- Having 7+ years of IT experience including 5 years of salesforce full life cycle (SDLC) implementations experience as Salesforce Developer .
- Experience with SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Apex Test Classes for SFDC Unit testing and Batch Apex for complex data processing.
- Extensively worked in the area of Case management, Entitlement(sla), Escalation Rule, Autoresponce Rule, TAT Management functionality to help agents solve customer issues thus improving overall productivity.
- Extensively worked on customizing various SFDC standard objects like Leads,Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases Entitlements, Service Contracts, Reports and dashboards.
- Experience across various SFDC implementations covering Sales cloud, Service cloud, Chatter and AppExchange applications.
- Experience in CRM business process like Forecasting, Territory management, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management and Case Management.
- Experience with Salesforce customization, Security Access, Creating Profiles, Roles, Sharing rules,Users, Page layouts and email services.
- Having hands on experience in Lightning Interface,Aura Framework.
- Experience in Wave Analytics, created commercial Reports and Dashboards, Lens, Apps Dataset in SFDC Wave Analytics. Solid understanding of Analytics Cloud and Confidential tools like Einstein Prediction Builder, Einstein Activity Capture, Einstein Opportunity Insights, Einstein Discovery and Sales Cloud Einstein for development of Einstein Chatbot functionality.
- Experience working with Standard Sales Analytics application and Service Analytics Application in Einstein Analytics (Wave Analytics).
- Expert in Oracle Big Machines CPQ and Apttus CLM.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex, Classes, Triggers, Batch Class, Schedule class, Test Methods, Visualforce page, Visualforce Components and Controllers Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL, WSDL, REST, SOAP
- Worked on Static Resource to upload content in Visualforce pages.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug - in environment for writing business logic in Apex Programming Language and Visualforce.
- Integrated Salesforce.com applications with external systems using Web Services and Apex Web Services classes and XSL.Used REST full web services.
- Expertise in querying Salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries with Force.com explorer.
- Integration of Salesforce.com with Siebel, Java, using Web Services API, Metadata API, SOAP & REST.
- Manage Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Experience in customization, configuration, Apex, Visual Force and integration tools like Apex Data Loader,Jitterbit,Dataloader.IO, workbench,, Informatica cloud converter.
- Experience in using change sets,Force.com IDE and ANT tool for deploying changes from instance to another.
- Worked on Apex development to create objects, triggers & AJAX toolkit, standard & custom controllers/extensions. Experience developing Wave Apps, Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics.
- Implement web services in application for different user’s data access using Force.com Web services API. Called the restful web services to get the JSON object (Response) and manipulated the JSON Object to display the response in the webpage.
- Implement data security/visibility rules using sharing rules, and configure OWD.
- Worked with Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern and implemented in Salesforce customization using Apex controller classes and Visualforce pages.
- Experience in zPaper Mobile and zPaper Fax.
- Implemented Translation workbench and custom labels
- Configured Web-to Case and Email-to-Case Functionalities
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with ERP applications like SAP using Informatica on Demand
- Well versed in cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform, XML, WebServices and third-party Packages
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Json,Workflows and Approvals, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, AppExchange, Eclipse, Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, Wave Analytics, Einstein Analytics zPaper Solutions, DocuSign, Oracle Big Machines CPQ, Apttus CLM, SVN, Jenkins.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2008/05/2000 , MYSQL, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows Family, MS-DOS, UNIX, SOLARIS
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Apex
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Page layouts to suit to the needs of various customized applications.
- Working on Service Cloud development.
- Managing different Salesforce Instances and Releases and Involved in Data Migration and Deployment activities
- Developed customized functionality using visual force and apex classes
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, Salesforce Service Cloud expertise.
- Deployed the code over sandboxes using Change sets.
- Migrated data from Oracle database to Salesforce database using Data Loader and completed the configurations which was in Oracle Application to Salesforce platform.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules. Created and developed Wave Apps, Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics.
- Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visualforce Tabs.
- Worked on Wave Analytics platform, created reports and dashboards with the help of Salesforce Wave analytics to track the opportunity pipeline/stages for Management and Business users visibility in mobile and desktop exploration.
- Performed Apttus CLM related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Driving requirements related meetings in order to capture the technical requirements for the CLM implementations. Used the Rest Templates in the spring services to call the rest web services. Worked on Einstein to automate reports, pinpoint workflow needs, and even analyzed the effectiveness of teams through it also worked self-service analytics apps to explore the data and uncover insights—from a simple sales pipeline dashboard to the most advanced complex forecasting decision.
- Worked with Salesforce Sales Analytics and Service Analytics standard applications in Einstein Analytics.
- Created Visualforce pages that uses the lightning components.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API(XML, WSDL, SOAP,REST)
- Involved in Agile methodology, Scrum which dramatically improved productivity and reduced errors.
- Performed all development tasks including managing users, bulk data migrations, creating and maintaining 100+ custom objects and fields, page layout maintenance and support of multiple AppExchange applications.
- Worked with ANT Migration tool, bit bucket and JIRA to manage change management across salesforce org.
- Integrated Apex with External Services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Used Salesforce Automation for Territory Management and Opportunity Management.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Worked extensively with Sales cloud sharing model, user management, workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, records, dashboards and Reports.
- Configured Single Sign-on using SAML and Worked on Mass imports and exports of data.
- Worked on standard Salesforce Chatter and also customizing it by including Custom Logics on chatter objects using triggers, Classes and Visualforce pages.
- Worked on Inbound Marketing Software platform Confidential .
- Created published action to implement custom functionality using custom actions with Visualforce to expose in Salesforce 1 app.
- Worked on zPaper, to create new records form external sources and send fax.
- Installed and Uninstalled packages from AppExchange.
- Experience in migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader.
- Created Data Migration approach and prepared Mapping document before data migration.
- Implemented CRM fusion Dupe Blocker in various API integration and web-to-Lead to avoid bad data
Confidential - San Ramon,Ca
- Developed Data migration technical design documents from Siebel to Salesforce.
- Leaded entire Data Migration cycle for Phase 1 release.
- Developed command line Data Loader Batches to load data in Salesforce.
- Involved in data analysis and mapping in Salesforce platform.
- Worked with Biz to obtain requirements thereby designed, implemented, unit tested, maintained, and troubleshoot the application.
- Coordinated Data flow between various sub systems connected to Salesforce.
- Worked on highly customization of reports and Dashboards.
- Created customized report using visualforce page and apex class
- Integrated Salesforce.com with various legacy systems and in house applications using the Force.com SOAP and REST based web services API.
- Exposed Custom Web Services in Apex to support callouts from external systems through the API.
- Implemented Test Methods for the Apex Code and followed best practices to avoid governor limits and achieve better code coverage.
- Customized several Workflows, validation rules, Triggers, Apex class.
- Developed APEX class, Controller class and APEX Triggers from various functional needs in the application..
- Designed different custom Dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and deployed several reports for different user profiles in organization
- Helped users with Chatter teams/ Groups and follow application as well.
- Created workflow rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field updates, time-dependent actions and out bound messages API.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of their sales teams
- Integrated Emails with Visualforce pages.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report on IBM WebSphere MQ messaging system
- Created Wrapper classes and Batch in Visualforce pages including SOQL, SOSL.
- Translated Email Templates, Visualforce pages, custom objects/fields, using custom labels and Translation workbench
- Integrated Informatica cloud connections to Salesforce with MS SQL Database developed and implemented scheduled jobs for both batch and salesforce integration scenarios
- Created unit test cases to avoid duplications and business logic errors.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex classes/ Triggers, controller classes, Visualforce pages, Sobjects, Reports and Dashboards, Data Loader, Email services, SOAP, Informatica, SQL, SOAP framework WSDL, XML and Test Methods