- Over Thirty - Four years experiences in Management Information Systems, VP and Director of IT, Sr. Technical Consultant Lead, Project Lead and Sr. Infrastructure/Network Architect.
- Extensive experience building and leading technical teams in a high-growth, multiple projects environment. Hands-on working knowledge and design skills in System Network Infrastructure, TCP/IP, and high- volume Web server / WebLogic environments. Powerful track record as ERP Technical Consultant for several ERP implementations and systems performance improvement initiatives.
- Lead on several "Best of Class" application implementations and setup of over 100+ Oracle/JDEdwards ERP software solution as well as, Epicor, Great Plains, State of the Arts-M.A.S.-90/2000 (Sage), and Real World) including Training & Documentation for Several Companies in multi-platform environments.
- Experienced in running companies with multi-platform environments as well as multi-topology including Windows NT, UNIX (Sun, HP, AIX, FreeBSD, UNIX, and Linux), and IBM AS/400 Power-HA. Experience in both a large/medium company and a small, high growth, fast-paced environment in high-tech arena. Proactive Operations, information systems knowledge and project Lead and management experiences in providing hands- on functional and technical direction to staff and supporting business units. Extensive experience in developing department staff, contract support, and inter-company responsibilities to support growth, performance, and profitability. Responsible for staff, guiding the direction of the Operations, and Information Services Departments.
- Executed the successful growth of several IT department in applications support, ERP, E-Commerce / E-Business, configuration management and developed Network infrastructure to meet requirements of business units and engineering department heads.
- Audited IT/MIS Department, and tuned system backbone and improved performances by using state of the art networking tools and performance tuning software.
- Worked heavily on Sarbanes Oxley and IT Auditing to change an entire Security of ERP Package (Oracle/JDEdwards EnterpriseOne) as well as helping IT department to be compliance with the new SOX requirement. Using Security software such as AllOut and QSoftware.
- I have a full and complete knowledge and training of the following OS and Databases:
- IBM AS/400 (V5R1 to V7R2), IBM AS/400 including Power-HA and AIX, SUN SOLARIS, HP UNIX, Ubuntu, Linux Red Hat, Raspberry-PI and Microsoft Windows NT (ALL versions including 2012, 2016 and 2019) including Hyper-V, Oracle VirtualBox and VMWare.
- IBM-DB2, Oracle 8x to 12R and Microsoft SQL7.0 to 2019.
- Complete Knowledge of Microsoft Servers (MS-DOS - Server 2012/2016/2019 with Hyper V), VMWare, All Microsoft Office product including office 365, Networking Tools, testing equipment as well as Firewalls security software, Network and Infrastructure Architect and performance tuning, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Routing and Routing Protocols, etc.
- Windows Desktop and Servers OS (25+ years)
- Full Suite of Microsoft Office (25+ years)
- IBM AS/400 (15+ years)
- Unix-Linux (20+ years)
- Oracle Database (10+ years)
- Microsoft SQL Database (20+)
- Security - Network & Firewall (20+ years)
- Training (OS and Databases, Microsoft Office Suite “ALL”, ERP, Networking, etc.(25+ years)
- Infrastructure and Application Managed Services (10+ years)
- ERP Application Software Oracle/JDEdwards (25+ years)
- Network Infrastructures Design and Implementation, Support both LAN and WAN (30+ years)
- Professional Services (15+ years)
- Cloud Computing (2+ years)
- Virtualization (VMWare and Hyper-V) (10+ years)
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop (15+ years)
- Disaster Recovery (20+ years)
- Hardware & Software Implementation (30+ years)
- Vendor Management and purchasing (30+ years)
- IT and ERP Security Audit (25+ years)
Sr. JDE CNC Technology Consultant
- Worked directly with IT department on setting up a new Infrastructure Architecture as well as moving their entire servers from Norwalk CT. to Orlando Florida and then helped them with resolving some of the issues that customers had with system performance on AS/400 and the new Citrix-Meta frame Terminal Servers.
- Analyzing the system implementation of upgrade of the Hardware and Software plus expansion of the system as well as building and creating a new AS400 Backup Server as DR.
- I have also supporting and helping them with several different projects in the past few years including the upgrading of their system with latest Service packs and daily CNC support.
- Also supporting their JDE system with different type of issues such as developments
- Create form, system tuning plus security infrastructure for both Network and JDE system infrastructure.
- Also, helped with an upgrade of the OS from V5R4 to V7.1 and using Mimix/Vision replication for replication and disaster recover.
- I have also helped with building a new Linux server as well as Oracle Database for running OTM software and web method plus transferring all the Citrix XenCenter to Microsoft Hyper Visor servers.
- Helped with creating a brand-new Disaster Recovery Center in Atlanta and performed a complete DR transfer service and support for more than two months for their entire System infrastructures.
- Designed, Architect the new Infrastructure, Managed and Implemented a full upgrade of Servers (Including OS and JDE system) to the higher version of OS and JDE system including programming of Create form to the latest version for their Check printing and ACH Reports.
- Training users.
Sr. JDE CNC Technology Consultant
- Started Working on reviewing their existing installation (Sandbox) and fixed all their issues for EnterpriseOne version 184.108.40.206.
- Then help them with daily maintenance of their system which included fixing and maintenance of the workstations and JAS server and IBM AS/400 Power-HA system.
- I designed and architect the entire new infrastructure of the new system and helped developers and functional users with their daily tasks and resolved their issues.
- I started evaluating and helping with installation and process of installing a brand-new system version 220.127.116.11 at the new data center location.
- During the new process, I was involved with helping with infrastructure team to design and put together a full is-PowerHA system and complete WebSphere JAS servers and some client workstations.
- I worked closely with developers to design and put together a new program for complete EDI process system using IFS and AS/400 infrastructure system along with Windows-2012R2 server.
- During the process, I was validating and helping with fixing all the issues that we encounter after the installation was completed and helped with design and loaded the entire Security of the new EnterpriseOne System.
- I worked on the third-party interface (EDI, WCBC - World Class Bar Code system, Intelex, etc.) to integrate them with JDE OneWorld as well as fixing their performance and communication between JDE and other third-party software such as Prism and Lawson interface.
- I helped the other two departments (Distribution and QCD with different projects) including evaluating and putting a new DR system together for Distribution and QCD department.
- Completed a full Audit of these two systems (MCD and QCD) with a full recommendation for improving their performance as well as transferring them to the new Power-HA system as well as training users.