- Conceptualize, plan, design, write, and deliver custom solutions for Ellucian products.
- Create Java Job processes
- Create Page Builder pages.
- Developed and delivered production quality code, perform code review activities, and check - in approved code deliverables into Salesforce.com's GitHub source control repository supervised by a full-time Salesforce.com enterprise integration development team member.
- Gather requirements from client, write technical specifications, code business rules, execute technical configuration tasks, and create additional product features or functionalities sought by our client base.
- Remain cognizant of new technology trends in our products and the technology goals of higher education in general as well as the software development industry as a whole.
- Prepare installation guide, scripts and test, perform delivery work and provide post implementation support, Perform database activities.
- Mentor/ Managing few employee, taking responsibilities about there project, deliverable, and learning.
PRIMARY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Banner Java Process
Groovy on grails
Experience in UI technologies - AJAX, HTML 5, CSS 3.
Custom API Develoment as per Baseline Standards
RDBMS - Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Web/App Servers - Apache Tomcat
P ROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Luminis Portal delivers around 94 portlets, in that 10 Portlets related to Administration uses Adobe Flash.
- The current task is to recreate the 10 Administration Portlets using the Liferay /JSP/ HTML.
- Establish integration between Luminis and Banner
- Created several Banner-9 custom forms.
- Worked on SSB registration customization
- Worked on Page builder project, created several pages for ACU
- Closely worked with the ACU Development team, and has given technical guidance on designing and building the product.
- An integral part of Banner9 ACU Golive