- Having7+ years ofProfessional IT experience, Includes 6+ yearson salesforce.com, involves working on configuration, Implementation, customization and integration in Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Expert level in understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle Followed the agile methodology.
- Experience in SFDC Configurations/Customizations - as Administrator and Developer.
- Experience in developing Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Tabs, Field Dependencies, Relationships, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Approval Process and Data Management.
- Experience in working Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, Custom Cloud, Chatter, Pardotand App Exchange applications.
- Building tools and processes around CI/CD pipelines involving integrations with Jenkins, testing frameworks, github, etc
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- GoodExperience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Worked on Strong knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL, SOAP, SOA, SOQL and SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components, Workflow & Approvals.
- Used HTML, CSS, AMPScript, SSJS, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support critical business functions and also Used Journey builder in running different campaigns along with Automation Studio and Contact Builder.
- Experience in business Process Management, and Hybrid Integration; Software, Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- Worked on Sales and Service cloud infinancial domain in securities and investments.
- Expertise at administrative tasks such as User management, creating Users, Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets, Workflow, Tasks and Events, Email notification and templates, Reports and Dashboard.
- Experience inDevSecOps practices and Cloud Computing.
- Experience working with Standard Sales Analytics application and Service Analytics Application in Einstein Analytics (Wave Analytics).
- Have hands on experience in several large, global implementations using SalesForce in some of the following areas: SalesForce Sales Cloud, SalesForce Service Cloud, FinancialForce, SalesForce Communities, SalesForce Custom Cloud) and nCino.
- Quality Analysis is being done on the Salesforce DX which could come into practice soon.
- Experience developing Wave Apps, Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics.
- Experience in building Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform and good knowledge on Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions, web services(SOAP/REST), Batch schedule.
- Worked on customizing and development ofCommunities.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader, Salesforce Import and Export Wizard, and Force.com Migration tool, force.com CLI, Automated Metadata export.
- Good Experience in Deployment using change sets and eclipse tools.
- Proficient in Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Apex Web Services, Force.com IDE, Visual force, Migration Tool, AJAX.
- Involved on creating lightening pages inside lightening community builder.
- Experience in creating Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features
- Development experience in creating Lightning Applications on Salesforce.
- Worked on following deployment techniquesChange Sets, Bamboo, Force.com Migration Toolkit
- Experience on implementing Apex classes, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Triggers, and working with Force.com IDE.
- Have exposure in Customer Portal and Self -Service Portal.
- Have good experience in Trigger, Test Methods, and writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
Salesforce.Com Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, AJAX Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Visualforce (Pages, Components and Controllers), Import Wizard and Data Loader, Lightning, Apttus.
ETL/ Integration Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Force.com IDE Plug-in, Mule soft, Ant Apache Migration,GitHub, Jenkins. Bamboo.
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, VB, UML
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows Variants, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Performed the role of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Custom Objects.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Stored procedures and triggers are created for high performance.
- Implemented the requirements on Salessforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse and also Apex Classes, Apex Language Apex Triggers.
- Coordination of day-to-day email operations, building and segmenting audiences, and creating automated campaigns.
- Worked as a marketing product expert and administrator of all SFMC processes (manage subscriber-level data).
- Create Confidential and implement marketing campaigns using tools like Journey Builder, Email Studio, and Automation Studio.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML, Custom (without using Letterhead), Text and Visual force.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Involved in Business requirement meetings like gathering information for IT team and also analyzing the information provided by Business users.
- Assist with troubleshooting of data issues using SQL/SOQL queries.
- Interfaced with Business user to update the business requirement document as well as testing document.
- Upgraded some apps from Salesforce classic to lightening experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Formatted and migrated the user data into Lightning Experience. Tested the Lightning components for small set of test users.
- Created and developed Wave Apps, Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics.
- Customized Lightning components were built using Java script on client side and Apex on server side.
- Replaced all standard buttons and actions with Quick Actions or Lightning Components.
- Retrieved customer data from third party APIs and migrated the data to be displayed on Salesforce Lightning Components.
- Involve in Cloud computing and cloud architecture design on SaaS, and, PaaS.
- W orked on Financial Service Cloud and involved in configuring and integration of CTI for Inbound and Outbound calls.
- Implemented call center on Salesforce with CTI integration. Resolved issues connected to Call Centers, usage of CTI adapters and Mobile applications.
- Worked on Aura Components like Wrapper and custom aura component to maintain the out variable flow in lightning.
- Developed Technical Design Document after analyzing the different scenarios.
- Created page layouts, organized fields and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Validation rules.
- Used Dashboards and reports to show the performance of the offices and also time taken to assign Leads.
- Implemented new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates
- Developed and maintain visual force, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
- Maintained multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Salesforce Lightning, Service cloud, marketing cloud, Apttus CPQ, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), CTI, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Dashboards, Reports, Production environment, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse, SFDX, SQL, SOQL, IDE Plug-in.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse and also Apex Classes, Apex Language Apex Triggers, Apex Web services.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in setting up field level access for each custom object created based on the user’s role within the organization.
- Involve in data management, SQL, and RDBMS technologies and SOSL queries.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Worked with field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact, Workflow Rules, approval Processes, Reports, Dashboards.
- Created custom service cloud application on top existing solution to improve the productivity of CRMs.
- Created Reports & Dashboards to view data from custom object.
- Worked on role hierarchy & sharing rules to configure visibility.
- Implement few Java Script&Jquery customizations for Visual force pages.
- Customized page layouts for Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity depending upon user roles and groups.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers. Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Worked on XML, HTTP/HTTPS, SQL, JAVA SCRIPT, MuleSoftand JQUERY.
- Used GitHub, Jenkins, for code migration from Personal Sandbox to Dev.
- Support users across multiple organizations (Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Client Services, Finance and Professional Services).
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforcecustom app implementation.
- Created Visual force pages and Visual force components to achieve custom functionality.
- Involved in discussions with Business Analysts about work flow and customizations of page layouts.
- Experience in using Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Involved in business process reviews, regression testing with BA team and testing team.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), service cloud, Apex Language, Data Loader, Jenkins, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Used Force.com developer toolkit Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Customized application to extend Salesforce functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the Visual force pages.
- Implemented Security Settings and configured profiles and permission sets.
- Experience working in service cloud, supporting cases,Pardot, developed workflows and triggers for automated case resolutions.
- Worked with Salesforce.com consultants for implementing the business solutions for their client requirements, Involved in using APPTUS CPQ within the developed framework.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual force.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on Batch Apex and Schedule Apex for birthday notifications and other scenarios.
- Worked on the security level setting in the company for all the levels.
- Used Salesforce Automation Process, created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, and field updates to implement business logic.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations.
Environment: Saleforce.com, sales cloud, service cloud, Apex Classes, Apttus CPQ, Controller Classes, Triggers, Visual force, Apex Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox, Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involved in requirements gathering from Client for building the application and queries from Business Users.
- Customizing and designing using Salesforce.com in accordance with the requirements.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Responsible for creating validation rules and workflows in Salesforce.com.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Maintained processes of CSV import file updates for customer records into Accounts, Contacts using Data Loader and Import Wizard .
- Generate reports and scheduling report runs in Salesforce.com
- Developed a time based workflow that checks if the user is logging status reports, if not it creates notifications.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force Pages, HTML, Data Loader, Java Script, Workflow Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Triggers, Visual force Components, Apex Classes, Chatter.
- Worked on implementation of GUI module with Struts Framework and used CVS for version control.
- Used Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect from the Java application to the Database.
- Designed and developed front end using HTML, CSS, JSP’s, Struts (tiles and tag libraries) and user validations.
- Developed the code using agile methodology with daily meetings to keep track of the progress and issues pertaining to the project.
- Involved in implementing persistent data management using JDBC.
- Implemented the required Java Beans used by the JSP components.
- Played an active role in testing the application by writing test cases for different.
- Involved in testing using Junit.