- Seasoned Information Technology professional with experience in Architecting complex IT solutions.
- Over 15 years of leadership experience in managing both offshore and onsite resources on large e - commerce, ERP and system integration projects and business automation products.
- Hands on experience in business application software design, development, testing and maintenance.
- Work across matrix organization with virtual teams of stakeholders across the globe.
- Expertise in architecting enterprise solutions and configuration and customization of packaged ERP software.
Director, Product Development
- As Director of Product Development, holding executive responsibility of all phases of development of the new web based warehouse management and transportation system.
- Set strategic product direction from technology stack to hardware selection and oversee the complete product development life cycle. New architecture will quadruple overall system functionality with new features such as easy to use User Interfaces, dashboards, Internationalization, 3rd party product interfaces and mobile device support.
- Strategically created and own 5-year technology road map for the entire organization.
- Created business plans and quarterly budget for the business area including personnel, capital expenditures, and operating costs.
Senior Solutions Architect
- Undertaken major R&D initiative to conceptualize Confidential ’s Cloud based FaaS line of products.
- Analyze and define business strategy and determine system architecture requirements to achieve business goals.
- Formulate strategic plans for component development to sustain future objectives of the organization.
- Gather detailed business requirements, use cases and translate technical specifications into product requirements.
- Architected, prototyped and productized multiple cloud based WMS solutions utilizing AWS Serverless architecture.
- Architected APIs to serve web pages on AWS server less environment utilizing API gateways and Lambda functions.
- Implemented Confidential ’s innovative and cost effective Ship stations in UK in the midst of Britain’s Brexit fear. IoT based ship stations reduced setup cost of each stations to 1/3rd of its predecessor.
- Conducted product demos at investor conferences and trade shows across the country.
- Attended Technology seminars on cloud computing, AWS, Microsoft azure and made platform recommendations.
- Designed complex enhancements to existing ERP solutions to meet client requirements. Oversee major improvements from design to implementation using resources in multiple geographies.
- Attend governance and oversight committee meetings related to technology planning, designing and decision making.
Senior Manager, IT Application Development
- Integration specialist, Mergers and Acquisitions- Successfully completed major technology integration project for Confidential ’ Asia Pacific expansion thru platform integrations with business partners in China.
- Architected complex integration solutions integrating multiple e-commerce engines and 3 PL providers to Confidential ’ ERP system.
- Build strong relationships between business partners to ensure technology alignment with business priorities.
- Moved Confidential ’s 24/7 IT help desk support team from Philippines to India.
- Recruit, on board and establish new development groups on multiple technology platforms in India. Liaise with top management in the US. Oversee day to day activities, recruitments and support on going future expansion plans thru effective communication and relationship management with vendors, business partners and like.
- On-site management of 15-20 individuals including developers, Architects and managers. Conduct performance reviews and establish reward/Recognition plans in accordance with organizational standards and local work culture.
Manager, IT Application Development
- Led several complex projects to success within budget and delivered on time.
- Support all aspects of Confidential client’s ERP applications in a multi-channel business environment for more than 30 clients across US, Canada and Europe.
- On a day to day basis managed all WMS and transportation applications across 6 different warehouse facilities in 3 different countries.
- Decision maker and key architect in new business application development that ensures optimal performance and meet industry and regulatory standards.
- Meet with Confidential client’s IT solution architects and senior IT/business managers on integration projects to ensure mission critical applications are built with optimal performance and quality.
- Played key role in comprehensive exploration into determining potential impact and ROI of moving all or parts of in-house developed interface applications to a 3rd party solution provider. Interviewed numerous prospective service providers, examined their offerings for customizability and evaluated each against solutions in place for potential business advantages and ROI.
- Conduct application performance reviews with internal users, external vendors and make recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Developed and implemented highly complex technical and business solutions to support Confidential ’s Omni Channel offerings.
- Highly involved in the integration of client systems with Confidential ’s ERP systems (JD Edwards World).
- Prepared detailed specifications, from which programs will be written, prepare flow charts and design diagrams to support problem and/or design solution documentation. Assess customer requirements and develop project deliverables to support solution.
- Identify and implement performance enhancements. Implemented data security solutions using Data encryption APIs. (Eg: PGP encryption)
- Developed technical specs for middleware integration platforms such as, GENTRAN traditional EDI and Gentran Integration Suite (GIS.)
- Worked closely with front end applications such as Confidential proprietary Global merchant e-commerce platform and Demandware(Sales Force), a global e-commerce platform using web services.
- Attend project review and status update meetings with external and internal users.
- Developed functional specifications based on Client requirements.
- Conducted code reviews and document changes of RPG (ILE), CL programs as needed.
- User/client support on a day-to-day basis as issues arises.
- Documentation of newly developed applications and training of non-technical both inside and out-side audiences.
- Design and help implement SOX and PCI regulations. Meet with Internal/external auditors on quarterly and yearly meetings.