- 9+ years of professional IT Experience including 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce as a Developer and Administrator with experience in developing & supporting CRM applications and 5 years’ experience in PeopleSoft HCM.
- Expertise in standard Salesforce configuration & Customization that include Validation rules, Assignment rules, Auto - response rules, workflow rules, Escalation rules, Sharing rules, Processes, Flows, page layouts, Record Types as per application requirements.
- Administered and configured Salesforce Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission sets, Public Groups, Queues and Data Management, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Worked on Administering Tools like Data Loader and Data Import Wizard.
- Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model.
- Experience in Backend programming using Apex, Triggers, Scheduler, Web services, Batch Apex.
- Experience in creating Salesforce Lightning Components, Apps, Controllers and Events.
- Experience in Agile methodology, Agile sprint tasking and management using Jira, Azure.
- Implemented Salesforce Shield - Event Monitoring, Transaction Security Policies, Configured and customized the Einstein Analytics Event Monitoring App.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Marketing, Sales and Service clouds.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
Salesforce API tools: Visual Studio Code, Apex Explorer, Offline Edition, App Exchange Data Loader
SFDC: Apex Triggers, Classes, Batch/Schedulable/Queueable ClassesApex Custom Controllers and Extension, Visual force (Pages, Components & Controllers)Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Sharing rules, Assignment rules, Escalation rulesProcesses, Flows, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-inApex Web Services, Apex Explorer, Sandbox development and testingApex Data Loader, Git, SOQL, SOSL, Salesforce Identity Management.
Salesforce Tools: Data Loader, Wave Analytics, Workbench
Languages: Apex, C, Java Script
Database: MYSQL, SQL Server 2008/2012, Confidential 10g, 11g
Platforms: Windows server 2003/2008/2012 R2, Red Hat Linux
- Involve in user story grooming sessions, provide design plans and estimate story points.
- Customize Salesforce org to support business processes.
- Admin activities - Create sandboxes, users, profiles, permission sets, custom objects, fields, page layouts, record types, validation rules, sharing rules, workflows, assignment rules, approval rules.
- Develop Apex programs - triggers, classes, batch classes, schedulable classes, queueable classes.
- Integrate Salesforce with various third-party systems using SOAP and REST APIs.
- Create Visualforce pages, custom/extension controllers.
- Developed various lightning components to improve the user experience.
- Maintain Salesforce standards by following the governor limits.
- Deploy Salesforce components to various sandboxes using AutoRABIT and changeset.
- Support production issues on daily basis.
- Train end users on the newly developed applications.
- Salesforce Health Check - validating critical Security Settings and apply the required settings.
- Salesforce Critical Updates - review the critical updates to see how they affect the customizations.
- Implemented Salesforce Shield - Event Monitoring and Transaction Security Policies on various objects.
Confidential, New York
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked on Custom objects, Page layouts, Validation rules, Custom settings, Custom meta-data etc.
- Worked on Approval Process, Email-to-Case, Workflows, Process Builder.
- Developed Apex triggers, classes, Controller classes and Apex Batch classes to handle bulk logic.
- Designed Roles, Profiles, Permission-sets based on Organizational role hierarchy. Implemented Record-Level security, Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Customized Dashboards and Reports as per the business needs.
- Designed workflow rules and specify related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to enable business logic.
- Worked on optimization of test classes and increased code coverage for complex classes.
- Handled end to end requirements gathering, fit gap analysis, configuration, test script creation, cutover planning and Post Go Live support
- Developed online customizations as per business needs to provide an end-to-end integration
- Involved in migration of the projects to qualification environment and delivering the final packages to be installed in client environment
- Involved in developing test plans and test scenarios for various modules of HCM and FSCM Application to ensure proper business compliance
- Created Technical design document and Unit test document for all the processes developed
- Integrated FIN system with HCM systems using Web Services (Integration Broker)
Environment: PeopleSoft v8.4, v9.2, Tools v8.48, v8.55, Confidential Database 11g