- Confidential is a creative business and technology enthusiast, passionate about using technology to drive innovation. In a career spanning over 18 years, he has delivered complex technology solutions in healthcare, high tech and federal space as a trusted advisor to customers.
- Confidential combines strong technical foundation with “can - do” attitude to collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Confidential is an expert in ITIL and ServiceNow platform based solutions and has delivered several turnkey solutions on the Now Platform.
- Confidential identifies opportunities for improved efficiency in software development by leveraging cloud solutions, Devops and Lean Agile leadership principles aligned with customer’s business needs.
- He currently consults with Confidential ( Confidential ) to help their customer service program develop solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Technology Leadership
- AWS Cloud
- Solution Architecture
- Project Management
- Agile Delivery
- ServiceNow Consulting
- ITSM, ITOM and CSM
- Service Management
- Customer Service
- Operations Management
- Product Strategy
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Data Science & Analytics
- Agile Methodologies
- Strategic Planning
- The Nextgen program is building the next generation Payer and Customer Services systems under a large federal government healthcare contract.
- Confidential supports the solution architecture for the development of mobile / web apps, RESTFul microservices and devops tools utilizing the ServiceNow Cloud connecting 37 BlueCross Plan systems to Confidential .
- Confidential works on the development of a fast-scalable search framework on the Cloudera Big Data stack (Kafka, Flume, Spark, HDFS, Hive QL, HBase, SOLR) with a team of data scientists, engineers and analysts aiming at enhancing the search experience for Confidential members using FEPBlue portal built on the Now platform.
Task Order Manager
- Software development aligned with for Confidential FN07’s and RFP’s. Responsible for management and delivery of task orders for Confidential .
- Leading the initiative for Confidential 1176 Lab (www.americanconsultants.com/lab/) for cloud transformation, Devops, Big Data and analytics capabilities. Development using Openstack, Docker, AWS, IBM Softlayer and Hadoop.
- Managed the JIRA implementation at Confidential project teams for PE2E collaborating with several development and vendor teams.
- Confidential joined Confidential in 2003 when it was fledgling 12 people company operating out of a basement.
- Over time, he led several engineering teams for Confidential ’s customers spread across various geographies.
- Confidential managed Confidential ’s Cloud business and partner relationships with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- He was active in representing the company’s products and services to customers in sales cycles and was instrumental in identifying opportunities in other verticals and turn one-off engagements into products for Confidential .
- Led the development of a responsive cross browser compatible e-commerce portal Confidential .
- The initiative included development of an end to end ecommerce system starting from the customer facing ecommerce site, catalog management, order management, email campaigns and notifications, returns management, wish list, real time inventory and B2B integration with Confidential Dealer Systems.
- The portal was soft launched in Oct 2014 and received a very enthusiastic response from users.
- Confidential was able to increase cross channel sales by 25% in its two quarters of operations.
- The success of the ecommerce project led to Confidential being awarded the multi-channel integration and marketing analytics project for all Confidential web properties in US.
- Managed the Confidential development team working on integrating multiple hospitals and health centers with WHIE.
- Led several development initiatives for patient consent, ED linking, CCD's, managed care, public health reporting, meaningful use and healthcare analytics.
- The HIE integrated 50 regional hospitals and health centers and was handling more than 3 million transactions per day in near real time.
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
- Helping clients in conceptualizing and executing several key transformation programs across Healthcare, Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical verticals.
- Setup offshore support infrastructure and global delivery model for working with the company’s geographically distributed client network.
- Developing best practices and training guidelines for multi-disciplinary consulting teams