- A talented and accomplished HR technology professional with ability to understand the needs of the business and translate those needs into the development/redesign of HR processes across multiple HR technology solutions, including Workday and PeopleSoft; with excellent analytic skills with proven track record in complex, large - scale HR technology projects, possessing an in-depth knowledge across all HR processes and functional areas.
- Functional Lead responsible for driving all stages of SaaS and licensed HCM deployments including plan, design, build, test and deploy. Including client business process harmonization & modeling, business configuration requirements and design decision, testing and deployment strategies.
- Project Manager for multiple HCM technology deployments, including Workday and PeopleSoft 9.2.
- HR Analyst responsible for HCM configuration, security, workflow, reporting and data assurance across multiple HCM platforms and solutions.
- Functional Lead PS 9.2 ePerformace Implementation
- Conducted IDP sessions
- Configured ePerformance templates
- Worked with technical resources to load predetermined goals in preparation of first pass
- Functional Analyst
- Provided functional support to consolidation project
- Developed functional specs for interfaces to third party vendors
- Performed data validation of converted data
- Analyzed and prepared data for update to support education and training
- Analyzed and prepared solution to replace existing third-party discipline and grievance applications with PeopleSoft delivered functionality
- Functional Lead PS 9.2 eCompensation Implementation
- Responsible for fit gap, configuration, design, testing, customization evaluation
- Developed specification for required customizations to support business processes
- Functional Lead for Upgrade from PeopleSoft 9.1 to 9.2
- Responsible for Benefits Administration and HR Core
- Fit Gap, configuration and testing
- Business Functional Lead for all stages of e-Performance, PeopleSoft 9.2, across multiple geographies, including North America, Europe and APAC.
- Business Analyst for Workday Big Data and Business Analytics project.
- Team Lead for Workday Data Conversion from PeopleSoft 8.9:
- Developed Strategy for loading of Historical PeopleSoft Job and Compensation Data
- Developed specs for PeopleSoft extract programs
- Executed programs to extract data from PeopleSoft for loading to Workday
- Validated data after loading into Workday
- Developed/Tested User Defined Workday EIB's to enable processing of large-volume transactions (hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, compensation changes)
- Team Lead for Workday System Testing:
- Responsible for issue tracking and resolution
- Participated in Business Process Design session, including work-flow rules and routing, preparation of UAT Scripts and testing
- PeopleSoft Reporting Specialist preparing HR reports using PS Query PS 9.0
- Functional Analyst responsible for current state assessment and analysis required for strategy development and planning in support of PS 8.9 upgrade to PS 9.1
- Functional Lead responsible for analysis, design and implementation of global rollout of PS 8.9 Position Management across 30+ countries
- Functional Lead for fit gap analysis of PS 8.9 integration with Taleo
- Functional Analyst responsible for design and development of global organization hierarchy and integration activities across MSS, salary planning and performance management processes
- Led data stewardship and integrity efforts in preparation for conversion to SAP HCM
- Led HR Business Information Intelligence efforts, including requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of reports and data extracts via PS Query and TOAD
- Functional analyst for all phases of systems development life-cycle, including functional design, testing strategy, conversion strategy and deployment strategy for Workforce Administration, Position Management, Security and Reporting