Seasoned professional within the IT project management and consulting industry. I have always enjoyed working with clients and different teams across the world. I am a results - oriented person who is always looking to create greater efficiencies, promote industry standards or best practices, enhance communication protocols and achieve desired outcomes for my clients and team members. A firm believer that, successful implementations require good planning, strong leadership, product knowledge and expertise, efficient communication but most of all great teamwork and relationships that promote trust and understanding between all the stake holders.
Project implementation and management
Mentoring and team management
Critical analysis and thinking
Hard Skills Technical solutions / Consulting
Process flow planning
Security roles / ID Management
Data Migration planning and execution
Presentation / Training
Architecture analysis and Instance planning
Database design and development
Design process flow
Expert level Oracle development, data migration, database programming.
PL/SQL Coding and programming
SQL query tuning / efficiencies
Working with functional users to develop technical solutions
Data integration and planning
Cross platform / cross technology synergies
Enterprise application, user and data security concepts and planning
Ellucian Banner ERP Technical
Ellucian Banner Student, AR and General modules
Design and develop reports
Implementations - Ellucian Banner all modules, Ellucian ADAP solutions, EVisions applications, Automic, SaaS Recruit
Working knowledge Data warehousing - using materialized views
Oracle RAC concepts
ASM, ASH and AWR concepts
Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, OWB
Service Now tool to report issues and change requests
Ethos Student / General Identity, SSO and API
UNIX / NT / LINUX Pro C
Ellucian SaaS Recruit ILP Mobile, BEP / BEIS
- Project management support - Create / enhance project plan with technical activities essential milestones and end dates
- Monitor technical tasks pertaining to the implementation by identifying resources to ensure standardized delivery
- Technical planning with the PM and assists them to manage the contract
- Study SLA / SOW and plan chronology of multiple implementations
- Plan for performance/load testing and instance management
- Manage communications between major stakeholders like the Cloud Services team, remote DBAs, and other technical teams.
- Monitor and document the technical aspects of ongoing projects and identify, document, and mitigate significant technical project risks proactively
- Plan client go-live - dependencies and production transition and cut off
- Review and coordinate licensing and security certificates, ensuring readiness in advance of installations
- Document current, intermediate, and future state technical architectures that support the client’s vision
- Ensure knowledge transfer and training on Banner ERP technical, functional and database concepts
- Successful go-live - Colleague to Banner implementation project
- Migration from on prem to Cloud hosted infrastructure
- ID management automation using Ellucian ADAP solutions
- Successful go-live of additional apps like Automic, ADAP etc.
- Colleague to Banner implementation project
- Complex data migration for 6 campuses into one central DB
- Custom processes coding and delivery for Banner Student Academic History
- MEP for Financial Aid solution (Multi Entity Processing)
Enterprise Applications Manager
- Technology Management services - Day to day operational management
- Project manager for team projects
- Work with SLA and ensure all aspects of agreement are met
- Assure contract requirements are met via documentation creation and follow up.
- Work with 3rd party products to enhance / improve functionality and business processes like UC4, Form Fusion, Argos etc.
- Help / mentor onsite Ellucian colleagues
- Write follow up documentation like meeting notes, project listing and weekly reports
- Create inter-department communication and foster team environment
- Create business and programming standards for client and colleagues
- Work with PMO to ensure project standards and documentation needs are met and progress duly reported
- Mentor and train team members
- Lead client communications - provide them with clear and concise specs related to project and define scope.
- Create team reporting structure - templates for weekly reports / client communications / project specs
- Implement cross departmental standards and realize client expectations
- Translate clients’ as well as US based colleagues’ expectations and requirements
- Implementing best practices and solutions
- International consulting in Europe and Asia
- Provide solutions for international clients using Banner MIF, Banner SSEN, Banner PRGN
Sr. Technical Consultant
- Banner General and Student system implementation expert.
- Data Migration project leader / expert.
- Low level Project Management - Setting deadlines, defining metrics of success, estimating time taken for tasks assigned, resource allocation advice, Instance management etc.
- Work with clients to understand the product and train / mentor their resources in the most critical phases of Banner implementation like Training, Conversion, Production and post-Production support.
- Expert knowledge Tables, Views, Forms, Reports, Jobs, API Packages, PL SQL Packages, Functions and Procedures.
- Data dependencies and entity relationships, data standards and validation rules
- Programming and analysis to conduct Banner Data Migration projects using client Legacy data and converting it to Banner from testing, pre-production to Production implementation.