- Self - motivated, Good Analytical & problem solving skills, ability to deliver accurately under short timelines & extensive pressure, ready to take up challenges.
- Development experience in PRPC (Pega Rule Process Commander) 7 version.
- Well versed with most of the rules in PRPC .
- Have experience to work as Pega Trainer at academy training.
- Good Analysis & Knowledge sharing habit, Enthusiastic, creative and interested in learning new thing.
- Have worked on Agile methodology.
- Listening, Learning and Leading skills.
- Adaptable to Environment.
- Worked on different areas in PRPC and some of them listed below.
- Flows and shapes, External database connectivity, Obj and RDB Methods, Agents, User Interface, Class Structure, Activities, Decision Rules, Declarative Rules, property, circumstance, Activities, data transform.
- Have well experience in debugging tools as Tracer, clipboard and live UI. I have work experience on integrations.
- Good knowledge in creation and development of application.
Platform: PRPC 7.2
- Worked on agile methodology and involved in all steps from preparing design document till code review.
- Performed Unit Testing and captured results with unit test scripts.
- Involvement in all the phases of the project development
- Created integration services for RH management.
- Working on End to End development of the application.