- I’m a Data Scientist with a Master’s in leadership and change.
- I use my experience in data science in combination with my leadership skills to craft, implement, and operate production machine learning solutions that have a direct and measurable impact.
- I am a self - starter looking to belong to an organization with a vision.
- I seek to use my facilitation abilities to translate technical content into palatable nuggets of insight which can lead to innovative solutions through all teams involved in an organization.
Skills: Data Analysis | Data Visualization | Data Cleaning | Web Scraping | Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning (ML) | Flask | Time Series | Natural Language Processing | Image Classification | Bayesian Statistics | Tableau
Python libraries: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Scikit-learn, Natural Language Toolkit, Beautiful Soup, Tweepy, Praw, Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, cv2, PIL, Plotly
Machine Learning Models: Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Support Vector Machine Regressor, DBSCAN, Decision Trees, Adaboost, Random Forrests, Extra Trees, K-Nearest Neighbor, K- Means, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks GBM, XGBoost, Voting Classifier, LightGBMM, Catboost, ARIMA
Languages / Software: R, SQL Python, Bash, ScalaJupyter Notebook, PyCharm, Tableau, R Studio, Microsoft Office, Databricks
- Managed the receipt, storage, and replenishment of over three-thousand drugs, devices, and over the counter products. Product management includes high-value specialty and cold-chain medications.
- Assured pharmacy medication compliance of federal and state laws of the states served by pharmacy.
- Prepared metrics using SQL, Looker Business Intelligence, Excel, Google Sheets.
- Used SQL, Looker Business Intelligence, Excel, Google Sheets, and PharmAssist (Workflow Management Software) to track, manage, and reconcile inventory.
- Utilized Zendesk, Slack, and Okta platforms in daily pharmacy operations.
- Primarily focused on Algebra 2, Statistics, and Geometry as tutoring subjects.
- Worked with high school youth through after school tutoring program to complete previously failed courses for credit.
- Coached students through an entire school year and helped those students earn credit and a greater understanding of their studies