A self - aspirant person with a habit to learn from every new challenges and situations with a solid 3+ years of experience as Engineering Manager. 15 associates including 5 engineers reported to me. Enjoy working in fast-paced environment to utilize exceptional multitasking skill in efficiently running various activity of the company and acquiring field experience on the long-run. Now seeking my future in Industrial Engineering to use my skills and knowledge to bring out the best of the company.
- Time Structured approach towards everything,
- Organized and on-time.
- Solid Works with Simulation.
- Auto CAD
- High Attention to details with ambition to deliver the best result possible of any given task.
- Software Testing.
- Good in editing Videos, Audio, Photos and Subtitles.
LEAN/SIX SIGMA TOOLS: 6S, 5 WHY’S, VSM, KANBAN, KAIZEN, REGRESSION ANALYSIS, POKA-YOKE, 8D, OEE, JIT.
ANALYTICAL TOOLS: R-Studio, MINITAB, TABLEAU, LINGO, AMPL, @RISK, SPSS, SOFA STATISTICS, FEA, CFD.
SOFTWARE: MS OFFICE, MATLAB, MS EXCEL ADVANCED (PIVOT, VBA MACROS, LOOKUPS).
LANGUAGES: R-Language, Python, SQL, C, HTML.
TECHNICAL AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
- Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Strategies & Optimization.
- Data Analytics and Business Analytics.
- Sales and Operation Planning.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Inventory Control.
- Warehouse Management & Optimization.
- Negotiation and Purchasing.
Supply Chain Intern
- During this internship I got to know more about the company’s Supply Chain in depth which works locally. It was a great experience to learn about some of the intricate details of Last-Mile deliveries which are often neglected by some huge companies which can cost them some extra money and time which is usually not idealistic in this fast-paced market full of competition.
- The way in which Confidential delivered the products after being processed cannot been said the most accurate but it was one of the cheapest that I have come across till date.
- Learning the supply chain and further suggest some new methods and improvements to them.
- Take part in the meetings of planning and strategies and present a report to Supply Chain Manager and also suggest some new ideas and/or improvements if possible.
Supply Chain Specialist
- Take a look on Major KPIs that has the most influence on the supply chain of the company.
- Reduction in lead times from 8 weeks to just 4 weeks using Criticality Matrix.
- Create new KPIs like the price of the iron and price of petrol and implement those in new strategies of supply chain.
- Using VSM to design a new process flow to improve process time and reduce waste by 10%.
- Take part in Tactical Plans’ meetings to gain a broader idea of where abouts of the company for nest few months.
- Create some of the operational plan of the process flow of the job-works from start to end which help reduced time.
- Participated in supplier negotiations and measuring KPIs for vendors like on-time delivery metrics.
Supply Chain Manager/Business Development Manager
- Making new Tactical plans and also participating in Strategic planning during business meetings.
- Making some new Strategies on per client/provider basis to come to a middle ground to create a win-win situation.
- Effective & Efficient use of available resources to generate greater profits, from $20,000/annum to $28,000/annum.
- Hiring new fixers to mount the job work on machine which increased efficiency by around 15% by reducing time.
- Increased accuracy by 10 times using proper calculations & tools and, implementing practices to maintain productivity & accuracy standards according to corporate objectives