- Senior Consultant with over 15 years of experience in business analysis, business intelligence, and digital and Agile transformations, working with teams on requirements and translating them into deliverable technical documentation.
- Most recently, worked with large organizations on supporting IT and business leadership through their Agile and digital transformations.
- He has authored BA Methodologies and Signature Service offerings for multiple organizations, along with blogs and case studies.
- Supported multiple large data conversion projects converting legacy reporting systems to current ones.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Requirement Session Leading
- SDLC (Software Development)
- Agile / Waterfall Methodologies
- SAFe Agile Methodology
- Request for Pricing / Info processes (RFI/RFP)
- SDLC / IDLC (Infrastructure)
- KanBan Methodologies
- Gap Analysis
- Business Workflow Analysis
- Use Case Modeling
- Agile Health Assessment
- UI Design
- Learning Management Systems
- IT Strategy Formulation
- Enterprise Collaboration
- Content Management
- Data Analysis
- Agile Transformation
- Product Ownership
- Supported product ownership and management in Salesforce - driven initiative, aimed at improving agent retention through technology modernization and integration
- Create product roadmaps for Agency and Learning Management Groups on behalf of the product owner and managers
- Lead RFP / RFI vendor selection efforts on multiple vendors and products for Learning Management Systems, Middleware, Video Hosting Solutions, and mobile development platforms
- Prepare team for Program Increment planning sessions in several areas
- Tasked with building out detail for User Stories within the Product Backlog, as well as Feature and MBI development
- User story creation and maintenance (Rally)
- Responsible for running several Agile ceremonies, specifically backlog refinement, task creation, and dev planning sessions with dev team
- Create and maintain knowledge repository processes for all project documentation
- Support general transition team knowledge transfer
- All Requirement sessions
- Business requirement and future reporting documentation
- Creation and management of all supporting QA test cases for each project release
- Project related Internal and Client facing proposal presentations and documentation
- Client communication and relationship management
- Business Data mapping documentation
- User Interface mock-ups and reports
- Issue and change control tickets
- Supported senior leadership, project and technical teams with the supporting areas:
- Creation of a new signature service for the company, the Agile Health Assessment
- Statement of Work and Project Charter creation
- JIRA ticket creation and maintenance
- Data Architecture diagraming
- Supported the internal management and team in the following capacities:
- Learning and development committee
- Internal SharePoint development
Lead Business Consultant
- Lead CT office Agile Transformation by aligning current processes with Agile methodologies, artifacts, and ceremonies
- Large Scale Big Data (Hadoop / Hortonworks) discovery / requirements gathering project
- Large scale proposal and requirements for forecasting / BI / analytics
- Internal Enhancement project on a SharePoint Content / Task Module driven system
- Mobile Interface application, aimed at allowing users to access a native proprietary application on their phone or tablet
- Coordinate with technical and QA teams in order to make sure requirements were met, tested, and delivered to end client
- Responsible for the completion of Detailed Software Requirements Specification documentation for all projects, which included, but was not limited to business process, business, functional, and non-functional requirements, assumptions / constraints, scope (in/out), and use case documentation, and UI design
- Worked with senior management on the creation and inception of a Business and System Analysis Center of Excellence by proposing standardized templates and procedures, building a collaborative space via internal SharePoint usage, and fostering user adoption with the Project Management, QA, and Architecture units.
- Responsible for creation and delivery of client project and work proposals for presenting future work to be completed by Virtusa with the end client
BUSINESS SYSTEMS CONSULTANT
- Author OAI-sys (enterprise engineering) Business Analyst discipline and practices for Waterfall, and Agile methodologies.
- Introduce best practices and templates for securing of business requirement documentation
- Key partner on several enterprise initiatives supporting Engineering & PMO initiatives including:
- Conversion project from existing, out of date process project intake system (Juno) to new tool (HP-PPM).
- Mass migration of >500 communities from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Design, construction, testing and release of a Rollout Scheduling and Planning Tool aimed at enterprise rollout of Windows 7 to all machines (over 33k users).
- Mass migration of >500 communities from SharePoint WSS to SharePoint 2010.
- Create and implement design of enterprise IT Collaboration use case design, partnering with the Enterprise Capabilities Office management.