- Overall 9 years of experience in functional testing with specialization in SFDC CRM(Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, Partner Relationship Management and Service Max), Apptus (Configure, Pricing and Quote), Contract Management.
- Mobile application testing experience Salesforce 1, Good for Salesforce, Salesforce Classic, Good Work, Salesforce Business card Reader and Call Tracker for Salesforce for Android and IOS compatible devices. MS Dynamics CRM for Phone (windows 8.1, Android and iOS)
- Experience in developing the Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Asynchronous Apex, Visualforce pages and Web services enforcing best practices of apex programming.
- Good understanding of Sales cloud, Service cloud and Marketing Cloud usage.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master - detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Acquainted and well versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Expertise in using SOQL queries and DML operations in apex programming respecting the salesforce governor limits.
- Extensively worked on salesforce reporting and created Reports, Dashboards, Custom report types as required.
- Hands-on Experience on the API testing using web services.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Creating Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Processes, Lightning Process Builder, Page layouts and search layout.
- Hands on experience in deploying the components using Eclipse force.com IDE and Change sets..
- Experience in implementing Live Agent, Web-to-Case and Email-to-Case.
- Hands on Experience in installing and configuring App exchange products such as Timba Surveys, Mail chimp etc.
- Hand on Experience on SOAP API, REST API, Call outs, Batch and Schedule Apex Programs.
- Involved in Data Integration and Migration using Force.com Apex data loader, Dataloader.io and web based import wizard.
- Involved in developing Custom Web Services for handling inbound requests and outbound calls to external Web Services.
- Experience in writing Apex Test classes to achieve75% code coverage before deploying the code to production.
- Provided customer with best practice solutions as related to Salesforce CRM.
- Excellent analytical, de-bugging skills and documentation skills.
- Wrote Shell scripts and Perl scripts for day-to-day Administration and create Perl scripts to automate the deployment.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and actions.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Gained a strong knowledge of synchronization, data-modeling, data extraction, transformation, data loading, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting in a cloud computing environment.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like Java, J2EE, C, C++, C# and other Java technologies.
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously.
- Extensively worked on Hudson, Jenkins, Team City and Bamboo for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts (jar, war & ear) from source code.
- A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, adapt at building productive relationships and building rapport with a diverse set of individuals.
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM): SFDC CRM (Sales and Service Clouds), Salesforce Classic & lightning Experience, Apttus Contract life-cycle Management and Marketo Application
Mobile Applications: Salesforce 1(Android and iOS) Mobile Apps
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium - Web Driver, IDE, TestNG FrameWork and Maven Project.
Test Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence & HP ALM 11.5
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 7
Languages: C, C++, Visual Basic, Java Script, HTML and VB Script
RDBMS: MY SQL, ORACLE.
Sr Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Worked with Business System Analyst to provide recommendation and designed the Best Solutions for implementing new business ideas.
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Experience in working with Lightning web components.
- Experience in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements. Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better. Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API's and displayed them on to the component.
- Used Lightning framework to integrate with legacy systems like SAP, Microsoft and oracle.
- Development, implementation and update focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud .
- Developed SharePoint site with number of pages and integrated with salesforce.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for custom objects for different request types as per the requirement.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual Force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Managed ongoing support requests and Administrative needs of users.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Object s such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases and Solutions.
- Performed administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts and Cases, setting Workflows and Approval Process for approving new accounts and another business process.
- Administered, Configured and maintained Salesforce.com application User Profiles, Roles, Assigning Permissions, Generating Security Tokens, Validation Rule and Upgrade Installation.
- Created and maintained Reports and Dashboards to provide fast access to key business metrics.
- Customized Salesforce.com User Profiles by setting Standard and Custom objects layouts, Custom App, Field-level Security, Permission Sets for client services and marketing.
- Customized Chatter objects and tabs to view progress and discussion on business process.
- Implementation of Apex Triggers, Apex Class for automation of the business process on Account, Contact, Opportunity and Custom Objects.
- Implementation of Batch Classes, Scheduled Classes as part of the Business Requirement.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross-object field update for reporting purposes.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems like Oracle and SAP using SOAP API and REST API.
- Created Page Layouts to organize Fields, Custom Links, Related Lists & other Components on Record Pages.
- As an Administrator implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields and defined Field Dependencies for Custom Picklist Fields.
- Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to appropriate group such as Stories & PCS Central Support.
- Case Management by Configuring Email-to-Case for the end user to submit a case through Outlook.
- Created and configured Email templates which were used by PCS Central users for approval processes and other field updates.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on different Sandboxes for development & testing; Involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Involved in Test configuration Apttus within Sandbox environments to ensure that once users are granted access, all the aspects are fully functional.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Data Export, updates and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex Data Loader to Insert, Update and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visual force, Force.com, Dashboards, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Informatica, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Data Loader, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Salesforce.com SFDC Lead
- Leveraged clients existing It framework/CRM system for better data visibility and system integration.
- Assisted in developing Project Scope, Business Requirements and Functional Requirements with internal team and clients.
- Facilitated the creation of test scenarios and test scripts.
- Integrated and administered Salesforce for Outlook (SFO) for large end-user base.
- Performed customization using Apex and Visualforce.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Siebel System Administration, Management and Production Support, including deployment and migration activities from Development through to Production.
- Lead Developer on subsequent projects integrating Siebel/Salesforce with proprietary systems.
- Frequent formal and informal client interaction
- Creation of Web Services in C# to integrate our internal systems.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Development and Design
- Exceptional proficiency in Apex Classes Visualforce Migration Tool and other programs in Salesforce developer toolkit.
- Good Knowledge and experience with Salesforce CRM projects using Salesforce.com, Force.com.
- Experience in working with Visualforce pages, Apex language.
- Extensive work experience in complete software development life cycle Agile methodology including Business interaction, Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation phases.
- Experience working on Apex Batch Jobs, Scheduled Jobs.
- Expertise in APIs, RESTAPI, SOAP API and BULK API.
- Worked on CRM Platform environment of SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud modules.
- Hands on experience on creating Custom Object.
- Used SOQL, SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used data loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from salesforce.com objects.
- Designed and developed service cloud and integration.
- Involved in data migration from traditional apps to salesforce using data loader utility.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, ETL Tool, Email Services, Security