- Consummate professional with over 15 years of experience in savvy business, financial, and IT experience. Seeking to obtain a support analyst position requiring my technical experience in database administration.
GL Reconcilement Specialist
- Provide reconciliation support for assigned accounts at appropriate consolidated rollup or individual center level in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Reconcile those routine accounts that summarize daily sub - ledger information each time the sub-system posts summary details to the general ledger to provide more timely identification of errors in problematic accounts.
- Ensure that returned or Paid Unadvised checks back to the branches and resolve any check differences with the outsourcer.
- Assist management with exception items research and resolution; may include clearing system rejects.
- Completed and file Suspicious Incident Report (SIR) form as appropriate.
- Coordinate escheatment item research and submission as required.
- Escalate unresolved discrepancies per established account procedures.
- Reconcile accounts on behalf by utilizing various reconcilement systems such as: Recon-Plus for Windows, Check Recon, and General Ledger.
- Utilize various research tools as check image, document direct, item processing reports, vendor websites, and mainframe systems in order to resolve outstanding items.
- Provide record maintenance necessary supporting documentation for reconcilements.
- Respond to inquiries related to assigned accounts and outstanding items.
- Prepare review and/or review journal entries and monitor assigned account activity to accurately record the company’s financial transactions in accordance with generally acceptable accounting principles (GAAP) and internal accounting policies. Maintain proper segregation of duties. Compile and maintain necessary supporting documentation.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of accounting process and procedures.
- Assist with process improvements related to transaction/systems reconciliation process.
- Perform account analysis of all accounts for Correspondent Banking.
- Prepare and submit required reports to internal and external clients in a timely manner.
- Assist with training and mentoring of other associates.
- With provided recommendation served as Chairperson of the Social Committee board.
- Complete project management assignments to help with organizing data for some of the types of financial reporting involving the use of Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts and V-Lookup formulas.
- UAT as new systems are introduced or upgraded.
- Perform Corporate Reconcilement Quarterly Analysis for all Corporate Reconcilement Accounts for managerial reporting.
- Subject Matter Expert for Retail Payment accounts that are reconciled by our area.
IT Procurement Agent
- Determined client’s needs in correspondence to their request for software or hardware.
- Processed and tracked customer service request within Service Level Agreements using Peregrine System.
- Effectively communicated with vendors and LOBS to conduct/finalize on bids.
- Ensured timely delivery and return of products ordered.
- Follow-up on training scheduled for equipment.
- Researched, analyzed and executed accounting practices that streamlined critical business processes and revamped procurement obligations.
- Corresponded with vendors in the Asset on Demand program to ensure serial numbers are listed for all equipment within the database system Argis.
- Involved in testing of Peregrine to replace Tivoli and Crystal Reporting.
- Submitted and balance ACH production jobs using T-Man (Control-M) within established deadlines for Electronic Payments Network and compliance with Federal and NACHA regulations.
- Accurately and adequately balanced Federal Reserve GL accounts.
- Prepared MAXX ACH system for start of day processing, daily uploads at scheduled times and month-end billing cycle.
- Retrieved and process daily InfoAccess ACH files to include ACH Micro, ACH Term and ACH Cash Concentration.
- Provided exceptional customer service support pushed products and services to market, dissolved billing discrepancies, and capture needs of clients.
- Received and processed ACH deletions and reversals for clients.
- Keyed correspondent bank transactions and process TT&L transactions.
- Initiated and process ACH exception forms such as Reg E claims and 1199’s.
- Interacted with Programmers and Analyst to resolve any balancing or system issues.