- Collaborate with team members and management to maximize technical and human resources, cost - reducing operations, talent selection and retention strategies while maintaining legal compliance.
- Oracle Taleo (Business) Cloud Configuration/Human Resources Consultant, Implementation and Oracle Taleo Cloud System Administration Consultant completing nine Oracle Taleo Business Cloud (Taleo Business Edition legacy name) projects.
- Provide configuration and implementation focusing on best business/HR/legal practices including ground-up Oracle Taleo configuration, design and integration for multi-location corporation(s). Perform data migration validation from Oracle Taleo (Enterprise Edition) to Oracle Taleo Cloud (Business Edition) Integration (60000+ candidates/700+ requisitions).
- Create specialized workflows for various user groups, system email templates, communications, applications (including 2nd Tier), Talent and Career Center site content. Provide platform to technology teams to integrate Taleo with existing systems and processes. Configuration of the Oracle Taleo Business Cloud Recruit, Onboard and Perform modules including reports.
Technical Proficiencies: Oracle Taleo Business Cloud SME (nine implementations), *Certified McQuaig System Analyst, *Talent+ Certified Analyst (*behavioral profiling systems), ADP, H.I.S. (Hospitality Information Systems), Application Tracking Solutions/Systems, Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Confidential, Malibu, California
Director of Human Resources
- Member of IT Confidential to implement HRIS and related automated systems (four large - scale, company-wide programs) requested by CEO to join team.
- Responsible for all conflict resolution, performance improvement plans/counseling, and related investigations/reporting, training and development and all terminations in seventeen states.
- Implemented new Payroll system (ADP) with timekeeping and attendance component, and Expensify (expense reporting) functions moved from AP to HR under my supervision.
- Negotiated and implemented new automated Benefits program including all Open Enrollment and related activities for over 368 staff members.
- Provide organizational development protocols with wage guidelines and recruiting processes (implemented new Requisition/Job Description and Staffing procedures) while maintaining audit and talent compliance regulations.
- Hiring over 77 staff, 26 separations, and for the first-time ever, Corporate Human Resource Department.
- Supervision of five staff members.
- Negotiated master fee agreements and recruiting for Corporate Offices.
- Implemented new Performance Review Plan and formalized processes for 26 states employees.
Confidential, Calabasas, California
Manager of Talent Selection
- Administered Oracle Taleo Enterprise Edition, created job requisitions, internal and external position postings, prescreening qualifications, user management for agencies as well as hiring partners. provided three hours of behavioral analyses for every applicant and oversaw staff of six for baseline profile interviews.
- Notable contributions include: Successfully hired/filled over 75 position openings within ten - month deadline (temporary staffing at 110 positions fulfilled).
- Negotiated large corporate account with RHI across multiple business lines/divisions.
- Created and managed internal temporary staffing program reducing costs by over 50%.
- Provided all new hire orientation for both Corporate and Bakery staff.
- Developed Corporate Talent recruitment sourcing strategies, performance-based metrics, and alliances with top corporate executives.
- Performed all recruitment activities for corporate support center, managed three recruiter analysts, negotiated contracts with staffing agencies, provided interpretations and recommendations to internal clients/hiring managers and negotiated compensation packages.
Confidential, Westlake Village, California
Director of Strategic Development
- Created Employee Compliance Hotline program and all associated collateral (response to AB 1835 Sexual Harassment Training and affirmative defense program).
- Developed corporate alliances with top corporate executives, negotiated contracts, and implemented the McQuaig Online System suite of services (behavioral assessment hiring/retention tool).
- Developed organizational development plans for Confidential 100 C - level executives with profile/job assessment and talent profiles to achieve business goals, efficiencies and overall successes.
- Advised C-level executives on strategic staff development, retention, disciplinary and hiring processes.