- Expertise in converting business requirements to technical solutions and have extensive experience in configuration and Testing.
- Created new and modified the existing Reports based on Client Requirement, Configured Alerts based on scheduled future processes
- Strong Knowledge on Custom Objects, Organization Structure, Staffing Models, Jobs and Positions, Business Process, Configurable Security, Compensation and Recruiting.
- Involved in Reporting Projects, including Requirements Gathering/ analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Production rollover.
- Good client handling and interaction, working experience on roll out & implementation projects.
- Good knowledge in configuring, customizing and maintenance in HCM, Integration and Payroll.
- Team player with interpersonal and leadership skills, ready to take initiative and flexible to play multiple roles.
- Good experience in developing and designing new applications from scratch and worked on several projects in all phases using agile development model with tools like JIRA.
Workday skills: Workday HCM and Integrations, Workday Report Writer, EIB, Core Connectors, Payroll.
Reporting Tools: Report writer, XML, XSLT
Ticketing Tool: Service Now
Document Processing: MS Office
- Modified Merit and Pay statement performance review report using workday report designer (BIRT) for client requirements.
- Developed HCM Integrations like Hire, Termination etc.
- Designed and built Inbound EIBs using various templates like Change Benefits, Compensation change etc. and loaded the data into workday.
- Hands on Experience with Integration Cloud Platform which allows Integrations to deploy to, and run in, the Workday Cloud without on - premise middleware.
- Worked on Basic mapping and loaded data in to actual tenant, helped in building and testing the gold tenant.
- Created Integration Security groups, Integrations users, created segment based security groups and assigned security groups to the applicants and Policies for Business Processes like Advanced HCM and HR.
- Created Dashboards for HR and also created quick links for HR and Payroll.
- Worked on staffing model Business Process (Position & Job Management), Compensation Eligibility rules, Allowance (Amount, Percentage), Grades, compensation Components, worked on Compensation Business Process and handled advance compensation (merit & bonus).
- Loaded all releases into Release management board (JIRA) and validated new features and provided impact analysis to the customers like HR and Payroll.
- Involved in Production Support on HCM, troubleshooting HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent management, Security and payroll errors, and providing solutions.
- Worked on Userbase security and role base security groups. Allocating permission at profile level and group level.
- Experience in understanding the client and vendor requirements and involved in preparing the functional and technical specifications documents.
- Worked with end users/business analysts to gather business requirements, understand business problems and effectively apply technology to solve the problems.
- Experience in inbound/outbound integrations Using Core Connector, managing business processes, working with EIB, Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports.
- Created Outbound Integration for Internal applications like Security Badge using EIB and send it to respective applications.
- Worked on several modules in Workday which includes HCM, Payroll, Benefits and Time tracking reporting.
- Created new integration to pull the new hires information using Core Connector Worker and Document Transformation which uses connector integrations XML Output as its data source input
- Extensively Worked on Analyzing client's HR/Payroll business needs through client working sessions and supported development of new business processes and a future state design
- Worked directly with client and consulting technical teams to wrap-up high priority issues on reports.
- Extensively worked on Simple, Advanced and matrix reports and up to some extend of composite reporting.
- Worked with client to build new reports from scratch and build a fit/gap related to the technical aspect of workday reporting.
- Worked with a team that is responsible for building Workday Integrations to integrate Workday with various third parties
- Lead the Technical team supporting Integrations, Reporting, and Production Issues in Workday.
- Clarified QA team issues and Reviewed test plans to make sure that all requirements will be covered in scripts and tested properly.
- Coordinated in performing Unit testing.
- Setup business process steps, such as Action, Approval, Approval Chain and Checklist, and how they work and integrate with security groups.
- Responsible for Workday Integrations End to End Testing to Support the Workday Release Updates to ensure the Stability by Comparing between Current Version and Next Version of Workday Tenants