- Accomplished, results - driven Project Management Professional (PMP) with 25 years of experience leading business and technology-based project initiatives, primarily in the financial arena for various Fortune 100 Clients. Formally certified and technically proficient in a variety of project methodologies, development life cycles, operational frameworks, organizational change, process engineering, and most GRC standards. Adaptable, organized, and effective leader adept at facilitating cross-functional teams worldwide.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with excellent interpersonal & communication skills that facilitate building diverse relationships that traverse all levels of an organization.
- Business Acumen
- Change Agent
- Creative Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Goal Oriented
- Strategic Planning
- Stakeholder & Vendor Management
- Team Mentorship
- Technical Writing
Compliance Standards: Dodd-Frank, GLBA, HITRUST, ISACA, (ISC)2, ISO/IEC, NIST, PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, SOC 1 & 2
Development Tools: Anthill Pro, Appian, Azure, Blaze Advisor, GitHub, iLog, iRise, MuleSoft, TestRail, VB Studio
Frameworks/Methods: A.D.K.A.R, Agile, ITIL v3, ITSM, JAD, Kanban, LEAN, PMBOOK, RUP, Six Sigma, Scrum, Waterfall
Operational Platforms: Actimize, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Remedy, RSA Archer, Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow, Office 365
Project Management: AT Task, Confluence, Jira, MS Project, MS Teams, PlanView, SharePoint, SmartSheets, Visio
Reporting & Analytics: Crystal Reports, Business Objects, HotJar, Power BI, SmartCompliance, Tableau, Webtrends
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Mobile App & Cloud Platform Development
- Consulted on software & cloud platform design and development for mobile devices; solved technical issues and adapted development to new requirements using various operating systems (Android, Windows CE & Apple iOS).
Security Compliance Program Development
- Developed and implemented an enterprise-wide Content Security Policy (CSP) to manage data info security and network as well as system security-related infrastructure including associated applications and processes/procedures.
Compliance Regulatory Solution Delivery
- Created regulatory compliance solutions while ensuring company and staff complied with federal regulations and internal policies.
- Built awareness of recent regulation changes and guided internal teams on compliance matters.
Federal Regulatory Technology Pre-Audit
- Conducted regulatory pre-audit of the LoanBuilder origination platform in accordance with Federal and State Guidelines for financial IT systems.
- Created pre-audit findings report and oversaw implementation of corrective action plans formulated to mitigate identified audit exceptions to ensure both the platform and interfacing systems were compliant.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
SFT Legacy Platform Migration
- Served as project manager and strategist during the migration of 250+ applications from a legacy platform to a new Secure File-Transfer Platform (SFTP); simultaneously addressed security issues found during the last regulatory audit.
Disaster Recovery Program Implementation
- Developed disaster response and crisis management methods, included creation of disaster recovery procedures, DR solution testing, & liaising with audit teams for DR processes, including establishment of new Sarbanes/Oxley Program.
Enterprise PMO/CMO Implementation
- Defined, implemented, and managed formal checkpoints, gate governance processes and deliverables for a $180 million-dollar program as part of a newly launched centralized Enterprise Project & Change Management Office.
Confidential, Brisbane, CA
CLIENT STRATEGIC DIRECTOR
- Served as a liaison to existing clients in developing of new client servicing processes and procedures, improving client satisfaction by 22% and new business opportunities by 32%.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
SENIOR BUSINESS & SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Monitored workflows, leveraged existing technologies, made recommendations for enhancement, and developed strategies during the deployment of a new lending platform, leading to a 28% increase in productivity, 32% reduction in overall costs, and 17% increase in overall lending revenue.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Generated over $5M/Year in new client services while implementing an outsource strategy for pipeline maintenance and creating and deploying communications, staffing, and stakeholder management.
- Reduced total cost of ownership on newly implemented SAP platforms by 30% on average.
Confidential, Tukwila, WA
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
- Collaborated with the SVP of Lending to define projects for new product initiatives.
- Held ownership for the day-to-day management and oversite of those projects, serving as a conduit between Development Teams, Scrum Masters, QA Managers, Key Stakeholders, and Third-Party Vendors to ensure project success.
Confidential, DuPont, WA
VICE PRESIDENT Of SITE COMMUNICATIONS
- Expanded site communications outreach by 38% by analyzing, documenting, and incorporating corporate objectives, target audiences, strategies, key messages, and by formulating specific tactical recommendations .
Confidential, Portland, OR
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Managed a server migration from 12 separate platforms to a single Oracle platform, resulting in 15M/Y revenue. Supervised 10 managers responsible for the implementation and maintenance of corporate computer systems, including application platforms, data centers, servers and storage, content security, and telecom.
Confidential, Portland, OR
VICE PRESIDENT OF RETAIL PRODUCT MARKETING
- Managed all collateral, marketing, communication, branding materials, press releases, annual reports, technical reports, and web and Confidential show content for $20M retail banking products division. Managed 6 staff and $1.5M department budget; created and evaluated logic models to measure marketing data.