- Technically sophisticated, multifaceted, analytical and Project Management and Business Analyst offering 10+ years of leadership success in areas including product development lifecycle, system integration & deployment, quality auditing, release deployments, code changes, application/ server migration and query review.
- Excel at delivering simultaneous, large - scale projects within budget and time constraints coupled with remarkable ability in leading, coordinating, and training cross-functional teams to provide innovative technical solutions. Further possess strong project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Also contain excellent written and oral communication skills with a pragmatic approach and business acumen; and as a Business Analyst, capable of utilizing my skill to communicate directly with clients and gather details of requirements.
- Therefore, poised to leverage education and experience towards continuing a successful career within IT in capacities as Business Analyst or Project Manager, with an organization seeking an articulate team player; committed to supporting overall objectives.
Operating System: Windows Server 2003 & 2008
Front End Tools: Visual Studio.Net | MS Office
RDBMS: Oracle 7.3/8.0 | SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Web Technologies: ASP | IIS | ASP.Net | XML
Sr. Service Engineer
- Perform fault finding diagnosis, troubleshooting and root cause analysis; defines metrics and analyzes existing and future system and/or service performance; review and approve the queries written by the IEB Support operations team; document issue resolution in KB article and WIKI Documentation; conduct on demand, lead investigations of problems by using standard and custom problem management tools; resolve and Close Service Request that are escalated by the service operations team
- Escalate issues as needed and maintained communication with users and technical teams; implement production code changes and releases; perform Code changes for the applications that do not have a development team, subject to receiving approval from the management team
- Recognized for successfully generating reports, performing data mining and troubleshooting order related issues for an Order Management Platform.
- Significantly involved in data visualization to leadership teams.
Sr. Service Engineer
- Successfully performed code changes for the applications that do not have a development team.
- Successfully completed all SE tasks in the Release Management process.
- Spearheaded a team of 10 engineers from India and China that provided Operational Support to regular deployments of Hotmail online services.
- Successfully tested and signed off 25+ software releases and reorganized test-to-live process for 5 Hotmail backend products.
- Successfully deployed many of the releases by implementing regression test harness on online services.
Sr. Developer Analyst
- Analyzed pre-written code and identified possible improvements on performance and robustness; designed and developed SSIS packages, store procedures, configuration files, tables, views and functions; converted Logical Design models to Physical Data models ; c onverted functional requirements into Development, Unit Testing, and Integration testing with various module
- Directed a team of 4 database developers and worked on Factory Architecture utilizing ETL concepts.
- Played with Queries, Joins, Indexes, Stored Procedures, and Functions on a daily basis.