- To obtain a challenging and fulfilling position in your organization that utilizes my strong computer skills, an opportunity to apply my learnings and gained experience in Information Technology to enhance my knowledge base.
- I have overall 8+ years of IT experience and 6 + years of experience Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Migration, Production support and Implementation of Software applications and on Tableau Business Intelligence/Business Analytics software. Solid experience of technical support in major financial and Health institutions.
- Expertise in Tableau, MySQL, FICS, SQL, MS. Access, MS SQL server Experienced on Tableau Admin activities and writing SQL queries.
- Database Administrator, Proficient in Document Management Software MS Office, MS Visio and Excellent knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Extensive experience in extraction, transformation and loading of data directly from different Heterogeneous source systems like Flat Files, Excel, Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server. Extensive knowledge of tableau architecture and Dimensional Modeling experience.
- Disaster Recovery setup, including Backup Primary setup and configuration As a Tableau Administrator, specializing in Server Worker Nodes Installation & Configuration. Setting up Tableau Primary and Worker Nodes (drivers, patches, command line utilities, etc.)
- Disaster Recovery setup, including Backup Primary setup and configuration Expert in generating Drill down and Drill through reports with Drop down menu option, sorting the data, defining subtotals in SSRS. Proficient in handling parameterized reports in SSRS.
- Proficient in designing techniques like Snowflake schemas, Star schema, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical modeling
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook. SQL Queries, Database Management, Microsoft Project, PIVOT Tables, VLOOK UP, MACROS, Financial Analysis, and Trend Analysis. Tableau Desktop/Server, Oracle databases, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, IBM Knowledge of research database Capital IQ and Bloomberg Report Writing, Presentation Skills, Create and Manipulate Spreadsheets.
- Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high - level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that necessitate high-level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Develop, document, test, validate, and maintain reporting and dashboard solutions using a variety of state-of-the-art Business Intelligence tools.
- Maintain knowledge of the Business and Clinical departments and participate in the identification of BI solutions to improve process or resolve critical business information needs.
- Develop Stored Procedures, Reporting Design, Report Modeling, Database Development, Administration and automation of BI solutions.
- Act as a customer liaison by collecting business and clinical data requirements and ensures the correct analytical information gets to the right place, to the right people, and at the right time.
- Maintains standardized status reports, communicates project progress and proactively identifies project delays/issues with timely solution-oriented recommendations to avoid project delays.Research and suggest alternative solutions to meet project deadlines.
- Develop and implement best practices through repeatability for report design, documentation, and automation.
- Purchasing, setting up, and configuring Tableau Server Defining and setting best practices for Tableau report development.
- Proof-read all documents and maintain accuracy of information and preparing SOP Designing and developing Tableau visualization solutions.
- Assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Preparation of test scripts and user training modules.
- Analyze and resolve performance and server-based issues
- Prepare backups using Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands Ability to communicate information to senior executives for decision making purposes
Confidential, Syracuse, New York
- Experience with performance management and identifying and defining performance measures in support of an organization's mission and goals
- Configure and maintain access database Translate management information requirements into reporting and metrics solutions to generate fact-based insights and trends
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with internal stakeholders about their “vision” for a dashboard or analytics project
- Research source data and design solutions that provide high performance visuals in Tableau