- Strong leader with the ability to establish instant rapport, communicate clearly and concisely, and positively motivate the productivity of others.
- Strong problem - solving leader identifying, managing and implementing the Right Solution for each Business Problem. Innate ability to speak both business & technical team languages - successful liaison between the 2 teams to drive success.
- Detail oriented, Senior Level Professional offering over twenty-five years of successful solution creation and delivery experience in the telecommunications, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, media, government and consulting industries.
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities . . . especially skilled at providing up front analysis of business systems and operations.
- Brings an unprecedented “get it done” work ethic with expertise in the following areas:
- Actively managing the Yield Management Recovery Rodeo & Chart Review Re-implementation initiatives. Supporting the Yield Management in its Agile transformation into Modern Agile and actively driving their UVI & OKR development efforts on multiple initiatives.
- Simultaneously managed the Resource Optimization efforts within Retrospective Audit Operations, lead the Practice Area Enablement & Outcomes Management teams in their Agile transformation and maturity journey, and lead a “Covert” Compensation Strategy & Transition program in its final phase of implementation and rollout.
MANAGING PRINCIPAL DELIVERY MANAGEMENT
- Project management of a Confidential delivery team developing a OpenText Process Suite/ Platform (aka Cordys) based application for the Confidential to implement stricter project controls to manage the mobilization, staffing, demobilization and overtime of all employees and subcontractors on a given project across the globe.
DIRECTOR, IS: HR & LEGAL BUSINESS PARTNER
- Responsible for the strategic alignment of HR, Legal and IS roadmaps to ensure business value, process and support improvements and cost savings across the enterprise. Responsible for the overall delivery a $3M global implementation of Workday, a Human Resources Information System Software-as-a-Solution to 27 countries.