- more than 20 years supply chain experience, including exposure to 3PL and CPG, as well as 18 years experience in delivering, supporting, and consulting on best of breed software solutions in the supply chain space, notably TMS and integrations.
- Highlights of same include lead roles in implementation, technical support, pre - sales, performance engineering, data analytics, and integration, all primarily in the Transportation Management Systems (TMS) solution set, which includes Freight Payment and Audit, Freight Order Management (vendor portal), and Logistics Procurement (bid optimizer).
Sr. Enterprise Technical Architect
- Lead technical architect for entire Confidential and Confidential TMS suite - including TMS and Business Analytics to encompass Cognos Reporting and Informatica ETL integration. Including Freight Order Management and Logistics Procurement.
- Lead on prem. projects and client personnel in architecture planning and sizing, knowledge transfer, and best practices.
- Consult on best practices in relation to data access, data mining, archiving, reporting, and delivery to end user as it relates to the TMS solution suite.
- Own all pre-sales architecture planning related to the long term implementation of the Confidential solutions, many of which involve several millions dollars of licensing, services, and hardware.
- Recent client/project experience include Walmart, Google, United States Postal Service, Mars/Wrigley, Hershey, TJX Companies, Loblaw (Canada), Caterpillar, and Lowe’s Companies.
- Left Technical Support role in 2006 to pursue another opportunity. Re-joined in 2007 as Technical Consultant and promoted again through to Senior Enterprise Architect.
- Sales transition specialist in the leading of projects related to the implementation of demand planning and forecasting solutions.
- Develop training materials for webinar sessions during pre-sales and general informational sessions for prospects.
- Lead junior associates in the pre-sales and post-sales client efforts in implementing vendor managed inventory by using the solution.
- Install, upgrade, and apply service packs/patches to Oracle and SQL Server for application solution set in pre-sales situations, as well as SAAS sessions post-sales.
Logistics Analyst / Oracle DBA
- Lead technical implementation of centralized Confidential Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Manage all aspects of supply chain data management, including Oracle DBA, legacy system pass-through, data warehousing, and SQL reporting.
- Upgrade/patch servers and train users on TMS and Oracle/SQLPlus.
- Pioneered a “real time reporting dashboard” via M.S. Excel for supply chain analysis and upper management review.
Logistics Analyst / Account Manager
- Promoted from various distribution center operational roles to Logistics Analyst and eventually Account Manager.
- Directed a 3PL initiative on-site at the firm’s largest client setting up custom logistical processes and implementing long-term business plan.
- Setup and implemented a custom distribution system, including business plan, P&L, and staffing for Books A Million book store chain…same generated yearly income of half-million dollars for Clark while saving Books A Million approximately 8% of traffic budget.