- Highly motivated IT Professional with over 10 years of experience in diverse work environments.
- Expertise analyzing, creating and managing business Information Systems that increase efficiency of employee processes.
- Recognized for utilizing strong analytical and problem - solving skills to manage computer system software.
- Proven ability to create complex queries, analyze and interpret statistics to provide system overview and create effective reports.
- Dedicated team player who develops effective working relationships by collaborating with individuals at all levels.
- Adheres to departmental policies and procedures.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- HRIS Analysis
- Database / Spreadsheets Creation
- Software Development
- User Support
- Hardware / Software Installation
- User Interface Design
- Team Leadership
- Diagnostics / Issue Resolution
- Operations Troubleshooting
- Success Factors Cloud implementation
- ADP Cloud implementation.
- PowerShell programming
- Configured and supported applications in the Employee Service Center (ESC) environment including, but not limited to, site management, taxonomy, activity plans, templates, organizational maintenance and administration of various components within the applications.
- Defined access control and permissions criteria, creates and manages user accounts for new employees and employee terminations, where applicable. Verifies the accuracy of control documentation and validates the permission levels.
- Collaborated with content management personnel to gather data about internal needs of current software application as well as custom and business needs-based requirements and enhancements. Analyzed data and translated this data into recommendations at the planning and strategy meetings of the Employee Service Center community.
- Consulted with other business unit owners on project-related application issues. Compiles and analyzes data related to user needs and requirements also makes recommendations on application enhancements and/or escalates the issue to appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Acted as a consulting member of the application development team related to the design, testing and launched phases of software development, enhancement and release cycles.
- Evaluated and ensured all customer and quality requirements are satisfied in the product delivery.
- Facilitated and participated in planning and strategy meetings with content management and business units to create concise and directed communications on updates and new features as well as software standards, constraints, rules, logic and needs. Writes and distributes communications on these efforts in accordance with the established standards of quality service to internal clients.
- Monitored, analyzed and reported on current product line performance and usage to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Maintained knowledge of application specific innovations, applications and systems and makes recommendations for improvements to business processes.
- Assisted in the planning and presentation of content and materials and represents the company at conferences, special events and product training.
HRIS Business Analyst
- System Maintenance (5% of time): Assist in the review, testing and implementation of Success Factors HRMS upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS tables. Document process and results.
- Production Support (55% of time): Provide support for Success Factors HRMS and ADP ETime (EV5), ADP Vantage for different acquisitions including researching and resolving HRMS problems through Change Management procedures, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements with Systems integration and Data Migration.
- Projects/Process Improvement (20% of time): Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects using Agile Methodology. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Reports/Queries (10% of time): Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Training (5% of time): Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Individual Development (5% of time): Maintain awareness of current trends in Success Factors HRMS and ADP with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.