- Around 5 years of experience in IT field this includes 4 years of experience in Implementing Workday Modules.
- Experienced with Two full life cycle implementations of Workday modules such as HCM, Time & Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Performance and Talent Management, Payroll.
- Compiled data and processed a variety of personnel action forms containing confidential and sensitive data.
- Experience with Workday Report Writer - Custom Reporting (Calculated Fields, Advanced, Standard Reports).
- Maintenance and creation of Workday Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost Centers, Cost Center hierarchies. Also, good knowledge on Workday Functional concepts like supervisory org, staffing model.
- Configuration of eligibility rules, calculated fields, company, locations, worker-types Reason codes, custom organizations and business processes.
- Experienced in business processes mapping and Providing Ongoing Production Support for various clients, including requirements gathering, process analysis, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures and documentation.
- Experienced in configuring Compensation framework, providing support and guidance to a geographically distributed workforce and/or HR Business Community to meet customer requirements.
- Involved in creating the security for Object Management Systems like Role Based Security, User Based Security, Job Based Security groups.
- Developed Testing strategy and documented all the testing scenarios for Business Processes, Integration and reporting.
- Extensive experience in developing Custom Reports, Advanced Reports and Calculated fields for modules like recruiting, benefit, compensation, payroll, time and absence management.
- Configured Business process for Workday Absence and Leave, Time off and Time Tracking
- Created compensation framework, compensation grades and grade profiles. Created merit plans and initiated merit process and worked on grid configuration.
- Configured compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission and merit plans. Created commission plans and onetime payment plans.
- Configured condition rules and security policies for Business processes like Hire, Termination, Change Job, Request Comp Change, Request One-Time Payment, Job Application, Initiate Merit, Bonus and Stock Processes.
- Responsible for developing the reporting strategy for the HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Time - Tracking and Absence Management. Also advised the business on the use of leveraging the Workday standard delivered reports.
- Hands on experience in inbound/ outbound integrations using core connector, managing business processes, working with EIB, report writer, creating workday calculated fields and custom reports.
- Develop HR, absence and time tracking processes globally, acting as a designer to ensure the process runs smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly and effectively
- Use agile and project management methodologies to successfully execute bi-weekly sprints with technology partner (onshore/offshore) raising issues/risks with mitigation plans
- Provide input to our Workday strategic roadmap across HCM, Absence and Time Tracking
- Monitor and manage your work, providing feedback or requesting additional resource support, as appropriate
Workday Modules: Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Time and Absence, Workday Security.
Workday Report Writing: Simple, Advanced, Matrix, Search, BIRT
Workday Integrations: Enterprise Interface Builder (Inbound/Outbound), Core Connectors (HCM, Compensation, Advanced Comp, Payroll, Time, Benefits)
Workday Functional Consultant
- Helped customer implementing Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation and Advanced Compensation.
- Created Workday Reports like Simple, Advanced, Matrix, Composite Reports and Dashboards in different functional that involves complex calculated fields.
- Helped team in functional configuration and technical integration of the Workday application.
- Worked on Simple and Advanced Reports, defining columns, business objects, fields, columns heading overriding, multiple sorting techniques, sorting by secondary objects.
- Converting Simple reports to Advanced Reports by using Calculated Fields, Sorting, Filtering Report Fields, providing Advanced Filtering Option, Creating Sub-Filters and by using related Business Objects.
- Built industry standard reports like List Reports, Matrix Reports, Calculated Fields, Conditions and Eligibility Rules that apply to the parameters of the report.
- Served as workday report developer lead for new implementations and create calculated fields for Custom Reports to ensure required custom report.
- Created and design Matrix reports that provided analytics and for: Recruiting Activity, Trending data, Key Transactions, Compensation data, New Hires, Terminations, extensive calculated fields. Design over 80 custom and matrix reports.
- Assisted with ongoing day to day Workday compensation support, creation of Job Profiles, Grade Profiles and Compensation plans, HCM, Recruiting and Security issues.
- Developed systems and processes necessary for the recruitment, tracking, planning, and execution of projects.
- Involved in Integration Testing while validating the integrations on periodical workday upgrades.
- Involved in the design phase and prototyping for further discussions with the client.
- Experienced to work with Workday Report Writer, Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT), and creating custom integrations with third party applications using Workday Cloud Connect, and Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
- Configured business processes by adding new BP steps.
- Involved in optimization of business process and develop processes accordingly.
- Building complex reports with use of advanced calculated fields.
- Experienced in working on Workday releases, updates and audits reports
- Created Role based, User based, Intersection, Segment based, Org based, Aggregation security group based on client requirement.
- Perform maintenance of workday structures such as supervisory org, location org, talent org, etc.,
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and worked on required permissions for reports and integration access.
- Worked on complex Integration migration to Production.
- Worked on finding the duplicated Employee and Contingent worker records and helped in merging these accounts.
- Served as compensation consultant for Workday Advanced Comp Implementation, ensuring the solution is designed holistically across modules.
- Generated custom Workday reports and modified the existing custom reports for HCM, Benefits, Compensation, and Advanced Compensation, Payroll.
- Generated Merit state plans using Workday BIRT reports for compensation
- Proficiency in Setting up Business process in different functional areas by adding action, approval, To Do, Report, Review Document steps, added Custom Notifications and setup Condition rules on steps.
- Scheduled Custom reports to run Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly based on requirement.
- Provide Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- Worked on testing the data and security issues with the data from the reporting prospective and troubleshooting Day to day production issues.
- Served as a Workday Report Writer and created custom integrations with third party applications using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Cloud Connect.
- Generate different kinds of reports - Simple, Advanced and Matrix reports to meet client requirements within the workday tenant.
- Create calculated fields for Custom Reports to ensure required report delivery.
- Write reports that extract Workday data and manipulate the data in other formats for various needs. Involved in Production support.
- Worked on Reports to create custom reports using Workday Report Writer to meet the business needs of HR and Payroll application report consumer groups.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases for all in scope Business processes (hire, job change, terminate, etc along with testing of security role mapping for each of the Business processes.
- Worked with business team to review report requirements, Maintained/Assigned security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties.
- Analyzed data, develop and generate routine and adhoc reports.
- Interacted with Business analysts and end users to clarify requirements and user cases.
- Created complex reports using the Firm’s HR systems and Designed Workday HCM data conversion process.
- Created Workday Functional testing scenarios and helped in Unit, End to End testing.
- Implemented Workday performance management including goal setting, midyear, and year end processes.
- Performs Workday day to day support tasks for Compensation, HCM and maintained data integrity.
- Configuring Workday system to meet client unique business requirements. Also developed test scripts for other outside systems that interface with Workday.
- Configured security changes for HCM, Compensation, Payroll and Benefits.
- Created compensation eligibility rules based on management levels, job profile, and job family.
- Created commission plans and onetime payment plans, developed compensation reports and statements.
- Worked on enhancements to Business Process Configuration for Compensation and Created Stock Plans, Merit Plans and condition rules for Compensation
- Event Management, Finding the event, Task Reassignment and Requesting the reassignment, manage delegation settings, Editing the tenant setups- Business Process and Notifications
- Setup Security domains, Reports, Integrations and business process as per the client requirements.
- Helped customer implement Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll and Compensation
- Developed outbound integration using EIB, XML and XSLT Document Transformation for several integrations from Workday to downstream internal and vendor systems and provided necessary security for related functional area to launch the EIB.
- Managing Data conversions, HR and Compensation related Custom Reports, and Security Management, Business Process configuration and, configuring the application according to customer requirements and developing system Integration.
- Led activities for retiring old legacy systems supporting compensation/Payroll, HCM and Benefits and developed simple and secure integrations using Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
- Used sequence generators, generating templates and validating inbound integration system results.
- Documenting the impact of process outside of the various work streams like HCM, Compensation, Benefits and Payroll.