- Experienced in client - oriented roles in domain like Healthcare.
- Spearheaded projects on Waterfall, Waterfall-RUP, Waterfall-Scrum, and Agile-Scrum
- Business writing skills in creating Business requirements document (BRD), Use-Case Specifications, Systems Requirements Specification (SRS), High level and Low level documents
- Proficiency in gathering SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) requirements and transforming them into functional specifications focusing on workflow analysis and design & user interface design
- Proven successin eliciting requirement, As-Is and To-Be analysis, GAP analysis, Cost benefit analysis, Risk assessment, and SWOT analysis
- Extensive involvement wif Data Mapping.
- Experienced in creating Test Plan and Test Cases for Functional and Nonfunctional requirements
- Experience in end-to-end testing, UAT (User Acceptance Test) and user for customers.
- Collaborated in various types of testing like Functional (Black-Box), Regression, and UAT testing
Modeling Tools: UML Modeling using Rational Rose, MS Visio, MS Project
Waterfall, AgileScrum, WaterfallScrum, Waterfall: RUP
Requirement Management: MS Office, Advanced Excel, HP ALM V 11.5
Project Management Tools: MS Project, Microsoft SharePoint Server, JIRA
Testing Tools: HP QC v10.0, HP ALM V11.5, Load Runner
ETL Tools: Informatica
Reporting tools: Tableau Desktop, Cognos, MS Word
Languages: HTML, XML, SQL, VB
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Compiled the Vision Document and composed detailed Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Case Specification Documents.
- Used UML to perform Use-Case analysis to capture the dynamic aspect of the application.
- Interacted wif stakeholders and gatheird requirements as per the business needs using Scrum-waterfall methodology.
- Extensive noledge in ANSI X12 EDI 834 file format and in Medicare & Medicaid eligibility requirements.
- Worked extensively in Medicaid eligibility and Medicaid Management Information Systems.
- Involved wif Quality Assurance team to focus on Web based enterprise applications.
- Worked on cloud based technologies including Saas/Paas/IaaS.
- Involved in data verification testing and QA testing.
- Conducted GAP analysis by understanding the AS-IS system and the TO-
- BE system requirements by having discussions wif the SME’s.
- Actively involved in the creation of Test Plan, Test cases and involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
ENVIRONMENT:: Waterfall, Informatica, MS Office, SharePoint (2010), MS Project, MS Visio, HP ALM, XML, Oracle,MS VISION
Confidential, Willingboro, NJ
Sr. Business Analyst
- Gatheird business requirements by driving user-group meetings and working wif various global, cross-functional and virtual teams
- Prepared project deliverables through business workflow analysis, process analysis, user requirement documents (Use Cases & Use case diagrams) and managed the requirements
- Documenting artifacts including, but not limited to, Functional Specifications, and the Use Case Specifications
- Responsible for handling data manipulation, mapping, and basic databasetasks
- Experienced in developing Data Mapping, Performance Tuning and Identifying issues of sources, mappings, targets and sessions.
- Strong understanding of Data Modeling in data warehouse environment such as star schema and snow flake schema.
- Hands on experience in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedure and UNIX Scripting.
ENVIRONMENT:: Waterfall, SharePoint (2007),MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project, SOA, MS Access, Oracle, HP QC, HP Load Runner
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. Business Analyst
- Interacted extensively wif various business groups, stakeholders and users to develop the Vision Document that is aligned wif corporate strategic objectives.
- Documented the “AS-IS” Business Workflows adhering to UML standards
- Conducted JAD sessions to define requirements and finalize the Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Documented meeting minutes from JAD sessions and obtained sign-offs from JAD participants
- Followed a structured approach to organize requirements into logical groupings of essential business processes, business rules, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assisted QA team in writing test cases.
- Conducted requirement workshops to verify and validate business requirements.
- Created use case diagrams using MS Visio to show interaction between the actors and the use cases as well as to demonstrate the relationship between the use cases.
- Maintained a Traceability Matrix to ensure that all functional requirements are addressed at the use case level as well as the test case level.
- Performed functional and GUI testing to ensure that the user acceptance criteria are met.
- Coordinated and prioritized outstanding defects and system requests and prepared Requirement Traceability Matrixes (RTM) to track such requirements
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - SCRUM including sprint planning meetings, review meetings and backlog refinement meetings.
- Prepared business requirements documents by conducting client group interviews, focused groups, workshops and online surveys
- Managed roles offshores and served as a liaison between development team and business team.
- Expert in creating user stories from requirement gatherings while following various elicitation techniques
- Prepared detailed requirements as USER STORIES and USE CASES to provide details of each business and functional requirement, development and implementation plan of these requirements, timelines, owners, etc.
- Prepared use case diagrams and description documentation based on the analysis, and obtained approvals from the clients
- Prepared activity diagrams on MS Visio to better understand the flow of activities along wif the timelines of each actor
ENVIRONMENT: Waterfall-Scrum, Tableau, SharePoint,Microsoft Office, HP ALM v9.1, Informatica, Oracle,, Spotfire, Agile Methodology, Rational Rose, JIRA, HPQC, SQL Server, MS-Visio, MS SharePoint, UML, UAT Testing