- Data Architect/Analyst with 10 years’ experience in interpreting and analyzing data, in order to drive successful business solutions.
- Proficient knowledge in Statistics, Mathematics and Analytics. Excellent knowledge in business operations and analytics tools for effective Data Analytics.
- Advanced Data Modeling (Expertise in physical design of OLTP/OLAP databases)
- Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology project implementation
- Strong experience in Python, SQL/NoSQL Dbs, Alteryx
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex data from various data sources
- Business Intelligence (PowerBI, Tableau, SSRS, ZoomData, Excel expert)
- Data governance
- Experience in Data Science life cycle process
- Analytical thinking
- Strong experience in implementation of various ML models (Linear regression, Logistic regression, Decision Trees, KNN, K - Means, RF, XGBoost, Time Series models)
- Excellent business communication, and presentation skills
- Data Structures
- Advanced Data Mining/ETL experience (SSIS)
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Web Analytics experience (Tag Manager/ Omniture/ WebTrends)
Programming Languages: Python, SQL, Java, C#, PHP
Databases: Oracle 11G, SQL server 2012/2016/2017 , MongoDB, Big Data (Hadoop)
Tools: PowerBI, Tableau, Kibana, Microsoft Excel, SSIS, Informatica, SSRS, SharePoint, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Alteryx
Big Data Skills: Hive, Spark, Hadoop
Cloud Technologies: Azure, AWS
Python Libraries used: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Seaborn, Tensorflow
Statistical Methods: Hypothesis Testing, ANOVA, Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Time Series, Correlation (Chi-square test, covariance), Multivariate Analysis, Bayes Law.
Machine Learning: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Support Vector Machines (SVM), K-Means Clustering, K-Nearest Neighbors (KNN), Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Trees, PCA, AutoEncoder, Dockerization
Lead Data Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Working closely with stakeholders/clients and subject matter experts to elicit and requirements gathering from the business.
- Experimented and built predictive models using machine learning algorithms such as Logistic regression, Random Forest, and XGBoost to predict Qualifying Percent based on Job Title and Industry type to calculate research tax credits reimbursed by IRS.
- Developed an unsupervised machine learning system to determine Log Detection Anomaly using Neural Network machine learning system.
- Worked with the project team representatives to ensure that logical and physical ER/Studio data models were developed in line with corporate standards and guidelines.
- Involved in defining the source to target data mappings, business rules, business and data definitions.
- Developed SQL queries /scripts to validate the data such as checking duplicates, null values, truncated values and ensuring correct data aggregations within an ETL process testing cycle.
- Partnered with business and technology teams to build insightful analytical reports using PowerBI and Azure SQL. Managed a team of 2 resources to assist in building the reports
- Utilized Tableau (BI) reporting to create, test and validate various visualization, reports (ad-hoc), dashboards, and KPI’s for Tax Team applications.
Tools: Python, SQL Server, Azure SQL, MongoDB, Kibana, Kafka, PowerBI, Tableau, SSRS, Alteryx, UiPath, SSIS, SSAS, Excel
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Served as the primary liaison between client and technical teams to ensure successful, on-time project delivery and in compliance with business standards.
- Integrated data from disparate sources, mined large data set to identify patterns using predictive analysis.
- Analyzed large data set by applying various ML models such as regression analysis, bagging and boosting algorithms.
- Interpreted results of analyses, identified trends and issues (forecasting), and developed alternatives to support business objectives.
- Used Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager to implement third-party tags (DoubleClick, Floodlight etc.), data layers and selected site functionalities.
- Performed extensive data analysis and validation by writing several complex SQL queries (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, CTEs).
- Developed Tableau Data Visualization using Cross tabs, Heat maps, Box and Whisker charts, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts and Density Chart.
Tools: Python, Oracle 11g, SQL Server, Tableau, Adobe DTM
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Collaborated with key stakeholders (business and Technology partners) and understand their needs to develop new or improve existing solutions around data and analytics.
- Developed analytical approaches to meet business requirements this involves translating requests into use cases, test cases and iterative algorithm development.
- Worked on development of State Machine Workflow in MOSS 2007 for Corporate Credit Application.
- Documented and communicated requests for change requests with the requestor and coordinate with the development and testing team.
- Maintained the functionality of Confidential Government Solutions site written in ASP.Net 3.0, C# & SQL Server 2008.
Tools: MOSS 2007, ASP.Net 3.0, C#, SQL Server, SSRS, JQuery
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Maintained the functionality of the public facing Confidential website, intranet site, performance management site and the extranet site for the client’s login in MOSS 2007.
- Involved in defining the business/transformation rules applied for the service data.
- Worked with internal architects and, assisted in the development of current and target state data architectures
- Collected business requirements from the end users (internal company employees) to determine the time required for analysis/development as part of the SDLC process.
- Transformed the intranet site custom code solution written for MOSS 2007 to SP 2010 compatibility.
- Created and implemented code for Web Analytics to help determine the traffic on Confidential .com site as well as research market and business to improve the look and feel of the site.
- Worked in a team of 4 developers to redesign the site for a client using SP 2010.