- Recent IT Consultant assignments supporting the modern corporate IT computing infrastructure encompassing hardware deployment and supporting IT support software. Active Directory, Kaseya, Jamf, MDM and related Help Desk and security platforms.
- Extensive financial and manufacturing application development experience within Confidential 500 and startup environments.
- Mainframe legacy platform expertise spanning the breadth of batch and online operations environments.
- Experienced in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Bill of Material, Master Scheduling, Capacity Planning, Demand Planning, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Warehousing, Payroll, Customer Order Entry, Financial accounting, GL, AP, AR, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Leader and project manager; drive system architecture decisions and lead projects from concept through the release process.
- Versed in applied software development methodologies.
- Accomplished teaching and presentation skills.
Languages/Programming: COBOL, PL/I, Fortran, RPG, Algol, Foxpro, VB, SQL Server, PLSQL, CICS
Systems: IBM(S/360,S/370, 4300, S38, AS400, MVS) AIX, Unisys(Burroughs MCP), HP3000, HP9000, Solaris/HP - UX, MS Windows
Databases: IMS,IDMS,ADABAS,DB2, Oracle 8/7, Informix, MS Access
ERP/MRP Systems: IFS, Baan, Oracle E-Business, SAP, BPCS, Made2Manage, AMAPS, MANMAN
IT Technical Consultant
Confidential, Concord, CA
- Instrumental in the provisioning, imaging and deployment of all IP connected IT equipment for the NOL (New Office Launch) of 30 to 50 new medical offices per year.
- Organized and managed a $3 million inventory of NOL and Help Desk IT equipment.
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
- Managed the project to implement the IFS ERP into the four western US manufacturing plants.
- Each plant was using different in house IT systems.
- Coordinated planning and implementation with the corporate data center.
- Helped achieve substantial business goals through technology based centralization strategies.
- Four plants were brought up on the IFS ERP system in two years.
- Organized and managed a diverse project team of user and technical staff to accomplish the implementation schedule.
- Drove continuous, best practices improvement in the adoption of additional modules once the plants were installed.
- Served as corporate wide IT technical consultant for the development of automated database update systems saving the company hundreds of man hours of manual data input.
- Selected to lead corporate wide study of IT organizational alternatives that would achieve corporate objectives without sacrificing support of local business unit initiatives.
Senior IT Consultant
Confidential, Oakland, California
- Worked with major pharmaceutical companies to implement and validate advanced planning systems for Master Scheduling
Manager Systems Integration
Confidential, Hayward, California
- Provided custom turnkey software integration products to support the integration of the company’s products into a wide variety of client computing environments.
- Responsible for the integration of Advanced Planning, Supply Chain and Demand Planning products with a wide variety of commercial ERP systems.
Confidential, Boulder Creek, California
- Provided management consultation for the design and implementation of manufacturing control systems.
- Developed and presented seminars in the USA and Europe on Software Quality Assurance, Security in Corporate Distributed Systems, and Managing Emerging Technology.
Confidential, San Carlos, California
- Hired as Programming Manager to upgrade the IT department of a newly acquired manufacturing facility.
- Promoted to Manager MIS.
- Responsible for the entire management information systems function for an $80 million dollar manufacturer of microwave transmission systems.
- Directed a professional staff of 15 and managed a significant MIS operating budget. IBM 4300, COBOL, IDMS