A self - motivated IT professional with extensive experience managing large complex projects for Confidential 500 corporations Diverse background staffing, healthcare, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, retail and manufacturing environments. Partnered with top level executives and peer management to evaluate and initiate multi-dimensional business, infrastructure and software solutions. Maintained direct accountability for building and leading large and small project teams focused on delivery of desired results.
Applications: Kronos, PeopleSoft, PeopleNet, Ceridian, Bullhorn, ADP, eRecruit, eStaff365, SmartERP
Programming languages: SQL, PeopleCode, SQR, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, COBOL
PeopleSoft: PeopleSoft 3.22-9.1, PeopleTools 3.22-8.56 HCM, Benefits Admin, Payroll, Time & Labor, Template Based Hire, Security, Resume Processing, Payroll Interface, Succession Planning, Component Interface, Application Designer, Data Mover, Application Engine, Integration Broker
Other Applications: Kronos, PeopleNet, Ceridian, Bullhorn, ADP, HP Service Center, Smartsheet, eStaff365, SmartERP
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access
HRIS Kronos Consultant Independent Consultant
- Completed 4 month ‘bootcamp’ style 1:1 training on Kronos Workforce Central(WFC).
- Provided support for 49 locations with 6 unions, 79 4500 clocks, 55 pay rules and just under 3k employees.
- There were 9 paygroups with hourly and salaried workers paid weekly, biweekly and semi-monthly.
- There were also temporary hourly workers whose hours were tracked thru Kronos.
- Managed 6 Kronos interfaces with ADP for additional HR/Payroll/Accrual data.
Kronos Workforce Dimensions Upgrade Lead Independent Consultant
- Worked with client and vendor to define SOW and scope of work.
- Served as Program manager setting strategy and direction, PM and SME. Lead meetings, kept project plan, communications plan, managed defects, and identify and resolve issues. Implemented 6 minute rounding/3 minute grace, shift differentials were set to pay up to 2 & 3 hour margins and removed existing adjustment rules, each supervisor was given access to their direct reports, implemented mandatory schedules to facilitate rounding, setup a 1:1 pay/work rule and payroll distribution to allow each location flexibility.
- Partnered with Kronos to define and setup Business Structure and Labor categories to form the foundation of the WFD system.
- Partnered with Kronos to define CRT which is the backbone of the WFD system.
- This document defines the Personas, the licensing, and the access for each employee.
- Partnered with Kronos to define the integrations that use the CRT to load employees and defined the Payroll integrations.
- Wrote Hyperfinds and Dataviews.
- Defined and created employee groups. Tested all aspects of the system.
Project Manager / Consultant
- Managed scope and SOW phase of a PeopleNet timekeeping implementation project to move from Peoplesoft 9.2 Time entry to Peoplenet.
- Worked with the client to show the capabilities of PeopleNet and the Bullhorn/PeopleNet vendor to understand client needs.
- Guided scope, timeline, and resource plan for SOW.
- Created project plan and helped client coordinate PeopleSoft and eStaff in-house teams with the Bullhorn and Money Network vendor teams to eliminate Paper Checks unless required by state law.
- Took over a failing project - Email Timecard Imaging project.
- Gathered the technical team and organized issues and resolutions along with new implementation plan.
Project Manager / Consultant
- Project Manager for an Erecruit to PeopleSoft 9.0 HR and Financial integration project.
- Erecruit will perform onboarding (eStaff), match (assignment), calculate gross pay, invoicing, revenue recognition and client reporting.
- Erecruit will integrate with PeopleSoft at the associate/consultant level to share the data necessary for PeopleSoft to pay and tax the associates, synchronize vendor and customer setup and pass data to PeopleSoft for GL, AR, and AP for financial reporting.
- Managed full SDLC for client as well as multiple vendors for a blended team of 40 resources and a budget of $1.25M. Very dynamic environment with overlapping projects sharing resources. Organized stakeholders and project team, held kick off meetings, Fit/Gap sessions, tracked and managed gaps and issues, defined tasks and assigned functional and technical resources across vendors and managed time and expense budget.
- Worked with Erecruit to define additional fields and define reports in Erecruit for PeopleSoft to address defined Gaps.
- Conducted regular meetings with multiple teams and leadership to access and report status.
- Defined and organized test environments, refreshes, test schedule and defect management.
- Developed mitigation plans to handle competing priorities.
- Worked with team to ensure all project artifacts were produced, reviewed, and approved including Project Charter, Issues Log, Action Item tracker, Functional design documents, Technical Design Documents, Business Process & configuration documents and Knowledge Transfer documents thru turnover to Production Support team.
- Designed Onboarding and I9 processes in eStaff365 for Randstad Technologies.
- This tool was integrated into PeopleSoft middleware between Bullhorn and PeopleSoft to enable users to complete Onboarding including background checks, online or Paper I9’s, state and city postings, TAPA forms, Payment methods, and tax data thru Onboarding. Designed, built and tested Onboarding packages, forms and associated rules in eStaff365 initiated in PeopleSoft executed in eStaff365 and returned to PeopleSoft. Ensured all taxes and payment methods were passed to Bullhorn and on to PeopleSoft and back if changes were made in PeopleSoft Self -Service.
- Work stream Lead on 5 conversion projects - RP, RPO, SFO, RSR, and RT. Integrating acquired companies into 3 different Randstad Front Office systems. Designed PeopleSoft instance to act as middleware between Bullhorn sales system and PeopleSoft back office systems for employees, customers, contacts, locations, vendors, orders, and assignments. Data is integrated from Bullhorn, SmartERP, eStaff365, ADP, Maximus/WOTC, Prove IT, and Green Jobs vendor systems to PS HR/Payroll and Kronos/Peoplenet Time systems. Held onsite and remote design sessions with senior management and executives to define and review requirements. Designed complex customizations across systems. Reviewed the legacy PeopleSoft implementation and implemented beneficial customizations and enhancements creating a best of breed systems. Developed requirements, lead requirements review sessions, testing, user training, and wrote in-depth user documentation. Implementation was extremely clean across all systems with very low defect rate or missed requirements.
- Manage implementation and upgrade of automated Onboarding solutions using a bolt on PeopleSoft HR Solution from SmartERP. Lead users and IT to define and set scope, timeline, create BRD’s, define test strategy and implement solution.
- Manage implementation of SmartERP vendor I9 solutions to interface with E-Verify.
- Work with vendor to certify system, train users, and work with E-Verify to manage issues and updates. In house I9 expert and system administrator. Setup accounts with E-Verify and established 5 separate MOU’s to enable each FEIN to act independently. Worked with the vendor to develop and in corporate enhancements to the I9 system. Worked with Users, Compliance and Legal to address I9 issues and ensure systems worked properly and new forms and requirements were implemented correctly and on time.
- Worked with client to ensure current products and solutions are the best fit going forward.
- Manage onshore, offshore and Vendor resources.
- Created staffing model for on and offshore teams.
- Onshore team consists of 15 people both functional and technical from Confidential and 3rd party vendor resources working together.
- The development and build are being done by the 3rd party vendor team.
- Provide Program Management support for HR Technology implementation for the client (i.e. ERP, Best of Breed Solutions, Data Center installations)
- Perform a client liaison role for technology strategy and thought leadership.
- Manage all aspects of technology delivery in support of a client for the complete landscape including day to day operations, application enhancements and project support.
- Manage the HR Technology costs and forecasts to the budgeting client P/L targets and be accountable for driving the changes that meet those cost forecasts.
PeopleSoft Consultant / Program Manager/ERP Operations Manager
- ERP Operations manager for Global Peoplesoft environment.
- Initiated a project to bring GSK Canada on to this platform. Structuring offshore team to accommodate the additional work.
- Program Manager for implementation of Puerto Rico Payroll, HR, Benefits, and Portal into existing GSK Apollo Peoplesoft 9.0 environment.
- Worked with PMO to define timeline, lead functional requirement sessions with internal and external clients. Managed Development which was done by offshore team in Malaysia.
- Lead on and offshore team thru all issues that arose from requirements thru implementation.
- Delivered on time and on budget.
- Managed inhouse Kronos WFC upgrade with GSK, Confidential and Kronos resources.
- Worked with client and vendor to define scope and timeline.
- Configured Pay rules and configuration.
- Lead test and updated configuration to meet user needs.
- Part of PS 9.0 global upgrade from 8.3. Program Manager and Functional/Technical Lead.
- Developed Project Plans, Timelines, Process Analysis, Fit/Gap, Functional Requirements, Test plans, scenarios, & scripts for System, Integration, and UAT testing. Security Team Lead. Revamped security from 7.5 model to take advantage of Roles and update based on new outsourced IT model.
- Eliminated customizations based on new available functionality. Designed and configured Template Based Hire(TBH) for use in US and UK. Lead requirements and design sessions, System Testing, Integration, and User Acceptance testing with the business and wrote Business requirements document and Functional design to automate interface between Peopleclick recruiting system and PeopleSoft for US and UK.
PeopleSoft Consultant / Senior Architect Manager
- verall program/project manager for Real Estate & Property management project. Worked with business to create RFP, worked with business to define requirements to select and rank vendors, establish charter, created SOW’s, held kick off meetings, weekly status meetings, managed issues, change request, and defects
- Senior Architect Manager on Project Connect. Home Depots project to replace PeopleSoft(v8.8), Tesseract, & Kronos(WFC) with SAP HR, Payroll, & Time and Attendance(myERP 2005) for 310,000 employees in 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Worked extensively on the HCM business case for defining the IT strategic direction on SAP vs. PS. Worked with Senior Leadership to access current status of these systems and options available and in keeping with corporate direction and strategic plan. Worked on funding model, scope, and timeline for the project. Participated in fit/gap sessions, requirements, master data, validation sessions, and functional specs to define best approach for moving to new system. Lead effort to move 140+ legacy COBOL interfaces primarily to Hewitt and other healthcare vendors to new technologies using EAI tools. Worked w/the business to analyze and define functional differences between SAP and PeopleSoft that changed the interfaces that were currently being used. Lead Operational Readiness workstream to define and setup environment landscape and integration for testing on the SAP and legacy systems. Define strategy and approach for Master test plan and Performance test plan. Confidential is a highly matrixed organization, this required coordination across departments, business users, legacy support teams, SAP basis(infrastructure) team, SAP Configurations, and DBA’s in order to complete this effort.
- As part of the IT architectural control and governance process chaired internal IT Solution Review board for Conceptual, Requirement, and Design tollgates to review all IT projects to ensure adherence to Confidential IT standards and architectural principles as well as SOX compliance.
- Partnered with PMO to define IT Solution Framework that identified the documents each project would be required to produce for PMO and Architecture during each phase of project development. Created templates for each artifact - Business case, Charter, Functional Spec, Master Test plan, Project plan template.
- Lead the effort to deploy new functionality to the PeopleSoft 8.8 HR system. THD chose to not to implement the PeopleSoft portal so all of the self service is custom on an IBM WAS portal. We installed and evaluated PS v8.9/8.48 for the PeopleSoft Portal, Self Service, and Talent management.
- Ultimately, the cost outweighed the benefit and we did not upgrade to version 8.9 and continued using Kronos for Timekeeping and Absence tracking and implemented PeopleClick for Talent management.
- Staffed Austin Technology Center with onshore Confidential hires and offshore TATA consultants for follow the sun support
- Upgrade PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.46 version 8.8.
- Lead the effort to do the first PeopleTools upgrade at THD from 8.42 to 8.46. Established an instance strategy for the ERP that enabled the project to be successful. Dedicated staff and utilized matrix teams to focus on several key areas including provisioning and infrastructure. Worked with business to separate tools upgrade from needed enhancements and focus testing around changes to the toolset. Implemented reporting strategy that enabled the business users to create and run reports using PeopleSoft and Confidential Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Project Manager for Confidential Customer Market group on project RODEO (MAX), Franchise, and Vision Desktop Platform rollout. Project using .NET framework and Siebel 7.5 to put a GUI front-end on systems used in the call centers for Small Business, Consumer, and Large Business. This allowed access and data sharing to multiple legacy systems from a common front-end. Traveled to multiple locations to manage the rollout of .Net software - all hardware installation, testing, and deployment on new IBM AIX platform in 3 data centers, the desktop rollout of new software, and training across multiple vendors and partners including BellSouth, ITG, EDS, and Accenture. Testing included Unit, System and UAT testing with multiple business units, each with unique requirements.
- Established charter, created SOW’s, held kick off meetings, weekly status meetings, managed issues, change request, and defects