- History of orchestrating successful team management, data strategies and business intelligence initiatives designed to increase data based decision - making and provide corporate insights and integrations across divisions, businesses and silos.
- Looker, Power Bi, Business Objects, Tableau, Google Studios, Google Analytics, excel
- Sql Server, Teradata, Mysql, Snowflake, Azure, Google Big Query
- Erwin, Wherescape, A deptia, Clarizen
- SSIS, SSAS, SQL, R, Python
- Managing Technical delivery of data and analytical capabilities for mid to large sized organizations (industries including healthcare, packaged foods, and manufacturing):
- Governance- Currently focusing on guiding organizations in data analytics & business intelligence program setup and development in line with modern governance and best practices.
- Project Leadership- Lead development of data and process solutions utilizing Snowflake, Wherescape, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server, Visual Studios, PowerBi, Tableau and SharePoint. Mentoring new developers with focus on architecture, documentation, project planning and customer satisfaction. Instituted scrum ceremonies and metrics including sprint planning, stand ups, and burndown & velocity charting.
- Analytics- Automated and standardized KPI reporting and dashboards and provided analytical support to tactical and strategic decisions.
- CPM- Partnering with Finance and IT organizations within large to mid sized corporations to utilize Adaptive Insights in the creation of a business models, budgeting, planning and forecasting
Ecommerce Producer Analysis Manager
- Develop reporting forecasting and analysis utilized by executive management team to assist them in making operational decisions that maximize profitable growth utilizing Google Analytics, Heap, and other Ecommerce tools. Data Mine and analyze variances and trends in sales, revenue, expense, general business conditions and other related areas utilizing SQL, R, PowerBI, SQL Server. Identify key data points and trends that demonstrate the relationship between the operational, financial and performance goals.
- Partner with IT to build and deploy flexible and adaptable future-state analytics technology platform that enables fast, advanced and predictive insight generation. Provide roadmap for cloud based analytics platform.
Sr, Analytics Architect
- Program/Project management - Lead the design and development of complex data analytic solutions within Lonza’s evolving data environments. Deliver and implementation of new analytics platform (Looker and Tableau). Develop and monetize internal data and metrics into profitable data services available to customers.
- Security- Review new technology and platforms for conformation with Lonza security practices. Enhance and develop best practices to ensure security and mitigate risks within the BI and Data Transfer process.
- Analytics Architecture - Provided subject matter expertise in the areas of analytics and data driven decision making while developing the Global Business Analysis program and implement the program worldwide. Develop roadmap for move to cloud based data service (Azure/Snow Flake)
- Team Management- Managed team of architects, business analysts and developers
Business Intelligence Manager
- Analytics - Worked with business leaders (finance, Sales and Ops) to identify and define KPIs to provide analytical insights and Standardized reporting approaches used in data driven planning and decision making.
- IT Architecture - Designed and implemented roadmap to standardize operating companies on common platforms (Salesforce.com, Business Objects, SharePoint, Adaptive Planning). Ensure that all new development and tools met security standards. Develop and enhance data security procedures and practices
- Program management - Lead & Delivered projects utilizing Agile & Waterfall methodologies including ERP (JDE) upgrade, BI (Business Objects & SQL Server) upgrades & development and SAAS implementations (Salesforce, Adaptive Insights, SharePoint).
- Team Management- Managed cross-functional teams and solution partners delivering projects on time and budget.
- Vendor Management: Retooled vendor and partner resources for BI and data platforms to increase available resources at a significant cost savings.
Business Intelligence Technical Project Lead
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Manage development teams on data warehouse projects and liaison with field sales and market to improve market insight, analysis and reporting.
- Develop and designed database structures, MDM solutions ETL jobs for data warehouse.
- Review project designs and database code for best practices
Principal BI Steward
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Engaged in large scale development projects (3,000 plus end users) to provide subject matter expertise with respect to data architecture, potential impacts of data decisions, and the audits required to maintain data integrity. Liaison with management and development teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood.
- Design and coded Teradata structures and Business Objects reports used by branch employees and management. Work with business power users to design and develop Business Objects universes and reports. Review ETL jobs to resolve issues and increase performance. Review database statistics to recommend and implement performance improvements.