workers into different Supervisory Organizations.
- Proficient in Reports development (Advanced, Custom, Matrix, Simple, Search) and Building Complex Workday Reports using in EIB Integrations involving error Handling.
- Configuring Custom reports with calculated fields, EIBs, Core Connector, Report Design, and Business form Layout, Document Transformation.
- Expertise in EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder), Document transformations Inbound and Outbound activities for Data transformations.
- Thorough Comprehension of HR processes such as recruiting, hiring, employee record maintenance, payroll, Benefits, Training, Pay Planning, Performance Management/Talent Management, Time Tracking /On-boarding.
- Optimization of Workday across Human Resources through Managed shared components, fields, and reports.
- Implemented Custom XSLT file to transform the content into a CSV file format. Also Experience with the various technologies involved in development (XML, XPath, XSLT, SQL, Web Services).
- Maintenance and creation of Workday Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost centers, Cost Center hierarchies and Developed integrations to create multiple interface files for payroll.
- Actively participated in the Migration of On-Premise application to Cloud Systems Workday Data through Spreadsheets.
- Involved in the Object Management Systems like Role Based Security, User Based Security, Job Based Security groups.
- Functional Support experience in following ERP Products: 1) Workday HCM 2) SAP HR.
- Worked with clients to research, document, troubleshoot and resolve functional, integration and security issues and Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts.
- Extensively involved in trouble shooting and fixing problems at development, system testing and post-production stages for various HRMS modules.
- Build custom Inbound EIB to update contact information (phone, email, address).
- Analyzing Business requirements and problem statements.
- Responsible for day-to-day tactical execution of agile processes, tasks, documented revisions and resolved minor issues.
- Monitoring the integrations configured in Workday on daily basis.
- Developed various calculation fields on specific reports to pull the required data.
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing.
Associate Workday Report Writer/Tester
- Detailed study of the Business Requirement Documents.
- Performed testing on couple of Workday integrations.
- Duties comprised performing unit, end to end, payroll parallel, and/or performance testing of an ERP implementation, including HCM/Payroll. Facilitate status reporting on test planning and execution status as required.
- Supported Existing Integration and building new integration based on the client requirements and worked on Workday Reporting, Advance Reporting, Business Process and Configuration.
- Created advanced custom reports, Matrix reports, Worklets, Dashboards in Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking and Absence Management. Modified BIRT reports for Performance Review Reports.
- Performed Arithmetic calculation in Matrix report for Counting, Averaging, Summing, Ranging between Maximum and Minimum.
- Created Calculated Fields for many custom reports to pull data.
- Recording results and cataloging identified defects according to the Workday Test Plan.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management.
- Testing, Testing Strategies, Quality Assurance, testing protocols in a SaaS platform, technical experience in Workday.
- Experienced in working with XML and XSLT data processing tools.
- Extensive knowledge of data modeling inside XML.
- Experience in IT industry designing and setting up a programming framework to develop and testing web based application.
- Broad knowledge of various web-based applications.
SAP HCM Functional Consultant
- Configured Enterprise structure, Organization structure and Personnel Structure
- Used PA40 for configuring various actions involved in life cycle of an employee from hiring to termination.
- Involved in creation of custom infotype using the transaction code PM01.
- Created Personnel Actions and modified existing Personnel Actions.
- Configured Dynamic actions and maintained features for number ranges.
- Configured Personnel Area, Personnel Subarea, Employee Group and Employee Subgroups.
- Maintained feature IGMOD for defining infogroup modifier for various personnel actions based on personnel area and employee subgroups.
- Created and maintained defaults for Master Data using features NUMKR and PINCH for defaulting number ranges and administrator groups.
- Integrated Organization management using Feature PLOGI.
- Defined and maintained the objects and relationships related to organization structure.
- Defined number ranges for the personnel numbers in the master data.
- Configured infotypes, personnel actions and dynamic actions.
- Created and configured various subtypes for the standard infotypes.
- Designed and developed custom infotypes for Global Employee Information.