- 8+ years of hands on experience in software development and around 7 yrs. on force.com platform as an administrator and a developer includes Design, Development, Testing and around Two years of experience on salesforce lightning to develop mobile apps and maintain the web sites.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Requirements Gathering, Project Design, Development, Support and maintenance phases to meet requirement of project.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes in both Sales and Service Cloud Modules.
- Experience in salesforce.com sandbox and production environments for deployment and experience in managing Full Sandbox, Developer Sandbox and Configuration - only Sandbox.
- Experienced in implementing Cloud based solutions using Salesforce platform both as an administrator and developer.
- Experience with Salesforce customization, Security Access, Creating Profiles, Roles, Sharing rules, Users, Page layouts and email services.
- Hands on experience implementing Role Hierarchies and Sharing Rules for system security design.
- Good experience in setting up relationships in view of business use cases using Salesforce relationships Master-Detail, Lookup and Many-to-Many (Junction Object) between objects.
- Experienced in SFDC development using Apex Classes, Batch Class, Schedule Class, Triggers, Test Methods, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers Force.com IDE, SOQL, WSDL, REST and SOAP.
- Worked on Health cloud, Commerce Cloud, Field Service lightning and marketing cloud.
- Implemented various fields such as Picklist, Dependent Picklist, Multi-Picklist & Custom Formula Fields, Lookups, Junction Objects, and Master-Detail Relationships.
- Involved and implemented the data integration and migration by using Apex data loader, web-based import wizards and Informatica ETL.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA), based on Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Creating Contacts, email alerts, events and tasks between outlook to salesforce and salesforce to outlook
- Extensively worked in the complete life cycle of project development which includes end-end Implementations on Force.com platform.
- Have experience on creating and using Process Builder, Workflows and Approval Processes.
- Have experience on generating Reports and Dashboard in Sales Force.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Experience in Standard and Custom Controllers in Visualforce for development of custom Visualforce pages and components as required by business requirements.
- Have extensive experience in implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Workflow Rules and Role based Page Layouts and Record Types, Approvals, Assignment Rule
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- Expertise in creating different email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Built customized Salesforce 1 Mobile Apps using Lighting Component Framework.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases using apex test classes and to fulfill the 75% of test cases for the development in Salesforce. Experienced in handling Production releases.
- Involved on developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Good hands on practice with the new Lightning System Design which helps to quickly and easily create modern enterprise apps using Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components Performed.
- Handful experience in Sandbox Management (Like Refreshing Sandbox, Creating New Sandbox, migrating code from one sandbox to the other, Maintaining Salesforce seasonal release activities).
- Worked on Jenkins and Bamboo by installing, configuring and maintaining for continues integration and for end to end automation for all build and deployments.
- Experience in using change sets and ANT Tool for deploying changes from instance to another.
- Solid experience with Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configuration and user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Salesforce CRM, Classes/Controllers, SOSL, SOQL, Dashboards, Salesforce Security Model, Custom Objects, Apex Data Loader, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Visual force Pages/ Components, Workflow & Approvals, S Controls, Service Cloud, Lightning Components, Chatter, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Analytic Snapshots Case Management Automation.
Salesforce Tools: Apex Data loader, Web services APIs like SOAP, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Vista, Linux, Unix, MVS.
Data Bases: VSAM, MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle 11g /12c.
Other Tools: JIRA, Software as a Service(SaaS), File Manager, Data Migrator, Continuous Integration(CI), IBM Debug Tool, Informatica, Microsoft Visio, Workbench, Tableau.
Senior Salesforce developer
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Worked as Admin to identifying, planning and implementing new salesforce.com features and functions (New screens, workflow , force.com objects, and reports, apex code ) to meet business requirements.
- Created various Custom Objects , Custom Settings, Custom Labels , Validation rules , Record types, Custom Tabs , Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts .
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts , Contacts , Leads , Opportunities , Reports , and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Worked as a Sales Force Chatter APP with the organization and regularly participated in the scrum and sprint meetings and chatter community.
- Created custom metadata settings to configure Health cloud. Created care plan template and also managed the health cloud permissions
- Created New Reports, New Dash Boards, and worked on Data Loader by uploading millions of records and experienced in cleansing and De-duplicating bulk loads.
- Implemented Wave Analytics , created datasets, dashboards and apps for Opportunity , Accounts and Cases .
- Service Cloud enhancements - Portal entitlement wizard changes.
- Experience with Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal, Case Feed, and Knowledge.
- Used SOSL query to search all objects including custom objects .
- Used Sales Cloud in Preparing and getting approval of design, functional and technical specifications from business.
- Worked on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud with functionalities like Opportunity Management and Case Management.
- Created and maintained the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
- Experienced health cloud limitations like Display limitations, Platform Encryption limitations, Behavior and access limitations and Localization limitations.
- Integration of Sales cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Created page layouts , search layouts to organize fields, custom links , related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists , dependent pick lists , lookups , master detail relationships , validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Creating Apex Classes by using WSDL and writing business logic layer for integration with external web services to the system for functional needs.
- Implemented Apex Classes and Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Configures customer and seller communities developed custom visual force pages for communities.
- Experienced Salesforce health cloud data model. Creating roles for care team members.
- Used community cloud to build deeper relationship with customer to provide better service and assist them through online
- Integrating on premise Mainframe Case, CPQ and reporting systems with Salesforce REST APIs .
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide important information
- Using force.com developer toolkit including visual force pages , apex classes , apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Developed Apex Classes , Apex Triggers , and Apex Controllers to develop custom business logic.
- Working on Lightning components along with controllers and used AJAX to retrieve the data From an object.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining with Lightning Design System (CSS and Design Parameters), Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- I configured product and pricing setup using CPQ/Product consoles Formatted and migrated the user data into Lightning Experience . Tested the Lightning components.
- Enabled Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile Platform.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the page
- Taking care of Production (Sprint Releases) deployments and Salesforce seasonal releases
- Worked and configured on Devops tool migration- GitHub to Bitbucket and Bamboo to Jenkins
- Worked and configured different App Exchange Apps ( Social Sage Guard, Conga ) in Production
- Worked on Salesforce and Microsoft outlook connect (Events, Emails, Calenders)
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, CRM, Visual Force, Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox Data loader, Health cloud, Eclipse IDE, Lightning, App Exchange, Informatica.
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce CRM implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Developed Visualforce pages , controller s for goal setting and performance evaluation.
- Developed Custom Apex pages and Apex classes and have also written various visual force email templates.
- Integrating the application with SOAP and Informatica Web services.
- Developed integration packages for loading campaigns , territorial leads and opportunities into Salesforce .com from Clarify CRM .
- Worked on Email handling requirements for assigning the lead s to Agents.
- Used Dashboards and reports to show the performance of the offices and time taken to assign Leads.
- Have built Salesforce Knowledge and developed Communities for customers, partners and Employees.
- Involved in the entire SDLC using agile methodologies and Understanding of complex SQL 's.
- Developed custom object s and custom tab s for various modules of applications.
- Extended standard Force.com functionality using Visual force , Apex , AJAX , JQuery and Web services like SOAP & REST .
- Written SOQL and SOSL queries using Force.com explorer.
- Prepared various test cases to test the functionality of the code in accordance to the governor's limits.
- Wrote Apex batches , test methods to build synchronization of phone field with master database Performed the roles of Salesforce .com Developer and Administrator in the organization
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues. Implemented Email-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab
- Used Service console for case management an even enabled knowledge object in the, Organization.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules , Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Worked on Sales Cloud objects like Accounts, Leads, and Price books, Products, Opportunities, Quotes, Quote Line Items, Orders and Order Products.
- Developed Sales cloud to improve forecasting, campaign, and Partner Portal for channel partner with deal registration.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Experienced in leveraging Sales Cloud functionality including Account Planning, Sales Forecasting, Opportunity Management and Lead Management.
- Working with Administration activities like Users, Profiles, Permission Set Role, OWD settings and Sharing Rules. Designed and Developed Service Cloud and Integration.
- Work with end users and other client stakeholders to resolve production issues.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Worked with Data Loader for data migration and performed Insert , Update , Import and Export operations.
- Built package. xml and deployed components to sandbox and production instances using Force.com migration tool , Workbench and Change Sets.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in experience.
- Enabled Aura Framework and added Aura Attributes/Handlers for Events / Logic & Interactions
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, CRM, Visual Force, Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox Data loader, Eclipse IDE, Informatica.