- Coordinate all business functions to insure the highest quality products, processes, and services at the lowest cost.
- Over fourteen years of progressive professional experience including training and management roles.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management degree.
- Some Masters of Science courses completed.
- Experience and knowledge of Actuate 7 and SQL.
- Experience in process improvements leading to cost reduction and enhanced efficiencies.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
ISD Project Office Analyst
- Develop and publish all custom Actuate reports at Confidential .
- Write advanced SQL queries accommodated to Actuate requirements.
- Recommend and create advanced, parameter - driven Actuate reports.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and controlling business administration functions such as accounting, logistics, procurement, data processing, office and general services, camp management, warehousing, and finance.
- Studied business methods in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions.
- Analyzed business practices such as record keeping systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to create new systems or revise established procedures.
- Prepared and analyzed annual budgets and financial forecasts.
- Prepared administrative directions outlining policy and procedures.
- Established, directed, and maintained all business administration activities and procedures in accordance with corporate policies.
- Responsible for examining, analyzing, interpreting and maintaining accounting records for the purpose of giving advice and/or preparing statements.
- Involved in devising or installing accounting systems and advising on cost-recording systems and/or financial and budgetary data.
- Follows established procedures in performing accounting duties of limited scope and complexity requiring professional knowledge of accounting theory and principles.