- Seasoned, goal - focused professional wif experience in leadership roles and success in directing all healthcare related consulting services projects for the Federal, State, Local, and commercial healthcare clients on a global basis. Extensive knowledge and experience related to the United States Department of Health and Human Services, the United States Defense Department, and the Federal Intelligence community, and a track record of establishing and maintaining relationships while working wif Federal Civilian Agencies such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Missile Defense Agency, and the Federal Aviation Administration. Additionally, more than 1i, years of experience implementing Oracle applications and specializing in Oracle US Federal Financial and Supply Chan applications.
- S tellar reputation of and integrity in the federal consulting industry and broad network of contacts wif Federal Agencies, Federal Consulting Talent Pools, and other Federal Consulting Companies. Attained numerous s and recognition for s.
- Management Consulting
- Client Account Management
- Project Revenues
- Program & Project Management
- Business Development
- Program Improvements
- Federal Financial Management
- Federal Contracts
- Oracle eBusiness
- Oracle Federal Financials
- Client Satisfaction
- Project Delivery
Confidential, San Carlos, California
Director Healthcare Consulting Practice
- Directs a project portfolio generating revenues on average of $12M and profits of $3M to $5M annually. Maintains project margins which consistently exceeds 32% yearly. Daily lead multiple account engagement teams of new application designs/builds and maintenance/break-fix resources that drives stability and strategic growth of multi-channel loyalty platforms and database marketing technologies.
- Build out, motivate, and retain high-performance front-line consulting teams that assist customers in business transformations.
Program Director Affordable Care
- Led the project to repair the Affordable Care Act after its initial rollout and problems wif enrolling more than 20M people into the first open enrollment period. Implemented improvements to healthcare-gov resulting in major performance improvements and success in enrollments.
- Enhanced system performance by 80%+ after identifying and prioritizing major areas of improvement.
- Expedited resolutions of systems issues by utilizing surge staffing to augment existing teams.
Vice-President, US Public.
- Daily led multiple account engagement teams of new application designs/builds and maintenance/break-fix resources that drives stability and strategic growth of multi-channel loyalty platforms and database marketing technologies.
Supported business development efforts wif primary focus on assigned accounts to include conceptual design, sizing and pricing, proposal developments, proof-of-concept developments, contracting, and sales presentations.
ConfidentialFederal Consulting Practice
- Managed 60 Consultants and multiple projects wif the Department of Homeland Security and the Missile Defense Agency, etc., bringing in $20M in revenues. Provided oversight of client/account, Organizational Change, Business Process, and Human Capital Management, and LEAN/Six Sigma practices.
- Wrote proposals to win and manage multiple federal projects at a budget of more than $50M annually.
- Implemented in 70 days the $4.5B World Trade Center Health Program that provided medical monitoring and care for the 9/11 First Responders and Survivors.
- ed #5 on Confidential 's "Top 10 Client Delivery Successes" in the 55-year history of Confidential
Vice-President Enterprise Solutions Practice
- Oversaw Federal Enterprise Solutions Projects, business development and project deliverables. Responsible for P&L for enterprise solution projects that contributed more than 50% in revenues.
- Impiemented Oracle eBusiness Suite of Applications for Tricare Management Activity, US Peace Corps, NSTec (Nevada Test Site), and the National Business Center (center of excellence for the Department of Interior). Hired, mentored and developed 100% of the firm's Enterprise Solutions' Consultants.