- Extensive experience in Alteryx, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Internet of Thing (IoT), Dashboard/Scorecard visualization development with 30+ year experience in database marketing with the skill, ability, experience to hygiene, curate, and dissect complex and diverse data to find actionable intelligence and implement measurable tactical solutions.
- I will find the narrative in your internal and external data to solve complex puzzles.
- I drive integrated and data - driven initiatives, processes, and programs that deliver measurable and financially impactful results.
Knowledge Areas: Alteryx | Oracle | Teradata | CRM | Teacher | Coach | Mentor | Instructor | Data Scientist | IoT | Business Intelligence | Analytics | Data Warehousing | Market Research | Executive Reporting | Trade Area Analysis | Geo-spatial Analytics | Household Demographics | Psychographics | Business Firmographics | Quality Assurance and Improvement | Forecasting | Predictive Analytics | B2B | B2C | ETL | Project Management | Supply Chain | KPIs | Dashboard | Scorecard | Data Visualization | E-Commerce | Brick and Mortar Retail | AGILE | Supply Chain | Hadoop/HIVE | Adobe Analytics | SAP | Clickstream | Experian | TomTom Drive times | CASS | SAS-EG | SAS Office Add-In | ArcGIS ESRI | Tableau | TIBCO-Spotfire | Microsoft PowerBI | PowerPivot | SharePoint | Excel | SQL Developer
Data Analyst, Sr.
- Systems Analyst Alteryx designer updating and managing workflows to evaluate and identifies gaps and opportunities in factory JIT supply chain.
- Used innovative RAPID AGILE methods to develop geo-spatial analytic to critical materials impacted by COVID-19 HotSpots, Western forest fires, and Atlantic hurricanes.
ConfidentialSenior Engineer Systems Analyst
- workflows to replace legacy SPSS process with Alteryx Server based process to enable bonus compensation for qualified agents and brokers.
- Used AGILE methods to transform user stories into functional and accurate workflows to interface with DB2 and business owner supplied inputs to product Excel and text outputs supporting complex summarization logic and filtering.
Corporate Marketing Analyst Advisor
- Acted as Subject Matter Expert and Alteryx Advisor for AGILE Team and used Alteryx as a rapid prototyping and quality assurance tool using workflows to perform ETL and data cleansing for Enterprise “Big Data” CRM initiative.
- Using Alteryx for cleaning, and standardization of shipments, print transactions, web usage (Adobe), and customer identity records. Encompassing 80 tables and over 500,000,000 records.
- Developed customized IoT solution using Alteryx for tracking the complete lifecycle of packages picked up and delivered via Confidential ’s Ship-n-Get locker system and OnSite alliances, including classification and identification of both human and system errors.
- Configured and automated Alteryx workflows to access Teradata, Oracle, SAP, and Adobe Clickstream for enterprise projects.
- Implemented business intelligence system using LEAN rapid prototyping method and AGILE development cycles with Alteryx. Retail dashboard SME and co-manager for creation of SpotFire based time series and geospatial executive summary tool
- Created and managed BI tools for all retail channels:
- Daily hold for pickup flash year/year performance analysis and trends
- Daily shipping flash year/year performance analysis and trends
- Daily tracking of new location network expansions, including OfficeMax, Walgreens, and ground drop boxes
- Monthly revenue growth summary, analysis, and trends - volume, revenue, yield, weight, product, and service
- Monthly automation utilization year/year performance and trend
- Monthly point-of-sale (POS) deep dive and trend
- Confidential Retail Location master Alteryx geocoding using CASS address and TomTom address standardization to evaluated potential site selection partners to optimize network population and household coverage.
- Using Alteryx performed psychographic, demographic, firmographic, overlap, and trade area analysis, driving 50% improvement in coupon promotions performance.
- Using SAS-EG functioned as subject matter expert (SME), developer, and project manager for Service Quality Index metrics, driving performance above plan in record time.
- Combine - Pioneered Confidential shipper name standardization and household/business address cleaning to facilitate CRM, research, and promotions for both the shippers and recipients’ level ($3M annual direct-marketing budget).
- Oversaw qualitative and quantitative customer research and account segmentation for creation of direct marketing campaigns and research processes applied to direct mail, telephone, and e-mail, improving historical performance by double digits.
- Led project pioneering multivariate predictive modeling, utilizing record-by record neural-net scoring techniques and innovative “household” nested modeling for $1.5M+ direct marketing campaigns.