- Three decades of experience in enterprise - level IAM and PKI architecture design and implementation for top companies in manufacturing, energy, healthcare, retail, and banking. Wide range of experience in technical account management, relationship management, consultation, and executive leadership.
- Complete design and setup of hierarchical infrastructures using Microsoft’s Authorities on Windows Servers, and OpenTrust PKI on Linux.
- Experience with template customization, proxy enrollment, key archive and recovery, OCSP, NDES/SCEP.
- Experience installing and supporting Thales/nCipher and SafeNet hardware security modules (HSMs).
- Creation of Policy (CP) and Practice Statement (CPS) documentation.
- Implementation of management solutions.
- Design and implementation of a WebTrust compliant PKI for a multinational retailer with over 250,000 seats.
- Design and deployment of a Microsoft-based PKI for an international tire manufacturer with over 60,000 seats.
- Implementation of custom-developed management solution for multi-national investment bank.
- Design, implementation, and PKI escalation expertise for multinational retail chain.
EVP / Enterprise Architect Consultant
- Executive leader and architectural resource for an IAM-focused company offering services such as Identity Management, Federation, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and customized Managed Services.
- Create, review, and approve technical architecture, provide oversight for SMEs, and manage executive relationships with clients in finance, retail, technology, and energy markets.
- Engagement manager and IAM architect for various large enterprise organizations in the healthcare and retail verticals;
- Designed project architecture and implemented solutions - including a WebTrust PKI.
- Managed direct reports, including performance plans and reviews.
Director of Enterprise Services
- Director of sales for technical software and services in the western US.
- Created and managed pipeline and met quota for software and services by expanding sales into previously unmanaged western territories.
- Developed vendor and client relationships, and achieved multi-million-dollar annual sales revenues.
- Pre-sales engineering team leader.
- Tasked with understanding client infrastructure, recognizing business needs, and ensuring that client projects and solutions were strategically effective.
- Worked at virtual specialist (VTSP) for Microsoft technical sales.
- Drove sales and built client relationships.
- Design, documentation, and implementation of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), and Microsoft Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for clients nationwide, employing extensive knowledge of AD, SQL, various identity stores, security, digital s, and .Net framework.
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Enterprise management and automation of various identity stores and 250k user objects.
- Created custom GUIs to vendor APIs and custom DLLs for web-based password maintenance, including a custom client/server application using digital s for mutual auth; MIIS/ILM; Microsoft and OpenTrust PKIs.