- Confidential has diverse experience in design, architecture, implementation and managing of Pega PRPC (8.2. 7.4, 7.1.x, 6.x and 5.x) based BPM, BRE enterprise wide solutions in Insurance, Healthcare and BPO industry verticals.
- As a Lead Systems Architect, Confidential has provided thought - leadership to teams and client across business and technical project dimensions solving enterprise wide complex business requirements, performed at both the enterprise and project level including scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployments.
- Confidential also provided technical governance and project management to multiple clients and projects and ensured delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed and met / performed to technical and functional requirements.
- He also acted in advisory capacity to sales and service management on business and technical issues.
- Prior to working in Pega PRPC, Confidential has about 19 years of professional experience in design and architecture of multi-tier enterprise applications in web and client-server technologies using J2EE, Web Services, web front-ends on different application servers on Linux/Unix/Windows platforms.
PRPC Versions: PRPC 8.x, PRPC 7.x, PRPC 6.x, PRPC 5.x
Pega Frameworks: CPM, CPMi, Case Management, Pega Claims for Insurance, DSM, BIX
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, MS-DOS, OSX
Languages: Java, SQL, UNIX shell scripts, UML
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, IMS
J2EE Architecture: Jave EE 7
Enterprise Software: MS Office 10, FileNet
Web/App Servers: JBoss, BEA WebLogic Portal 10.1, WebLogic 10.1, IBM WebSphere 5.1, Tomcat 7.x
Consultant - Lead System Architect
- Understand and analyze the current back-office VPAS processes and follow ACORD standards.
- Integrate VPAS Claims and CSWD processes with VPAS policy admin system via SOAP services.
- Integrate call center processes with VPAS Claims, VPAS back-office and execute the entire process as a single flow and different process stages.
- Initiate VPAS Claims flows via CSWD call center and integrate with VPAS Policy Admin System.
- Redesigned and develop PRPC Enterprise Class Structure (ECS) to reuse processes and flows in Claims, Call center and BackOffice.
- Led design and development activities both onshore and with offshore teams to deliver.
- Document integration abilities, discuss, analyze and improve integrations.
- Involved in integrating processes with FileNet to as CMS system and process invoking steps.
- Working with management to deliver every phase of the project within scheduled timeframe and budget.
Lead System Architect
- Analyze existing system and processes and involving in refining and redesigning the new system with business and client architects.
- Led the 020 (Relationship Management) process team which involved the DLG (Document List Generator) component, a set of dynamic questions and responses that the Process support user has to answer to generate the list of requirements automatically.
- Managed both onshore and offshore teams in development activities and report project status to executive management.