- 15+ years of proven marketing leadership for globally iconic brands and award - winning agencies.
- Growth marketing, global marketing strategy, digital strategy & customer experienceE-Commerce & DTC, brand & product marketing and digital product management.
- Category experience in CPG, E-Commerce, technology, financial services, retail and media & entertainment.
- Inspiring and empathetic leader, adept at leading high performing cross-functional teams across multiple contexts, from fast-paced agencies and start-ups to global brands like Confidential and Confidential .
- Performance and data-driven, with a storyteller’s sensibility.
Key cross-platform experience: Adobe, Google Workspace, Salesforce, Microsoft 365, Amazon, Oracle, WordPress, Shopify, Brightedge, Salsify and others.
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
Head of Marketing, Digital and E-Commerce
- Spearhead trade and consumer marketing strategy, digital experience, E-Commerce sales and operations, retail activation, brand and content marketing, corporate communications and long-term digital transformation strategy.
- Lead a high performing cross-discipline team, drive strategic alignment and change management with internal business partners and manage Confidential, agency and digital partnerships. Report directly to the CEO.
- Architected company’s first integrated digital strategy, leading and setting foundations for the organization’s 3-year digital evolution and fueling dramatic expansion of the E-Commerce business.
- Unlocked hyper growth in E-Commerce by redefining marketplace and direct-to-consumer channel strategy, resulting in 40% revenue lift, 125% margin increase and 300%+ Amazon growth.
- Implemented new content and lifecycle marketing strategy and implemented martech architecture transforming SEO, CRM, social, BI, support, asset management and content syndication capabilities.
- Led go-to-market and customer journey strategy for proprietary brand portfolio, translating 2000% consumer engagement increase into 21% overall revenue growth and 105% surge in E-Commerce.
- Transformed in-house creative services team, building out content, digital and social marketing disciplines supporting omnichannel, B2B & B2C engagement and corporate communications.
- Developed live & virtual experiential strategy, beating engagement goals and sales forecasts.
- Managed marketing while serving as Acting Director of Sales (2017-18), leading national sales team.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Director of Global Digital Marketing
- Defined global vision and strategy in support of business, marketing and technology goals.
- Built and managed 7-person, cross-functional team, responsible for customer experience & engagement, performance marketing, product marketing, search, site design, analytics, E-Commerce, social and A/B testing.
- Directed campaign planning, media budget, department operations, annual planning, application development and new platform implementation. Started role after returning to California for family reasons.
- Transformed digital marketing strategy, including the development and launch of award-winning Confidential global re-launch, delivering double-digit growth in user satisfaction and engagement.
- Created in-house performance marketing discipline, leading strategy to drive awareness and engagement for home, mobile, gaming and VR product launches, lifting engagement by 153%.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Director of Global Digital Experience
- Recruited by former client to manage in-house digital agency responsible for customer experience on Confidential.
- Managed strategy, account management and project management for internal clients with global consumer and Confidential marketing. Drove customer experience, product launch, customer lifecycle, content strategy, UX/design, A/B testing and SEO.
- Drove content strategy, campaigns, demand gen and merchandising for over 200 product launches per year.
- Led aggressive A/B testing practice, overseeing strategy, design and implementation for 80+ tests/month.
- Reduced organization’s agency costs by creating in-house service model supporting global marketing team.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Led 360 integrated campaign with broadcast, content, digital/social and first - ever personalized Super Bowl spot.
- Ranked as 2nd ‘most viewed’ Super Bowl spot, 300% increase in web views, 250% increase in site traffic, 27% increase in inquiries, 74% lift in conversion, and influenced 144% increase in unaided awareness.
- Innovative Super Bowl digital experience recognized as Site of the Day by thefwa.com (May 9, 2011)
Confidential, Austin, TX & San Francisco, CA
Global Account Director
- Global integrated marketing lead, responsible for agency, management of 24-person account services team, global client relationships, agency partnerships and strategic planning.
- Managed strategic and creative development for client’s annual marketing budget, delivering on revenue targets with semi-annual multichannel brand campaigns, up to 100 consumer product launches per year and weekly promotional and sales events.
- Integrated client’s CRM, digital and merchandising process, contributing to 35% increase in marketing effectiveness.
- Developed and negotiated $40M agency service agreement, streamlining digital and offline campaign globalization process and organization.