- Experienced and proven tech savvy HR Professional with passion for data analytics and project management.
- HR Professional with strong understanding of HR concepts in: Workforce Planning, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and Performance Management. Successful in delivering data that leads to solid business results.
- Seeking consultant role offering my skills and experience with attributes of being results - driven, highly organized and an effective team leader and partner.
- Thriving in fast paced environment and powered by overcoming challenges.
- Success Factors/SAP
- Kronos WFD
- Power BI
- Microsoft Suite
Strategic HR Partner/HR Manager
- Conduct compensation equity analysis as needed for either single or multi-positions or departments.
- Create and run queries extract data from HR systems for reporting purposes. (Kronos, Lawson, Power BI, SuccessFactors)
- Assisted IT with Kronos WFD implementation.
- Testing geofencing configuration.
- Data validation and integrity.
- Developed training materials for new system in both English and Spanish.
- Analyze and maintain human resources information system which includes day to day employee data management.
- Provide support in troubleshooting and correcting integration errors.
- Submit tickets to resolve data integrity issues.
- Develop and maintain site HR analytics/reports for KPIs.
- Headcount, Workforce Forecast/Planning, Recruitment, Turnover, Performance Management etc.
- Keep a pulse of business needs and technology updates to identify and recommend continuous improvement efforts or to tie improvements with opportunities as new projects or deliverables arise.
- Perform ongoing audits of data feeds between HRIS applications and other systems to ensure data is feeding as required.
- SuccessFactors, Kronos, Benefits Focus
Human Resources Manager
- Develop workforce metrics and reporting dashboards/scorecards tied to business performance and workforce strategies.
- Headcount, Workforce Forecast, Recruitment, Turnover, Performance Management, etc.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports.
- Assist with development of standard reports for ongoing needs, help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Manage vendor interfaces, including integration processing, monitoring, error identification and resolution status.
- Create and maintain HRIS process and workflow documents/templates.
- Review and provide HR reports to upper executive management.
- Assist employee and management end users as needed with system issues and provide appropriate security usage.
- Build positive business relationships and influence collaboration across IT, HR, and Operations and business partners to understand business goals, processes and gaps.
- Assist in defining requirements for data mapping including scope, timeline, staffing priorities, cost, and benefit development roadmap.
- Create, maintain and update all compensation surveys, pay grade levels, codes, and benchmark data.
- Set-up and maintain system codes and controls such as positions codes, status codes, job codes, pay grade level codes, etc.
- Perform data audits, clean up and validate data accuracy and integrity.
- Demonstrate ability to lead change by improving user process flows, recommending system improvements, procedure changes and behaviors to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Manage HRIS support tickets, troubleshoot and escalate as needed.