- Around 7 years of experience in entire Confidential Dynamics CRM Software Development Life Cycle as well as Confidential .Net Framework Technologies.
- Experience in developing of custom WCF web services, dialog-based workflows, plug-ins.
- Hands on knowledge of implementing and maintaining access controls in CRM based on roles and access conditions
- Thorough with designing and supporting business processes including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Financial Service and Project Service in MS Dynamics 365.
- Modified CRM extensions to interface with other systems through web services.
- Exposure in configuring and working with Windows OS, Outlook with CRM plug-in.
- Good knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation WCF, Windows Workflow Foundation WF, and Confidential Web Server like IIS 6.0/7.0
- Expertise in Database Systems, SQL, and Stored Procedure
- Experience in converting client requirements and functional specifications to technical design with effort estimation and doing development for the same
- Experience in client management and system development, design, and implementation
- Experienced in creating, updating, and reviewing project plans
- Excellent analytical, logical and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on experience in using Source Code Control Systems like Team Foundation Server TFS.
- Experience in SSIS packages for different data loading operations for many applications and used various report items like tables, sub report and charts to develop the reports in SSRS.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/ 2000/7/8/10/Vista, Linux, Unix
Enterprise Technologies: Confidential Dynamics CRM 2011, 2015, 2016, D365
Web Technologies: HTML/DHTML/XHTML, AJAX, CSS, XML, Fetch XML, WCF
Database: SQL 12/14. Oracle, MySQL, No SQL
Management Tools &Version Control Tools: Wrike, JIRA, TFS, Sharepoint, AzureDevops
Application/Web Servers: IIS
- Performed Implementation of D365 On-Premise in the organization.
- Worked on customer service hub app and created dashboard for Knowledge based articles.
- Created new security roles for Knowledge based articles.
- Created many Web Resources, Workflows, Entities and Relationships.
- Created customized buttons by using ribbon workbench.
- Developed HTML pages and deployed in MS CRM as web resource for multi usage.
- Worked on SSIS packages by using kingswaysoft and SSIS productivity tool.
- Sync data from portal to CRM by using SSIS packages.
- Import and export data from one one database to another by using sql server management studio.
- Created functions, stored procedures and tables using SQL server.
- Having strong experience on Jscript,CRM SDK and making them collaborate for Dynamics CRM.
- Used advanced find in CRM created multiple views inside the system.
- Involved in unit testing and giving demo to developers and QA team.
- Created users in the CRM and have assigned the security roles based on the security privileges and Access rights in the organization.
- Created branches in visual studio and commit, push and sync my changes to remote repositories.
- CRM Build and deployment process have been automated by using AzureDevops pipelines and releases.
- As a release manager I have the responsibility to run the build and releases to different environments from different branches inside the organization.
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Performed Implementation of CRM 2011 On-Premises in the organization.
- Created Entity Attributes, Lookup fields and customized forms/views for all System &Custom Entities.
- Working on entities like Producers, sponsors and products.
- Created Email templates to send email to customers.
- Created workflows by using email templates and run those workflows by using workflow execution manager.
- Worked on windows server 2012 R2 in remote desktop connection.
- Implemented the code in Visual studio 2015, .NET framework and deployed.
- Created .NET plug-in to send an alert e-mail to all users who have not reviewed their account in last 60 days.
- Created Stored Procedures for generating reports by using Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Triggers, and Views for performance tuning and retrieval of data.
- Created many Web Resources, Plug-in, Workflows, Entities and Relationships. Worked on customization of ribbons using Ribbon Editor Tool.
- Developed scribe integrations to applications and pull data from MS Dynamics CRM to local database for analytics and reporting purpose.
- Migration of data from Excel source to CRM using SSIS.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, creating and managing projects and accessing the items that are stored and managed for a project.
- Work with other data analysts, business users and IT professionals to ensure that data requirements are met with the highest degree of integrity and efficiency that is practical and cost effective.
- Ensure that documentation is captured, maintained, understood by and available to business and/or IT partners.
- Created Confidential Visio Diagrams for payment plan process in the organization.
- Working as a Business Analyst to write user stories in JIRA.
- Conducted various meetings with business users to get the requirements.
- Getting Acceptance Criteria from other developers to create user stories for sprints.
- Experience in Project Management with Team Foundation Server.