- More than 25 years of experience in requirements gathering, systems analysis, design and development.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in warehousing and B2B implementation.
- High standard of customer service and support throughout solutions delivery.
- Managed solution design and implementation with a solid understanding of the end to end processes.
- Experience in product lifecycle management with the ability to research and understand products.
Senior WMS Support Consultant
- Perform systems analysis and investigation.
- Resolve and follow up client issues and maintain relationships.
- Assist in IT development activities and implementation of customized WMS software.
- Provide national and international WMS application support.
- Deliver new WMS changes, document procedures and train clients.
- Assist in WMS implementation project work and customer roll outs.
- Provide high level support using effective problem solving strategies.
- Provide customer interaction throughout the solution delivery.
- Create functional and technical specifications for WMS changes and EDI mapping (Ramp, Gentran).
- Provide national WMS application support (SWIMS in - house WMS).
- Deliver new WMS changes, create SOP and support operations with the implementation.
- Analyse and evaluate business needs, define requirements and create or update business processes.
- Thorough UAT and quality assurance.
- Work on B2B integration using different EDI formats (EDIFACT, X12, flat file).
- Training, coaching and creating WMS user guides.
- Business analysis, gap analysis and develop functional and technical specifications.
- End to end User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Enhance and provide national support to ERP WMS application (BOB in-house WMS)
- Analyse business requirements across warehouse, customer service and accounting with the BA team
- Stakeholder management including vendors, warehouse staff, business users.