Die Engineering Manager - Results oriented leader that drives technology solutions and delivers on commitments. A highly collaborative motivated leader, with a 15year record of coaching engineering teams to meeting budgets and deadlines driving better quality, delivery & revenue gains. Strong T&D engineering manager executing operations disciplines building strategic global relationships, inspiring teams, and executing complex project management with cross-functional stakeholders. Formed collaboration teams both in North America and internationally to respond to customer demand for tailored client relationships. A responsible professional with exemplary career history reporting to top management, exceeding customer expectations and advancing ROI value propositions for increased Confidential responsibilities. A positive team player within supply chain, manufacturing, engineering and senior management.
AREAS OF ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE:
Automation Strategies Die Construction Management Progressive & Trim Dies
PLM Software Systems Design for Manufacturability Stamping Die Repairs
Equipment Optimization(OEE) CAD/CAM & TPM Software Process Problem Solving
Program Digitization DFMEA & CI - ROI - Metric Selling Machining & Welding
Die Process Buyoff Manufacturing Automation Systems Skilled Trades Trainer
Power Tools & Lifts Supply Chain Software
Hydraulics/Electrical Controls/Pneumatics Stampings, Tool, Die and Fixtures
Vision, Cobots and Robotics Fabrication, Metal & Aluminum Formability
Lean Maintenance Process Systems Non-Destruct Testing - Spot Welding Acoustic Microscopy & Ultrasonics Testing Services
MS- Office & Projects MRP & Maintenance Management Allen Bradley, Siemens, Fanuc
Salesforce.com SAP - TMS - Maximo - CMMS Autocad - Catia
MES - Plex, FIS, PFCS Warehouse Management Systems CyberSecurity - Madiant
Sr. Director - Augmented Reality Solutions
- Led design and development of battery electrified vehicle (BEV) assembly processes
- 3 Keynote speaking engagements on Industry 4.0 - Augment or Automate for several manufacturing OEMs, and perspective customer innovation summits.
- Obtained high ROI on capital investment resulting in $2M customer supply chain savings, and reduced errors in assembly process by 80% Confidential with 40% improvement of throughput.
Global Sr. Director - SCM, Manufacturing, & IT Systems Lead Reported to VP
- Managed global engineering services tresponsible for meeting operationalizing strategies and implementing workforce solutions covering Supply Chain, Manufacturing and IT disciplines within regulated industries. Guided and inspired a team of 40.
- Responsible financial/performance OPex, CAPex, and cost savings initiatives.
Sr. Project Management Specialist
- 5 assignments of manufacturing integrity and readiness assessments on automated systems.
- Design, develop, document advanced water - energy utility/building/manufacturing applications.
- Led 22 digital launch teams creating OSHA, PSM, DFMEA, PFMEA, and performance readiness plans
- Inspired a collaborative workforce of 30 highly skilled technical professionals per specific plant needs targeted at MTTR and MTTF for Stamping, Powertrain & Assembly.
- Forecasted budgets for training launch on Ram/Jeep/Dodge annual new model production.
- Management liaison for training scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, gap analysis metric assessing, manpower requirements, and labor management. Led Kaizens initiatives.
- Identified new equipment purchases / technologies / supply chain and process launches.
- Drove quality metrics from project tracking for budget review, senior management presentations, strategic planning to measureable ROI on new tooling.
- Implemented client approved specialty training and delivery aids w/six sigma theme.
- Instructed troubleshooting and maintenance issues for 15 world - class manufacturing plants
- Reduced in-house and supplier costs 20% of Smart Manufacturing by incorporating lean principles for metal formability, tool fabrication and die maintenance through (ADDIE) system.
- Developing and delivering of maintenance, electrical (power distribution) and operator training programs for Tooling, Dies, Presses, Robotics, Automation, Blankers, Conveyors, Vision systems, Hemming systems, Part Feeders, Lasers and Weld Assembly Systems.
- Streamline Stamping, Welding, Tooling and Die costs from part design to production through continuous improvement initiatives, saving 40% on scrap issues